DSC015924.JPG
missed this one
DSC015893.JPG
ak48
DSC015937.JPG
more css
DSC015852.JPG
css

see what i mean, Giga it is then, the thing with herbie is and the problem with all other seed sites is that they wont discuss germination unless you are in a state or country that allows you to grow, i have to word msgs to herbie very careful, remember to us its preseving seed stock and souvineers, thats the problem

They're looking great fish! It kind of looks like a spider on your plant..on the second set of pictures, first pic! that ak is going to have some long fat buds! To bad the CSS didn't stretch up like that, but she's definitely getting fat too :) love the close ups!

you are welcome any time if I'am out I will get some:)

They're looking great fish! It kind of looks like a spider on your plant..on the second set of pictures, first pic! that ak is going to have some long fat buds! To bad the CSS didn't stretch up like that, but she's definitely getting fat too :) love the close ups!

might be bugs on some of you mugs but there aint no bugs on me:)
as far as the css I'am still happy! I didnt have anything that would show proportion handy but a few of the tops are very fat, even if they are only 5"long:)
the last3 pics were the ak48

Man, It's crazy how since I've been here your plants have grown that much !!

#Jealous.

:bravo:
dont be youngman! your on your wy to smoke happyness. the glr will serve you well

cant wait to test(as the droole drips from my lips) and I love to trim.:) that seems like one of the most satisfying
parts but most of all I wished that you all were here to try it with me! I know sounds like Miss universe.:)
anyway 3 more weeks is going to be real hard not to touch. but if I can do that then I know that I can stop eating fish:(

there is nothing like a woman saying what you just said!!
please forgive my 16 year old mind:)

might be bugs on some of you mugs but there aint no bugs on me:)
as far as the css I'am still happy! I didnt have anything that would show proportion handy but a few of the tops are very fat, even if they are only 5"long:)
the last3 pics were the ak48

I'm still thinking there is a bug on your leaf in the background of that pic!

and 5" isn't bad at all, they're going to be real nice in the next few weeks! Not that they aren't now :)

that is most definatly a foreign object of somekind. does not look like it belongs.
however, who cares about spiders eh? i have lots of spiders in my attic (i tend to kill the big ones as im skeered of them), But i let little spiders make those beautifull little bug catchers anywhere they want on my plants...if it hops, jumps or flies...them spiders provide free fly catchers to deal with em ;)
DSC015924.JPG

Well that's nice to know. Thanks! Would have been nicer to know last week when I ordered! We'll see what he sends me, you know I'll be reporting it! I know my package is in the US. It should come any day now....
thats the way it works LOL most times for me anyway. last week we(the wife and I) went window shopping for RVs. I drove by the dealership yesterday and one of the RVs we had looked at before had a $80,000 dollar off sticker on it. could you imagine being the fella that bought one last week and see that this week it was $80,000 cheaper? OH MY!!:thedoubletake:

that is most definatly a foreign object of somekind. does not look like it belongs.
however, who cares about spiders eh? i have lots of spiders in my attic (i tend to kill the big ones as im skeered of them), But i let little spiders make those beautifull little bug catchers anywhere they want on my plants...if it hops, jumps or flies...them spiders provide free fly catchers to deal with em ;)
DSC015924.JPG
I actualy think spiders are cool although if my wife had seen it, I dont think I would ever get another picture of my grow again so yall HUSHH:) about him:)
wouldnt it be cool to live in a place where giant buds could be your home? lucky little bastard:woohoo::biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom