Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

Congrats on the Mystery harvest! It's a cute little thing, and leaving it all together will slow down drying so there's that. If you really need to slow down the drying you can cut the plant and hang it whole. For next time obv :).
Thanks Shed. Cool, I’ll leave it all together then. Congrats to you on the new light and tent set up. :thumb:

It really is! :laughtwo: You’ve trimmed it up very nicely :yummy:

Nice to have smoke of your own however small, I think i’m yet to get much more than an oz off an auto, mostly its been less thatn half! I’ll keep trying tho - as long as I have these seeds :D

Looking forward to the C99 :popcorn: I have a seed I was gifted a little while back that I have no idea when I’ll fit it in, it’ll be fun to watch some grow out and to see how you like it.
Thanks Amy! You could always plant yours and be part of the comparative!! I think there are one or two others that are joining in that way.

You should be getting your C99s any day now!!
Congrats on your harvest.
Thanks VG! I’ve been trying to play it cool while we wait, but I know it’s getting close, so there’s been a noticeable spike in my mail checking habits. :laughtwo:
Mr hybrid and mrs pjs should exchange #s so they can complain to each other and leave us alone :rofl::high-five::passitleft:

Plants are looking awesome! C99??? You’ll love that plant! Awesome strain. One of the best smokes I’ve ever had.
That’s awesome to hear! I haven’t tried it before, so I’m glad to hear a good review from you.
Lol, that would be great. He yo-yo’s between being supportive and being a hater. I’m trying to impress upon him that they were dying... it takes effort! The buds don’t come from some little bud fairy with a magic wand!! :laughtwo: Wouldn’t that be cool though?
Great idea for a new Journal area here:
Annoyed partners of 420 growers

Then they can do all their complaining there!
Please and thank you!! Funny, after all is said and done, they don’t mind smoking the finished product, eh? ;) At least in my case.

Thanks Amy! You could always plant yours and be part of the comparative!! I think there are one or two others that are joining in that way.
Oh - i didnt know about the comparative, that will be fun to watch! In any case, I dont have space to run it. I dont grow perpetually - i have to take a break between the outdoor and indoor runs so i’m limited that way. For now anyway... :Namaste:

...bud fairy... :love:

OMG Shed, YES 100%!!! I think I’m going to add that little story to the line up, stat! (stat means now! - Dwight Schrute)
"His name is Garbage, because that's what he eats"- Dwight Schrute

Oh - i didnt know about the comparative, that will be fun to watch! In any case, I dont have space to run it. I dont grow perpetually - i have to take a break between the outdoor and indoor runs so i’m limited that way. For now anyway... :Namaste:

...bud fairy... :love:
Nothing has been started with seeds yet, and I’ll be dropping a link on here when I start mine too, but this is what’s going so far C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow
Too bad the timing doesn’t work, you could put us all to shame with your outdoor grow beasts! ;)

Merry Christmas HH!
Your tree looks beautiful and you should be proud of her. I can't help but think of all that you went through with the mystery plant, and it reminded me of Charlie Brown's Christmas where they made the best looking tree with what they had to work with :bravo:

(stat means now! - Dwight Schrute)
"His name is Garbage, because that's what he eats"- Dwight Schrute
Best Show Ever!

Merry Christmas HH!
Your tree looks beautiful and you should be proud of her. I can't help but think of all that you went through with the mystery plant, and it reminded me of Charlie Brown's Christmas where they made the best looking tree with what they had to work with :bravo:

Best Show Ever!
Thanks Mr. S! Lol, it’s tough to feel proud of my Xmas-in-March tree, especially with someone I know growing jolly green giants... (cough, Sauga!) ;)
I’ve done myself a favor by setting the bar pretty low with all these mystery plants. :laughtwo: Only room to improve from here!!

Thanks Mr. S! Lol, it’s tough to feel proud of my Xmas-in-March tree, especially with someone I know growing jolly green giants... (cough, Sauga!);)
Awww... thanks HH. It may be tough to be feel proud because you had expected more, but I'm proud of her, and I'll bet she gives you a great high :thumb:
You show her on your next grow what she missed out on with all the cola friends you next plant will have.
:Rasta:

Awww... thanks HH. It may be tough to be feel proud because you had expected more, but I'm proud of her, and I'll bet she gives you a great high :thumb:
You show her on your next grow what she missed out on with all the cola friends you next plant will have.
:Rasta:
:hug: Thanks Mr. S :hug:

Back
Top Bottom