Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

I notice that I got emails yesterday but today I am not getting any.

Another thing I notice lately is sometimes I can't log on with internet explorer but when I switch to Mozilla I have no problem.

So what do you think about my sentance graphs!! :circle-of-love:
I THINK THEY SUCK!!! luv you bro:)

No I dont always do anything yet. but If it tastes good this time then yeah I always do that!
you dont?

No I dont always do anything yet. but If it tastes good this time then yeah I always do that!
you dont?

No I don't with soil.. I just flushed every 3 days and then dry a little and harvest..

holy buckets!! as much off topic shit I talk about, I cant believe this turned into PC digest:rofl: and out of all the the threads.
you all are welcome to talk puters here, but I dont have a freakin clue of what your talking about:trance:. anyway did I tell you folks that pictures are tomarrow?
cant wait for harvest on the CSS. wont be as much as you Invi or tSemps but it is going to make me happy!
OK you all can carry on:circle-of-love:

cant wait for the pics and the final weigh in, as for the pc, i usually turn off my protection when i switch my comp on so i have got that extra speed when i need it, invi is right, being careful and backing everything up is always the best option, but even when you search for help using google and click on a site, as soon as you click you could be giving yourself a virus, spybot gives warning about these sites before you click on them and if you do it tells you its not safe or it has been reported as unsafe etc etc, checking the filesystem without operating system is always a good idea if you know what your doing and know what to look for, but for the average person they just would not know whats safe and whats not, their for spybot comes in to help,

i turn my protection of knowing i can usually avoid problems and sort it out if i ever do get one, and touch wood i have not had 1, but when i go to my moms and run spybot on my moms laptop and the laptop my kids use i always find problems, most of these problems come from surfing the net, and most come from sites where they have registered their emails without thinking about the problems, most are just change the browser to something else, such as my kids downloading a game and then when they go on the net they find out they keep getting loads of pages open up that they never opened and adds keep popping up, plus they are all millionares now, they have got loads of family that have died the other side of the world and been left millions, they got that much money that they ignore the other relatives that have died, i mean how many times can people leave you millions, its family i never knew i had, the best part is i even managed to get them to give me money, getting them back is always a bit of fun, i live in a low rise block of flats and in a couple of hours i can track packets from loads of wifi signals, and when i have enough packets i can use a dictionary attack and it takes a few hours to capture enough packets of data and it then takes about 5 min to let the comp work the password out, i tried it on my own first and found out how easy a wireless signal is to hack, wep is by far the easiest, but they can now all be hacked using something a simple as backtrack and aircrack, a few hours and you can see everything everyone is doing, and use the net for free,

anyways back to the plants,
how long do you recon you got left on your plants now fish cake, its got to be getting close now

thinking 2weeks for the CSS and maybe shy of 3 for the ak48.
the CSS is about 50/50 clear and cloudy. but I also want some couch lock so it may be a little longer if need be:)

thinking 2weeks for the CSS and maybe shy of 3 for the ak48.
the CSS is about 50/50 clear and cloudy. but I also want some couch lock so it may be a little longer if need be:)

Yup I'm going to try and force myself to let it go 30-35% amber, not flush till around 10%.. It's going to be hard I keep having harvest thoughts right now but I think I should let this one go all the way I always take them on the early side!

right I can tell that its going to be some of that cnasiuer waky weed, so I want every toke to be as good as I have ever smoked:ganjamon:

ok here is some pics, lets start from the begining
DSC015521.JPG
DSC015672.JPG
DSC015801.JPG
DSC015813.JPG
DSC015862.JPG
DSC016006.JPG
DSC016487.JPG
this is start of scrog to week 6
now for some bud pics
DSC016497.JPG
DSC016514.JPG
DSC016561.JPG
DSC016504.JPG

I think the last is the css and the rest is the ak48

I'll leave the light on:)

Is your name Tom and did you used to do Motel 6 commercials!! Plants are looking outstanding!! I hope you enter one of those buds for NOTM. That AK 48 is a very fast finisher isn't it. I heard it is a great smoke too. Looking forward to seeing your harvest.
:goodjob:

holy buckets!! as much off topic shit I talk about, I cant believe this turned into PC digest:rofl: and out of all the the threads.
you all are welcome to talk puters here, but I dont have a freakin clue of what your talking about:trance:. anyway did I tell you folks that pictures are tomarrow?
cant wait for harvest on the CSS. wont be as much as you Invi or tSemps but it is going to make me happy!
OK you all can carry on:circle-of-love:

Yeah sorry fish got caught up in it :) That simulation is interesting though!

By the way my 'early' sensis are nice too! Worth taking a few buds off around 55 i think. Just in case you dont want to sleep in the next 10 minutes...

When you plan to chop the AK? If those budsites get to similar size as the sensi they will grow you some monster buds!
Sensi looks huge already...

When i harvested the sensi mom, she was more than ready (50%ish amber) around day 58 - and it was reallly like a sleeping pill without much high. Current harvest went till day 60 with 20% amber. I think harvest window is rather 55-65 days, check trichs before day 60 to avoid surprises! Unless you don't want the high, just to sleep of course.

Very nice fish :) Like the time lapse! I just threw a few more pics of on mine. and invi I'm looking for one of those super sleeping pills with mine!! That's all I use MJ for anyways, 10 minutes before bed. I'm starting to like the high though :thumb:

grassyass everyone:)

De Nug awe!

Back
Top Bottom