Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

Ok what do you all think? please tell me what ya think:)

I think it looks great! Good pics too. The more I look at growing through a screen the harder it looks!! Your doing Great!!

I think it looks great! Good pics too. The more I look at growing through a screen the harder it looks!! Your doing Great!!
thank you boss:)
its really not hard but planing is a must(witch I didnt do) but now that this one is drawing near the end, the next will be a lot more fun.
I recomend you take a stab at it atleast once, it kind of gives you something to mess with and cats dont like getting on the screen:)
anyway thanks for stopping by:high-five:

I like your 8 leg friend too!
Helps keeping away evil insects :) like my ladybug..

I think about the seed bags yield estimates it means that if you do everything as perfect for the strain as possible (best training technique, number of plants according to training, medium, nutes, water etc) then you can hit their 100Kg/square meter estimation.

It's probably a dream for most of us.. don't know if its even possible without a CO2 set, controlled humidity, temp and so on...

nice update, everythings looking great, i want to be a spider, lol a house of bud, id come and live in your plants and catch all the flies you wanted me to, as long as you dont mind me living on the buds, i promise not to shit on them either, ill aim for the soil, or give me a little bucket in the corner and ill use that, dont worry bout toilet paper, i got my own that comes out my arse, silky smooth

nice update, everythings looking great, i want to be a spider, lol a house of bud, id come and live in your plants and catch all the flies you wanted me to, as long as you dont mind me living on the buds, i promise not to shit on them either, ill aim for the soil, or give me a little bucket in the corner and ill use that, dont worry bout toilet paper, i got my own that comes out my arse, silky smooth
:thanks::rofl::rofl:

broke downand done it:( took a couple popcorn buds and nuked em. and now I'am high:hmmmm:
Oh yeah I got high off ....:hmmmm:
My dog has no nose:)

new update!!!! I just got my first bud that needs to be tied up cause its so heavy:party:

Damnit Gig I wish we could pass this doob to each other:)
man the harvest is going to have some rewards.
it was barely any cloudyness at all and already seems like a hash buzzzzzzzz:)

damn, not a good position to be in, im also running low, not got much left from my last harvest, i dont want to go out and buy any either, sort or defeats the idea of growing, i either smoke to much or grow to little, not sure which though, grow more and i take a bigger risk, grow less and i end up buying off some dodgy bloke on the streets, but i wont touch my plants will their ready, id prefer to wait and enjoy it at its best, plus i can always quick dry a bud or 2 off each plant and that should keep me going while the rest is drying slowly then in the jars for some curring

water water everywhere and not a drop to drink:(

never a truer word said my friend, i know i could go and cut some buds off my plants and quick dry them, but its getting so close to the end that id prefer to wait, my plants smell so damn good, just wish they would hurry up and finish so i can sample what i have grown, not got long left, i have to pry the scissors out of my other hand every time i go near the plants, my right hand is telling me to cut some buds off and the other hand is making sure i dont do it, but so damn tempted, but i got a few little buds left from my last grow so i hope these keep me going till then, else i might have to start on the sweet leaf from my last harvest, i only kept the leaf with trichs on, anything without went in the bin, plus i trim very close to the bud so i know i got some nice trim,

never a truer word said my friend, i know i could go and cut some buds off my plants and quick dry them, but its getting so close to the end that id prefer to wait, my plants smell so damn good, just wish they would hurry up and finish so i can sample what i have grown, not got long left, i have to pry the scissors out of my other hand every time i go near the plants, my right hand is telling me to cut some buds off and the other hand is making sure i dont do it, but so damn tempted, but i got a few little buds left from my last grow so i hope these keep me going till then, else i might have to start on the sweet leaf from my last harvest, i only kept the leaf with trichs on, anything without went in the bin, plus i trim very close to the bud so i know i got some nice trim,
If i can hold out then I know for sure you can too!!:)
no point getting this close and start getting silly!!:) and not to rub anyones nose in it but I still got about a 1/2oz from what I harvested in may so time is on my side:)

not to rub anyones nose in it but I still got about a 1/2oz from what I harvested in may so time is on my side

I would love to rub my nose in that. I wish I was able to say I had some left over but my last grow died a horrible death. But I sure will be able to say it with my current grow.

Just asking because i had to flush my blueberry 3-4 times 15L until salinity went back to 'normal' (700-1000 EC). Maybe you will start adding nutes while your runoff is still very high (not saying this is the case, just there is a chance).

I don't use PPM because there are like 3 different PPM scales - i have no idea which one to convert to my EC values.
If you let me know which to pick i will use that from now on..

ummm.... EC is usually measured no higher than 2 or 3... 700 - 1000 is not EC, but some conversion of EC to PPM... I'd check to make sure you are reading your EC correctly. For Flowering EC is usually 1.8 to 2.1. If your EC is that high, I'm surprised that your plants haven't vaporized because of the heat of the nutrients you're running. Exaggeration, of course, but you get my meaning. Check your conversion om your meter, and you'll probably find out you're actually reading PPM... if that's the case, I'd go to the manufacturer's website to find your conversion factor. You'll probably find that your meter is on a 0.5 conversion factor, and this is the reason you're having nutrient problems and getting N burn because your meter runs on the low side.

Back
Top Bottom