Golden Tiger - In Hydro By Gwhunran 2023

Same here. It's about time for my first bowl. I've already had my first cup of coffee and then it's off to check on the garden. :)
I got to go to the store first for cigs n then I will too but I don’t drive impaired. And I’m definitely going to get impaired soon. lol CL🍀

Golden Tiger
Day five since flip.

The grow room was running normally this morning.

Putting on my future scrogging limbs. 🤩:cheer:

GT Day 5 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 5 since flip.

GT Day 5 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 5 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 5 flower (1).JPG

I quit the cigarettes in 96. It's funny how once you quit buying cigarettes, you don't need as much cash in the wallet. Most people probably put them on the card now anyway. I'm old and :bong:
I quit smoking for 31/2 months but because I was working with a guy I started again. Everyone would go out to smoke and I followed but was told that since I didn’t smoke that I should keep working. I said to hell with that and bummed a cig from a coworker and have been smoking since. Smh CL🍀

Golden Tiger
Day 6 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

Not much happening. The reservoir requires almost no top up during each of the bi-daily checks. The PH is staying in range. It's rising ever so slightly and is kept at 5.8-6.0 with very tiny additions of PH down.

I've got plant touching the 1st screen. The fun begins shortly. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

GT Day 6 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day six since flip.

GT Day 6 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 6 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 6 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger
Day 6 since flip.

Not much happening. The reservoir requires almost no top up during each of the bi-daily checks. The PH is staying in range. It's rising ever so slightly and is kept at 5.8-6.0 with very tiny additions of PH down.

I've got plant touching the 1st screen. The fun begins shortly. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

GT Day 6 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 6 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 6 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 6 flower (1).JPG

So how many more days until it fills both nets? I don’t see any burnt tips so it looks like you have the nutrients right btw are you using the recommended amounts? Looking good overall nice work 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't know about how long, this is only my 2nd attempt with these long flowering Sativas.
Let's say the old formula is correct about it stretching for 40% of it's flowering time. Let's also say that it will take 120 days to flower, so it will stretch for 48 days. I don't think it's really started stretching yet but let's call it today. That means on day 54 both nets should be full of stalks and the fattening should be starting within a couple weeks of that. :hmmmm: :rolleyes:

How's that for a prediction?:cheesygrinsmiley: Just a guess, we'll see how close I got.:hmmmm::):bong:

Golden Tiger
Day 7 since flip.

All the plants are through the bottom screen. :) I'll be tying limbs down in a couple days.:cheesygrinsmiley: And every day after that for a good while.:hmmmm::oops:

GT Day 7 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 7 since flip. All three are through the 1st screen.

GT Day 7 flower (1).JPG

GT Day 7 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 7 flower (4).JPG

Golden Tiger
Day 8 since flip.

Nothing really different from yesterday. The plants are a little taller but still not enough to start tying them down yet.

The reservoir PH is stable with only very slight top ups.

GT Day 8 flower.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 8 since flip.

DSCN4528.JPG

DSCN4529.JPG

Golden Tiger
Day nine since flip.

The plants are still drinking very lightly from the 17 gallon reservoir and it's been easy to keep it within the 5.8-6.2 range even topping the res. up ever so lightly during the bi-daily checks.

The Blueberry next door had it light schedule flipped starting tonight. They will be on an 11/13 just like the Golden Tiger. So, the closure between grows will be left open 24/7 now. :) Only one AC will be used from now on,:) I will use the Golden Tiger AC and keep the Blueberry AC turned off. It will keep it a few degrees warmer on the Blueberry side. Better for the CO2.:hmmmm::bong:
Now the one big room with two grows will share the dehumidifier 24/7. :) Having both on the same schedule will make things even easier for me maintenance wise.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I made the 1st of many tie downs this morning.:oops: See last picture.

GT Day 9 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day nine since flip.

GT Day 9 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 9 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 9 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day nine since flip. First of many tie downs this morning. Top growth tied down horizontally on the front and right plants. The left one is still a little short.

Golden Tiger
Day 10 since flip.

The grow room is running normally.

The plants are looking good. The one on the left is still not tall enough to bend over yet. The other two plants are accepting the manipulation in stride.

A few close up pictures of how I run them horizontal. Once the screen starts getting full the tie downs can't really be seen. It works well and the pieces of pipe cleaner are reusable. I think this is the third or fourth grow these same pieces have been used. It is a PIA to remove them during harvest though. :rolleyes: :bong:

GT Day 10 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 10 flower.

GT Day 10 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 10 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 10 flower (6).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 10 flower. Using pipe cleaners to tie down limbs to the 1st screen. The yellow pipe cleaner is used to keep the main shoot from just leaning forward and trying to grow at a diagonal instead of horizontal. Most tie downs don't require this. Just the main stem when it's bent.

GT Day 10 flower (1).JPG

I don't know about how long, this is only my 2nd attempt with these long flowering Sativas.
Let's say the old formula is correct about it stretching for 40% of it's flowering time. Let's also say that it will take 120 days to flower, so it will stretch for 48 days. I don't think it's really started stretching yet but let's call it today. That means on day 54 both nets should be full of stalks and the fattening should be starting within a couple weeks of that. :hmmmm: :rolleyes:

How's that for a prediction?:cheesygrinsmiley: Just a guess, we'll see how close I got.:hmmmm::):bong:
Sounds as good as any I suppose but I still think 🤔 you should’ve vegged longer. I hope I’m wrong though because I would like to see it full of green. CL🍀

Sounds as good as any I suppose but I still think 🤔 you should’ve vegged longer. I hope I’m wrong though because I would like to see it full of green. CL🍀
Capn, it won't be long now until they really get going. Just the nature of hydro, once the roots grow to a certain point, and they really start to drink, with the humidity under control, the growth just explodes. I'm more worried about having too many stalks rather than too few. :rolleyes: :bong:

Nutri film technique.

Nutrient is dribbled onto a slightly inclined table and collected at the other end and recycled. Plants are grown in Rockwell cubes inserted into table very much like yours. 🙂
:rolleyes: I do know about the method.:rolleyes: I just forgot the acronym.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Back
Top Bottom