Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Hey everybody I say we all pop GG#4 beans as a tribute thread.
It’ll get the positive vibes rollin’ to heal GT up. & then if need be, youll have access to supplemental glue to hold them old bones together! Just a random thought haha

.. I’ve got 2 on standby :green_heart:
Man I was stoned haha, GT your bent over plants are going to produce more flower than I could in three grows. I hope you’re feeling better today bud

Thanks everyone! Still moving real slow, but today was the best I’ve had since they took a skill saw to my chest. Doctors called me with blood work; come to find out I have an iron deficiency. Big factor in energy. Took one supplement pill last night at dinner and this morning I danced a little. I was able to walk around my driveway all the way to the shop and back. Perhaps 200 meters or so total. Trust me, thats bigly...as The Don would say.

I know I haven’t been spending much time here, but I will eventually catch up with each of you. Again, I sincerely appreciate all the love and genuine concern. It keeps my spirits up and you should know that it makes a difference with this old guy. Thank you!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Gramps! Keep up with your exercise and keep that iron deficiency in check and you will be to chasing Gramma all around the house! Let us know if you need anything!

Just glad to hear you are starting to feel better..... Tough being away from the things you enjoy. We will be ready for those shatter pictures when you get back around to them..... ;)

Thanks everyone! Still moving real slow, but today was the best I’ve had since they took a skill saw to my chest. Doctors called me with blood work; come to find out I have an iron deficiency. Big factor in energy. Took one supplement pill last night at dinner and this morning I danced a little. I was able to walk around my driveway all the way to the shop and back. Perhaps 200 meters or so total. Trust me, thats bigly...as The Don would say.

I know I haven’t been spending much time here, but I will eventually catch up with each of you. Again, I sincerely appreciate all the love and genuine concern. It keeps my spirits up and you should know that it makes a difference with this old guy. Thank you!

That is good news GT!!!! I didn't realize that the shop was as far away from the house as it is. 200 meters is a good bit after what you have been through. Continuing to move will aid in your recovery IF you don't over do it. Keep us updated when you can and if you don't feel like it we understand. I do miss your funny ass posts though. :)

They should just call it couch glue ...

Good to hear your getting all these issues.... ironed out.... sorry bad joke for the day.

You're definitely one of my favorite old guys. Ok oldER. I dont have any grandpas left so you're the next best thing I've got. Keep healing and resting up. Well hold down the fort in the mean time

Man GT, no wonder you like making this oil so much. VERY smooth and is really helping me get through this busy season. This stuff hits me hard. I think this is the most “use” I’ve gotten out of my trim before.. edibles never so much for me... thanks for the great tutorial again, I’m excited to try to make it as golden and as perfect as yours!

:Namaste::peace: :drool::bong:

Got to try making this glue sometime too. I'm still so fascinated with this Candida CDB strain, totally hooked and with cheeze or ww mixed in to it... mmm jummy. Going for another one now. :ganjamon:

Don't have a grandpa either anymore... But my dad is like a grandpa now. 77 years old and still running his excavator 4-6 hours everyday... don't think he has a stop button...

Back
Top Bottom