Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Our minds and our will are there and yet sometimes our bodies say NOPE!!!! Gramps.....hope this Thursday finds you stronger than Wednesday and kickin more ass come the weekend. Sounds like you have a good Mrs. Lean on her. Things will be rocking & rolling again before you know it. :thumb:

Hello all you ass-wipes! LOL! @Van Stank i had tears in my eyes brother...laughing naturally...which hurts like a sombitch by the way...thanks for that! LOL!

Today was okay for the old guy. Not great, but not bad either. I’m stronger than yesterday and that keeps me going. Other than not being able to put my socks and shoes on, the one thing that is driving me insane is...I can only sleep on my back! I love sleeping on my side or stomach and this rib cracking thing puts a serious damper on that. Although, I suppose I shouldn’t be so impatient...today is exactly 14 days since they spread open my chest and stopped my heart. Hard for me to fathom in many respects. Still running the whole gamut of human emotions which is new for me.

Okay, let’s change the subject back to something we can all enjoy...before I start crying or some shit. Let’s talk about growing weed for a minute! My wife is doing a great job with the RDWC. She’s quite an outdoor gardener in her own right, but she never did any hydro before. All I’ve done is give her the basics and she’s run with it. She basically does everything. A true Superwoman and I love her dearly...oh fuck...emotions again! LOL!

Here’s what things look like on day 36. There’s some nice looking stuff in there:

I took two of the clones and my superwoman planted them for me. These two will be my outdoor experiment for 2018:

Well, that’s it for today. Much love to each of you! Be safe please!

A

Nothing more humiliating for a guy to not even be able to wipe your own ass or get dressed on your own.
Unless it's by choice. If only I were King.
"The Groom of the Stool was a male servant in the household of an English monarch who, among other duties, “preside[d] over the office of royal excretion,” that is, he had the task of cleaning the monarch’s anus after defecation.
The position was an especially prized one, as it allowed one unobstructed access to the King’s attention. Despite being the official bum-wiper of the king, the Groom of the Stool had a very high social standing." (Although I bet no one wanted to stand next to them)

Mmm like that frosting on those buds. Like the first virgin snow. Looking good. Great with an outdoor experiment. I have 5 ready to go clones to in my veg tent. I'm lit on growing outdoors to. But I haven't found that 99% safe place for it yet.

Didn't get that frosting on my cheeses. Don't know if that strain is so frosty or not. Maybe those 6040s wasn't frost giving lights. Hope my OG's get really frosty under my new lights.

First time since you went into the hospital that you really sound like your old self GT. And that a good thing bud, cheers to ya.

You’re not the first person to tell me that. Apparently my “old self” is still in this bag-o-emotions somewhere. Can’t freaking wait to tell you the truth. Crying in my wheaties is no fun. :slide:

Good evening kiddies. Today was better than yesterday! What else needs to be said, right? Today was the first time, since they split my chest, that I was able to shave and shower all on my own. I was also able to accompany my wife to the grocery store and walk every isle pushing the cart. I know that sounds minor, but I’m pretty stoked. Then, a few hours later I was able to walk with my love down to the garden and watch her work. Fabulous day!

Here’s a few pictures of Day 37. This cut doesn’t produce huge buds, but man, are they coated. I forgot how lovely they are to look at. I sincerely wish you all the very best. Enjoy!

You’re not the first person to tell me that. Apparently my “old self” is still in this bag-o-emotions somewhere. Can’t freaking wait to tell you the truth. Crying in my wheaties is no fun. :slide:

My dad used to tell me, "Straighten your cap son, whats done is done."

Back
Top Bottom