Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Looking good around here grandpa! Glad to hear your doing so well man. Crazy what can change in a year! Keep with it

Happy B'Day Gramps! I typically check out the forum below, but you must be keeping it a secret from the mag ;)

Enjoy those Hot Springs!

I hope you had the day of your life.

Here is an image you will wish you would not have imagined.

The Rock in a hot springs with Grandma. :thedoubletake:

We had a wonderful day/evening. Very relaxing. I was a bit disappointed though...not one person asked for my autograph, mistaking me for the Rock...apparently I have a little more work to do...

Upper body day! Get off the couch beeyotch! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It continues. Enjoy!

Not sure if we ever had this discussion..... Have you always done Hydro?

Good question. I started in soil. I watched many videos about DWC and it fascinated me. I always wanted to try it, but was chicken. I was on another forum called The Dank Den in those days and there were a few guys who kept pushing me to try it. Before that one bucket was ready to flower I changed my entire grow. I absolutely fell in love with the simplicity and insane veg growth. I’ve had my issues over the last few years, but for the most part, it’s something I won’t give up. I’d like to try it outdoors too, but I’m not setup for that yet. I’d even like to try an aquaponics with live fish and stuff but my climate is not conducive. Anyway, I like dwc. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom