Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I was digging around in an old cabinet—one that I never go digging around in—and I found a paper bag with an ounce or so of weed. Smells pretty good but it’s really dry. I may be able to rehydrate a little but not sure. I actually think this is several years old. I think I remember putting it in the bag but not exactly sure. It smells like Bubblelicious which would make it about 3-4 years old. LOL! Enjoy!

How you going to go about rehydrating that?

I once put some really dry crappy bud on bovida 72, it was like dust when ran one twist in the grinder, the bovida made it 3 twist bud, smokable. As soon as it was away from sealed bovida for 10 or 15 minutes it was back to dust.

I almost wonder if it's not better to try to cook or ethanol extract whats left of overly dry bud.

Yeah, not sure this is worth the effort to even try. I would’ve tried bovida packs if I was desperate. Before the heart attack I did weird stuff...now I do weird stuff, but with a smile. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ll throw this in the freezer with my trim. It’ll either go into everclear or bubble. I smoked some in the bong and it actually wasn’t bad. Heck, who am I kidding, if I was really desperate I wouldn’t even rehydrate it... :lot-o-toke:

One of the good things about vaping weed is you don’t get a mouthful of crap if your green is too dry.

So true. I didn’t even think about vaping it.

Update:
Today was a cardio day. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then walked on the treadmill for 30. Started the auto harvest and may have it completed by this evening...taking my time. She smells really nice and is fairly sticky too.

Tomorrow is cleaning and redoing my lights. I don’t like the way they’re hanging... :reading420magazine: Have a great day!

Auto harvesting complete. Everything is hanging. I’ll post pictures when it’s all dried and put away. Looks like it’ll be a decent weight. Couple ounces at least. Lower nugs are a little airy but she’s going to taste great. Can’t wait to smoke a little of this girl.

Today is a lower body kind of day. Squats baby! Enjoy!

Cardio day. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical at a 6 resistance and 4% incline; sprinting every 4 minutes for 1 minute. Then, walked on the treadmill for 1 hour at 3.2 mph and. 2% incline.

I kicked my own ass... :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom