Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Thanks in advance think I started flush too soon cause I've been flushing for 3 an half weeks thinking I was only gonna let her go to 10 weeks

Attachments

• 20190116_103222.jpg
    20190116_103222.jpg
    703 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190116_103214.jpg
    20190116_103214.jpg
    720.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190116_103234.jpg
    20190116_103234.jpg
    690.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190116_103259.jpg
    20190116_103259.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190116_103256.jpg
    20190116_103256.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190116_103205.jpg
    20190116_103205.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 22
Thank you for the response gramps an 56 days yeah mine has to be a cross breed of gg4 cause I've had mine in flower for 13 weeks this Friday an I'm barely turning amber now lmao I'll post a few pics let me know what you think? An if I harvested now do you think it would be a good sedative high

I don’t know what the high will be like, but it sure looks good bud. The longest I’ve taken this cut was about 9 or 10 weeks. It was too much of a sedative for me. No focus whatsoever. However, as you know, we’re all different just like these plants. If you’ve been flushing that long then I’d take a couple sample bugs to cure and see if I like it...maybe you already have. Anyway, the bud structure looks very similar to mine. I’m pretty sure I’d hit it... :slide:

You might want to take some sample buds to go along with those sample bugs too! Gramps and his animals I swear.....ya old coot! LOL ;)

That’s a combination of buds and nugs...LMAO!

Actually, I was just checking to see if you “window lickers” can read. Damn jarheads! :rofl:

GT, do you wait for the desired amber then flush, or do you lead it and flush till desired amber?

Excellent question. I lead it. I wouldn’t do that with most other plants. This one, I usually get it right...for me. Only because I’ve grown it so much. It took me well over a year to figure out how I like this stuff. I burnt the heck out of this grow, but the buds are just coated. I truly believe this batch is the frostiest I’ve grown to date. Even though the poor things were abused...Badly.

Like my pappy used to say....better to be lucky than good! Right? The old coot abuses them and treats them like crap and they reward him. :hmmmm::high-five: All your stuff always looks great gramps!

How often do you change out the single buckets?

Another excellent question. I try to do it weekly, but many times they can go 10 days or more. I have a little routine so that I’m not changing all of them at the same time. I’m lazy as shit basically, but bucket changes are a necessity to keep things clean. I’m not as anal as I used to be about it, but I don’t like slime in my buckets.

When I first started in DWC I would check the ph and ppm constantly. Always worrying slightly that I was going to screw things up. I chuckle now because I haven’t checked ph or ppm in the veg room in years. I just mix up my 3 part nutes with calmag, hydroguard, and z7 and put the plant back in the bucket. Or, if I’m not changing the bucket but replenishing with fresh nutes I just mix up a batch and fill each bucket that needs it. They seem to do okay with that.

Quick update on this morning of Day 47. The stink coming off of these two girls in flower is insane. I know she puts off some dankness in the later weeks of flower, but this is absolutely the worst I’ve smelt from her. It must be the high concentration of nutes matched with her stress or something. It’s so bad I can smell it outside of the entire building. Not complaining...just sayin.

Here’s a few obligatory bling shots:

The Mystery Auto is doing well. She’s not appealing to me yet, but maybe she’ll grow on me:

Have any of you used this flawless finish? I’m going to try it.

Back
Top Bottom