Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Cardio day. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical at a 6 resistance and 4% incline; sprinting every 4 minutes for 1 minute. Then, walked on the treadmill for 1 hour at 3.2 mph and. 2% incline.

I kicked my own ass... :headbanger:
We need to install a cam to actually witness this Grampa T 'sprinting' for a minute. For some reason the only thing I think capable of getting you to sprint is Grandma T or some crystally bud being threatened by dingos! I am calling bullshit on this one you old fart, unless you say one of those two was involved.

Did some work yesterday and today. First, I had to re-hang my lights in the flower room and do some rearranging. Still have one more Timber 100w COB to get hung but all is good for now. As it sits right this minute that’s 900w from the wall:

I also took some GG4 cuts. Someone’s going to be happy... ;) The Mom is out of control!

Probably about a week and I’ll throw these three little ladies into the flower room. From left to right—Bubblelicious - GSC - Tangie. Enjoy!

Who is the Tangie breeder mate? I can’t wait to try mine. You’ve only got to move the plant next to it and the smell of tangerine just fills the tent. I’m with Dutch I’d love to see your GG mother flowered out!!

Who is the Tangie breeder mate? I can’t wait to try mine. You’ve only got to move the plant next to it and the smell of tangerine just fills the tent. I’m with Dutch I’d love to see your GG mother flowered out!!

I got all these seeds from Nirvana. Not the GG... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Twice a year, for the last 3 years, I been giving a plant about this size to a friend. He flowers it out and that’s all the medicine he and his wife need for the year.

Looking great as usual. Have you tried them Clone Shippers yet? I have a camera so I could send you some pics of what it looked like when it got here. Now to catch a dingo.....

Looking great as usual. Have you tried them Clone Shippers yet? I have a camera so I could send you some pics of what it looked like when it got here. Now to catch a dingo.....

I haven’t, but we might be able to do something.

Twice a year, for the last 3 years, I been giving a plant about this size to a friend. He flowers it out and that’s all the medicine he and his wife need for the year.
You are an awesome friend GT. Have given away a few clones. 2 are alive. Maybe i should just give my friends 6 foot mothers. Food for thought.

The cookie auto is curing nicely. I may actually have a nug left by the time it’s really cured. Starting to smell like an Oreo when I open the container. Very nice.

PS. It’s leg day...do squats bitch!

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom