Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Haha awsome stuff. I do beg the wuestion what an old hobbyist like your self could learn from my humble journal lmao. It's full of fuck ups and fun it's got some fun in there..... sorry to hear bout the heart attack. That's not good. Sounds likenyouve got quite the support team up in these forums too... ill be here in the shadows learning too..

.nice plants.. I wish I had that kind of height hahahah...

Haha awsome stuff. I do beg the wuestion what an old hobbyist like your self could learn from my humble journal lmao. It's full of fuck ups and fun it's got some fun in there..... sorry to hear bout the heart attack. That's not good. Sounds likenyouve got quite the support team up in these forums too... ill be here in the shadows learning too..

.nice plants.. I wish I had that kind of height hahahah...
Since the surgery I’ve been lucky to be able to get back into working out on a regular routine. It’s improved my life in various ways (all positive) in a relatively short amount of time. As for learning something in your journal...I had no idea about that growing technique. Now I know about as much about it as I did with DWC in the beginning. So now I’m dangerous. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The ole GG is a few rungs up the frost ladder compared to the new auto's.

MILF : Man I Like Frost

MILF too...

I’ve not met many that can compete with the GG...in my lifetime. :Namaste:

:thumb: Good morning GT

S’up Otter? How you be bro?

Spring? We are in the midst of a blizzard here!

The fucking Groundhog is currently in Hawaii awaiting extradition to Kansas on fraud and lying to federal officials charges...according to a statement released by his lawyers...

Spring? We are in the midst of a blizzard here!

The fucking Groundhog is currently in Hawaii awaiting extradition to Kansas on fraud and lying to a federal official charges...according to a statement released by his lawyers...
I never did trust rodents and their beady little eyes. DAM YOU PHIL!
Snow forgot us here this year for the most part. Just cold as a brass brassiere. Now I jinxed it for everybody.

Hahaha grandpa... why do I suspect you've always been dangerous....

They gave me the nick name dangerous dunc a year or so ago at work.. it stuck quite well..

I live for danger

From what I read as well. You like the heavy defoliation techniques like me.. how dangerous can we get

Its been cold as a witch's tit here. We got snow up to a tall indians nuts.

We got tall Indians round here... :headbanger:

Hahaha grandpa... why do I suspect you've always been dangerous....

They gave me the nick name dangerous dunc a year or so ago at work.. it stuck quite well..

I live for danger

From what I read as well. You like the heavy defoliation techniques like me.. how dangerous can we get

Being a former attack helicopter pilot, I had an actual call sign of, “Mangler.” Dangerous? Perhaps...depends on perspective and angle of attack. :Namaste:

Looking good GT! Auto is coming along nicely and the GG mom is massive lol!! Keep it up!

Thanks Dutch! I’ve been lazy, but I’ll get on it this week.

Back
Top Bottom