HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

*** Garden Update cont'd...***

CLEM2 - Day 66:

Photo 10 - CLEM2.jpeg

Photo 11 - CLEM2.jpeg

GEL1 - Day 105 (+25):

Photo 12 - GEL1.jpeg

Photo 13 - GEL1.jpeg

Photo 14 - GEL1.jpeg

GEL2 - Day 104 (+25):

Photo 15 - GEL2.jpeg

Photo 16 - GEL2.jpeg

Photo 17 - GEL2.jpeg

To be continued...

Digging the shoes Hashgirl! Plants are looking good!

Thanks. I was smoking Big Devil XL last night with my Perfect Pipe. I just bought a new battery-powered grinder that came with a cone-filling stand that I'm excited to try as I find the @PerfectPipe works better when the bud has been finely ground. I bought a pink one, not because I like pink but because it was $20 cheaper than the black one. It holds 2 grams at a time.

Mamba V2 2-gram grinder.jpg

:passitleft:

I'm all green with envy! Woohoo that's a beauty HashGirl! Some days my hands hurt and I want to get grinding. I'm gotta check that out!
Get the pink one Stone! :rofl:

Looks like trichome buildup.

I used to have one similar. Trichomes can be scraped out occasionally for some nice hash!

Looks like trichome buildup.

I used to have one similar. Trichomes can be scraped out occasionally for some nice hash!

i scrape it out and make a low grade iron hash when it gets too built up. it's in my journal i think. it happens occasionally as i use the coffee grinder to process a lot of bud for pills and topicals.

been meaning to get some bags and make better hash. i have a fair bit of trim as well.

I'm all green with envy! Woohoo that's a beauty HashGirl! Some days my hands hurt and I want to get grinding. I'm gotta check that out!

That's why I bought it because using my normal grinder often hurts my hands. Here's my normal grinder:

Grinder.jpg

I had a guy used to work in my office who refused any papers with a pink paper clip on them. :hmmmm:

We had guys like that, too in my office. I always believed that they had low self-esteem if they were that sensitive to pink.

i scrape it out and make a low grade iron hash when it gets too built up. it's in my journal i think. it happens occasionally as i use the coffee grinder to process a lot of bud for pills and topicals.

been meaning to get some bags and make better hash. i have a fair bit of trim as well.

I have one of these as well. Mine is a Black & Decker and that's what we use to grind buds for capsules. The grinder I bought most recently will be for grinding whatever I'm smoking that day. It's just going to be my personal-sized grinder. It only holds 2 grams at a time.

Pretty in pink! Congrats on the hand/wrist-saving purchase. :welldone:

They didn't have the the 2g version on their website but Amazon US had it for $49 black/$45 pink.

On the Canadian site, the pink one was $55.99 and the black one was $59.99.

Here's my normal grinder:
That's the one I have I think and called the manufacturer to ask to buy a gasket for it because it was squeaking when I ground about two years ago maybe?. They wouldn't have it and sent the one I pictured all rounded for free. Much better on hands but not electric. They were unreasonably reasonable for some intention.

Omg I’m still using a bowl and scissors like a broke arsed slow witted slack jawed fucking Neanderthal!

You lot sooooo funcee (that’s how fancy people pronounce fancy)

Back
Top Bottom