missed this one
DSC015893.JPG
ak48
DSC015937.JPG
more css
DSC015852.JPG
css

MMMMMMmmm.... ScrOG-gy goodness....

I actualy think spiders are cool although if my wife had seen it, I dont think I would ever get another picture of my grow again so yall HUSHH:) about him:)
wouldnt it be cool to live in a place where giant buds could be your home? lucky little bastard:woohoo::biglaugh:

Trichome heads the size of APPLES!!

ummm.... EC is usually measured no higher than 2 or 3... 700 - 1000 is not EC, but some conversion of EC to PPM... I'd check to make sure you are reading your EC correctly. For Flowering EC is usually 1.8 to 2.1. If your EC is that high, I'm surprised that your plants haven't vaporized because of the heat of the nutrients you're running. Exaggeration, of course, but you get my meaning. Check your conversion om your meter, and you'll probably find out you're actually reading PPM... if that's the case, I'd go to the manufacturer's website to find your conversion factor. You'll probably find that your meter is on a 0.5 conversion factor, and this is the reason you're having nutrient problems and getting N burn because your meter runs on the low side.

I've heard some meters out of the US use different measurements even though it's EC.

deciSiemens per metre (dS/m), milliSiemens/cm (mS/cm) and microSiemens/cm (S/cm)... = 1dS/m = 1mS/cm = 1000uS/cm

So it could be an EC meter still... His beeing the microSiemens/cm which would convert to .7-1.0 milliSiemens/cm.

I've heard some meters out of the US use different measurements even though it's EC.

deciSiemens per metre (dS/m), milliSiemens/cm (mS/cm) and microSiemens/cm (S/cm)... = 1dS/m = 1mS/cm = 1000uS/cm

So it could be an EC meter still... His beeing the microSiemens/cm which would convert to .7-1.0 milliSiemens/cm.

TRue... I forgot about the different scales for EC... sorry...

ummm.... EC is usually measured no higher than 2 or 3... 700 - 1000 is not EC, but some conversion of EC to PPM...

It is EC. My gadget uses nanosiemens intead of micro, always forget to div by 1000.
Just like teSmp said... i keep mixing it up.

cats dont like getting on the screen:)

:cheesygrinsmiley: I can not even imagine a 6x4' mat of stenching cat piss! ... wait, I can imagine it, NO WAY!!!!

shes an animal!:passitleft:

ok I know this is out of the ordinary for me anyway:)
week 6 of flower and the buds are as big around as a vitamin bottle, on the critical sensi star and oh so frosty.:) checked her with the scope and she's50/50 clear to cloudy. so today was her last feeding.
the ak48's buds are filling in but not swelling as much. still they are pretty dense, as is the css.
the clones have taken to their pots well and have near doubled in size. hope they can wait till the end of the month so I can get them in their final pots, with out going root bound.
and of course pics are friday:) gives me time to hide the spider:)

oh I aint getting E mail from 420 so I have to check in from time to time to answer posts,
like I answer anything:)

is anyone else having this problem?

oh I aint getting E mail from 420 so I have to check in from time to time to answer posts,
like I answer anything:)

I notice that I got emails yesterday but today I am not getting any.

Another thing I notice lately is sometimes I can't log on with internet explorer but when I switch to Mozilla I have no problem.

So what do you think about my sentance graphs!! :circle-of-love:

ok I know this is out of the ordinary for me anyway:)
week 6 of flower and the buds are as big around as a vitamin bottle, on the critical sensi star and oh so frosty.:) checked her with the scope and she's50/50 clear to cloudy. so today was her last feeding.
the ak48's buds are filling in but not swelling as much. still they are pretty dense, as is the css.
the clones have taken to their pots well and have near doubled in size. hope they can wait till the end of the month so I can get them in their final pots, with out going root bound.
and of course pics are friday:) gives me time to hide the spider:)

Lucky (your size)! You plan on doing like a two week flush?? Do you always do that? I just do a one week flush with soil.. Well every 3 days hit it with 6-9 gallons of water.

Back
Top Bottom