Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

LMAO! I’m almost out of meds. I think I might just make it until this harvest is cured. I do have some trim in the freezer that I could make whatever out of...if I really need it. I’m still smoking the outdoor that I made rosin from, but it’s going to be close if I’ll make it to full cure before running out. I might make bubble from the freezer trim. That would definitely get me thru this cure. I’m hoping I’ll harvest at least 3 oz per plant (6 total). More is always better...I have never been able to judge from looking at a plant for some reason. I’m looking forward to seeing what I get since they only had 6 days of veg. Fun times...

Hello and welcome to my new journal. In this episode I’m flowering 2 x GG4 plants in my 2-bucket RDWC all in a small 6’ x 5’ room and 500w of Timber COBs.

I only grow my own medicine so whatever I get it all stays here with me. I’ve been a MM patient in my State for 4 years and have been growing for about 3 years steady. I’ve grown several different strains and used other mediums, but once I tried DWC I never went back. I decided to build my little system and it has evolved significantly since then. I just added a rebuilt chiller again. My last grow didn’t have a chiller and I tried doing the hillbilly chiller with frozen water bottles, but I noticed a difference. Keeping the res at a constant temp helps everything stay in check.

I was lucky enough to be gifted a clone almost 3 years ago. At the time I had no idea what I was being given. All I know is that it is a cut of the original GG4. As you will see very shortly, this cut is something to behold.

I do have a few rules if you want a seat in here:

1. If you like something...let me know.
2. If you don’t like something...keep it to yourself! LOL! Just kidding. Tell me please.
3. I have a sense of humor. If you’re offended at any time, please let me know...so I can make fun of you.
4. Help me grow some dank. Your comments are important to me.
5. Have fun!

I’m using Blue Planet Nutrients (BPN), Cal-Mag, Bud Candy, Big Bud, and Carboload. The plants are currently on Day 4 of flower. Here’s a few pictures to hold you over until next time! Enjoy!

I also like to squeeze Rosin and make all kinds of oils.

looking good nice grow!

I think your auto is a GG as well...or everything you grow looks like that! Good luck with your workout tomorrow and I hope that sinus thing clears up soon.
:green_heart:

Thanks bud. I’m waiting on my wife to get ready. We’re going to hit it—the home gym—in a little while. I’m not feeling 100% but I’m eager to do this. I was going to do it first thing early this morning, but my wife made me promise to wait for her. So here I sit...I turned one of my out-buildings into a complete home gym. It’s got everything we need. We don’t need to drive anywhere which is nice.

My pre-workout: :yahoo:

Thanks! Yeah, that’s the reason my wife made me wait for her. She’s afraid she’ll find my dead ass under a barbell...LOL! I’m kidding...she takes care of me. :love:

I was feeling a little apprehensive at first, but once I got into the business-end of things I just kept moving. I managed to complete a full upper body (chest, back, shoulders, tris, and bis), in 45 minutes, with no drop in weight. Then, I walked on the treadmill for about 30 minutes until I hit 5000 steps. I was pooped after that. I’ll walk another session later to hit my 8000 steps for the day. All-in-all, I feel fantastic...I can feel that I’m still sick slightly (or that I’m still not 100%) but there’s just something so freakishly satisfying [to me] when the workout is complete for the day. Now...I require massive quantities of food...and a couple dabs...:ganjamon:

Had to take this one for a test nug. Lower hanging fruit... it’s one of the ones that got less light. The branch was bent over from the chunk. They are hard as a rock.

Maybe i misread this. You are saying the plant itself will be ready in a month. My bad :bong:

I don’t know what the hell im talking about... I’ll probably smoke on this in a few weeks. The whole plant will be over a month...but I’ll be hitting it along the way.

Back
Top Bottom