Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

Yeah, that's pretty amazing bro! No offense Gray but your plants start off all bent and twisted and ugly...then its like you wave some kind of magic wand and POOF!!! theyre amazing lol :)

Yeah, that's pretty amazing bro! No offense Gray but your plants start off all bent and twisted and ugly...then its like you wave some kind of magic wand and POOF!!! theyre amazing lol :)

LOL, no offense at all! I grow some mighty ugly younguns. :laughtwo: This was May 3rd:

DSCN7536.JPG

I always have to pace myself with your updates. There's so much going on. Not a bad grow you have going here Graytail. I like the looks of that Panama myself. The wildness of it appeals to me I guess. They just magically transform into these stunning little bushes of lusciousness.

Let me go back and look again. :battingeyelashes:

Hey Gray, have you smoked the Orange Hill Special before? The impression I got from reading about it is its a pretty solid all around orange/skunk strain that is maybe a little more indica dominant than California Orange. Pretty sure I got some variation of California Orange bag weed here late last year and its probably one of the best highs I have had with cannabis. I know its not a spectacular strain, but the pure happiness and instant smile I carried for the next two hours after smoking it left me with memories I will never forget. I'll always chase that high now, so if you have any recommendations on Sativas that are not all that racy but more uplifting and happy I'm all ears!

Hey Gray, have you smoked the Orange Hill Special before? The impression I got from reading about it is its a pretty solid all around orange/skunk strain that is maybe a little more indica dominant than California Orange. Pretty sure I got some variation of California Orange bag weed here late last year and its probably one of the best highs I have had with cannabis. I know its not a spectacular strain, but the pure happiness and instant smile I carried for the next two hours after smoking it left me with memories I will never forget. I'll always chase that high now, so if you have any recommendations on Sativas that are not all that racy but more uplifting and happy I'm all ears!

The only real experience I have with a Skunk strain is a couple of Skunk#1 crosses I ran, and neither one of them impressed me much, so I don't know what the high is supposed to be like. I got this OHS because I wanted to try a very orange strain and this looked like the ticket. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've heard of a few orange sativas but no one has developed a good commercial one yet. You might have smoked a pheno that was particularly sativa dom. I can recommend a few strains I've run that have that happy giggly munchie high. Destroyer is very much like that - I describe it as party pot. You pass some of this around and everyone will start to laugh and talk a lot, and then go looking for some tasty snacks. :slide: Jamaican Dream is another happy high with enough indica to take any edge off. White Panther is like old-school Mexican bagweed - a happy easy straightup high. Panama is also a great sativa, with its sensual boost along with the solid sativa buzz. None of them are particularly racy or edgy and all of them are easy to grow, and also produce above average yields - very sticky stinky buds.

My personal favorites are currently the Brazilians - Utopia Haze, Nexus, Buddha Haze. They've been described as spiritual, a sort of soaring mind-expanding high.

Gray...Ya ,just another fab. update brotha. Thanks . Do ya think your Desfran is done stretching?. All your girls are lookin soo fine Gray....excellent job....can't wait to see all these Sativa buds...:thumb:

Thanks a ton, Duggan! My girls are finally looking good enough that I don't squirm when I get a compliment. :laughtwo:

I dunno ... do Desfrans quit stretching? :laughtwo: I guess I wouldn't be surprised to see another 8 inches or so. She'll be setting buds hard by the end of the week so that should be the end of the danger point. I'm damned glad I got 'er into bloom when I did. She won't win any contests, but maybe I'll get a decent harvest out of her. I'm goin' back to Destroyer next time I run this strain. :straightface:

The only real experience I have with a Skunk strain is a couple of Skunk#1 crosses I ran, and neither one of them impressed me much, so I don't know what the high is supposed to be like. I got this OHS because I wanted to try a very orange strain and this looked like the ticket. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've heard of a few orange sativas but no one has developed a good commercial one yet. You might have smoked a pheno that was particularly sativa dom. I can recommend a few strains I've run that have that happy giggly muchie high. Destroyer is very much like that - I describe it as party pot. You pass some of this around and everyone will start to laugh and talk a lot, and then go looking for some tasty snacks. :slide: Jamaican Dream is another happy high with enough indica to take any edge off. White panther is like old-school Mexican bagweed - a happy easy straightup high. Panama is also a great sativa, with its sensual boost along with the solid sativa buzz. None of them are particularly racy or edgy and all of them are easy to grow, and also produce above average yields - very sticky stinky buds.

My personal favorites are currently the Brazilians - Utopia Haze, Nexus, Buddha Haze. They've been described as spiritual, a sort of soaring mind-expanding high.

I greatly appreciate your recs. I have all these sativas saved in my bookmark folder...but its hard to tell what is really going to end up as described. Ive been impressed with all the landrace strains you Hi-Brix dudes have been growing. Namely, Panama. Seems like a very stable and consistently excellent strain in quality and yield. I'll have to check out the brazilian strains you mention.

Have you noticed any difference in highs say between Asian and Mexican Sativas? Are there any unique characteristics that you can associate with the geographic location origin of a landrace that is observable...at least in your experience? Are there any other qualities of the branzilian strains that you enjoy?

Well actually, I'm still chasing the old Thai Stick high, but I got sidetracked with my first Utopia Haze pheno which blew me away. :laughtwo: So I tried it again and got a similar high and just followed the trail. The Thai Stick high is/was legendary and I really don't remember it enough to recognize subtleties, but the Brazilians are very close. Destroyer has a strong Thai influence but it's not the thrumming rushing soaring high I remember from Stick. When I finish these Brazilian crosses I'll get back to the Asians.

Ladies look excellent. Hmm Gray, maybe you should give Double Thai a try in the future, I wonder how this strain performs indoor :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ladies look excellent. Hmm Gray, maybe you should give Double Thai a try in the future, I wonder how this strain performs indoor :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ooooo Graytail. Do. :battingeyelashes:

Nice looking bush there Gray!
Ummm...you know what I mean.

Another question - Ace or Cannabiogen? Similar genetics...any difference in quality?

I'll leave this clip here as an introduction to what Ace does:

Ah yeah just discovered one thing when watching another interview with Luis. That's for all you indica lovers out there, they released Hash Plant x Bubba Kush cross :tokin:

My goodness, Graytail, you grow some shiny and shapely medicine! I'm embarrassed I wasn't already subbed in, I tend to neglect social media, but I won't be missing out now!

Back
Top Bottom