Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I don’t know if I’ve said this before, but “trimming sucks!”

Started last night, took her in two sessions, one last night and one this morning. I like a close trim while fresh. I freeze the trim and fluff for later use. Buds get hung for a good week before starting the cure. I don’t want to jinx anything, but I’m pretty sure I beat the 3 zip minimum. Enjoy!

Scissor hash!

Nice harvest gramps. That will keep you in bud for a while.
Buds are nice and chunky so I'd say you got your 3 oz!
Oh yeah you did!
:thumb:beautiful:welldone::Namaste:
Great yield GT. Nice looking buds.

How was the scissor hash?
SO sweet! Hitting the scissor hash makes the pain in the ass a little better. Good harvesting Grampa!
Nice, very nice.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your comments. Is it possible to change the title of this journal? I want to just make it a perpetual instead of starting another one. LOL. This one is sentimental in a way... I better ask admin.

I just got a call from a friend who Is starting a legal medical grow (he’s like me and can only have 4 in flower). Anyway, he knows how to grow, but this will be his first legal one, lol. We worked a sweet deal and I’m letting him have the ones I have in veg so he can flower them (they are huge!). I’m taking 20 clones this evening for me to get the best 2 and another buddy to get 4. Then, this new grow can have the rest. Or whoever... That will give me two people close by who will have the genetics. :thumb:

I’m putting myself further behind, but that’s okay because of this latest harvest. It also gives me a few more weeks to get my flower room ready. Have a great day!

P.S. Scissor hash WAS great.

Hey gramps sorry for being late to the party! I’m getting all caught up and man you’ve done a mighty fine job on raising those frosty ladies !! Congrats on the harvest and great work !
:welldone:
I’ll just grab a seat over here and hang out !

Glad you’re here Dutch!

images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom