Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

@CraZysWeeD sounds like my old man, just keeps buzzin around. He hasn’t smoked in about 20 years and I gave him a little stash and told him if he can’t sleep or is having pains, to give it a good pull and he’ll be good to go haha.

Yeah, I wounder sometimes how I'm going to be when I get to his age. The people in that era never stops it seems like. Probably the best thing to do, it's when you stop and sit down you start feeling old...

Hi gang! Quick update from my perspective. Today is day 35 and no matter what these girls will come down at day 56. I didn’t take great photos lately just because I haven’t been doing much at all in the garden. I’ve been focusing on breathing...

All in all, I’m getting stronger daily. I want to make some EVOO capsules, but still don’t have enough energy yet. Trust me, I’m working on it. I have a huge patty of GG Rosin just waiting for me. It’s just been sitting in a drawer waiting to be used. I gave some of it away to a solid friend and he called me a few minutes ago to let me know how good it is. He really likes it...apparently he got laid. Just what I needed to hear...not! LOL!

I’m 13 days from having my chest cracked and amazed really that I can get around as well as I can. Still can’t put my own socks on, but I can wipe my own ass...trust me people, that’s a huge deal. LOL! I sincerely appreciate each of you and your comments. I know I say that often, but only because it’s true. You fine people make this magical 420 community such a wonderful place. :Namaste:

Not a great photo but here’s day 35. Enjoy!

Wiping your own ass is a very humbling thing, especially if someone else has been doing it. Socks, not so much....

Wiping your own ass is a very humbling thing, especially if someone else has been doing it. Socks, not so much....
Yes it is!

I remember the day I blew out my back. I got to the hotel where we were working and needed to get ready for the flight back home. I had to poop and then was going to shower. It hurt like hell to sit down on the toilet. Well all was well until I had to wipe LOL. My back was having no part of allowing me to twist enough to reach back there. I tried for like 5 minutes to the point of being in tears from the pain and laughing at myself struggling to do a simple task of wiping my own bum before giving up and just shower LOL. Thought to myself "WTF, am I not going to be able to wipe my own ass".

Then I got to the point of trying to put my socks on! Not sure which was worse....trying to wipe or trying to get my socks and shoes on. I am so thankful that I can wipe my own ass and put my socks on by myself. The little things in life LOL.

Nothing more humiliating for a guy to not even be able to wipe your own ass or get dressed on your own. Well maybe there is but it was the most humiliating thing I have experienced. I didn't even like not being able to carry my own luggage and tool box (I say tool box but its a 100 lb tool chest).

I just hope that I can get this surgery done and be relatively back to normal. Should find out in a couple more months. Whats a few more months after 19 months?

As is the Ms! :)

LOL...nope....I never let her do either of those two things. Only way that someone else is wiping my ass or putting on my socks is if I am absolutely unable to do it. I have figured out ways to do it where it doesn't hurt as much.

Back
Top Bottom