Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

he says he doesn’t have time
in that case it could be part of being grumpy about it.
igure out how many hours he had to work to earn that money and compare to my hours growing. Lol, hopefully it works out for a good point for me not him! :laughtwo:
Good idea! Make sure you account for that fact that you’re just getting started, developing systems, trouble shooting etc. And that always takes more time.

On the pics. They’re really quite good an I don’t think you have a focus problem. What I’m seeing a little motion blur. Grab a stick or something to rest on - rest your elbows or other parts to ‘steady’ things a bit. They’re lovely frames :). I think there’s just movement in the camera. I ditch lots of pics due to motion blur - somedays ive no hope of holding the camera steady!

How many cubic feet am I looking at per 5 gallon pot?

Hello Heaven.

I use a mix from one large 2.2 cubic foot bag of Happy Frog as my base. That should fill two 5 gallons with some left over I believe. I also use a compost tea from Bu's Brew. I usually do it once every 2 weeks or so.

Hello Heaven.

I use a mix from one large 2.2 cubic foot bag of Happy Frog as my base. That should fill two 5 gallons with some left over I believe. I also use a compost tea from Bu's Brew. I usually do it once every 2 weeks or so.
Thank you Retrix! I’ll be looking into my soil options very soon, so I really appreciate the info! :thanks: What is a compost tea? I’ve read that term from a couple growers along the way, but never asked.

Yesterday was Bubblegum auto #2 harvest day. After looking at the drying Sneaky B, moving the Jack Herer auto into jars and trimming Bubblegum, I feel fairly certain they all have some degree of seeds. When I pulled them out of BG, they were hard and green, and when I dropped them in the cookie sheet I was using to catch trim, they made a “dink” sound.
A35B6CEE-E864-4933-8823-69212D9B5703.jpeg
4D023B94-4006-4AEF-A91A-73CF1805356B.jpeg

I feel like foxtails wouldn’t have that, right? Ugh, I’m tired of talking about it, so I’m sure everyone is tired of reading about it. I’m a little down about it too. I haven’t had to smoke seedy weed since I was in high school and now I’ll be subjecting Mr. H to it too. :( It sucks and I probably have two more to go through too with JH1 and BG1. At least I’ll be expecting it.
Just as I suspected, BG2 was SO leafy to trim! My little box I showed a pic of the other day was full and just that one BG had more trim than the last couple of harvests combined! Looks like I’ll have plenty for some butter or something after the last two autos come down.

I’m gonna go sulk for a while. Maybe I’ll go sit in the small tent with queen BBK for a while to help me feel better. :laughtwo:

Don’t beat yourself up! You’ve lived and learned, the next round will be better! :passitleft:

And unless Mr.H is hitting every pitch thrown his way at softball, he shouldn’t have much to say! He’s probably been playing a lot longer than you’ve been growing!

I killed way more plants in college/uni trying to learn than Ive ever harvested successfully.... learned my lessons and now I’m honing my skills once again... practice and patience :thumb:

Don’t beat yourself up! You’ve lived and learned, the next round will be better! :passitleft:

And unless Mr.H is hitting every pitch thrown his way at softball, he shouldn’t have much to say! He’s probably been playing a lot longer than you’ve been growing!

I killed way more plants in college/uni trying to learn than Ive ever harvested successfully.... learned my lessons and now I’m honing my skills once again... practice and patience :thumb:
Thanks PJ :love:
Fortunately Mr. H doesn’t care at all and says the same thing as you, learning, keep going, no big deal, etc. which is nice considering the hubbub lately. I put a lot of pressure on myself and I don’t like ‘failing’ at anything. But this is why we love growing so much right, it helps us become better people on many levels. Like Amy said before, what’s next?
I don’t want to be all pity party, so on the lighter side:
Looks like some birds are building a nest on our front porch. :) We had a nest two springs ago, but something got to it last time. Hopefully this one stays safe and hidden the whole time.
E4D3DF81-F95F-429B-9188-9B52EE166BF2.jpeg

I'm with Pj. Unless you have hundreds of seeds they're no big deal. Loads of growers find seeds in their buds from a missed nanner and all it does it make trimming a bit more interesting. It would take more than that for the plant to have lowered THC production in the name of reproduction.

What's next? Birds! Nice nest. I had pigeons make a nest on my door mat once outside my second floor apartment. Pigeons are stupid :).

I had a mourning dove couple that used to roost on my garage door light and raised a few nest-fulls before we finally remembered to keep the garage door closed in the spring!

So if we believe in such things... (and I do ;)) I was taking some trich shots of BBK and on the last one, I do believe she told me she loves me too! :love:
60101F51-34C8-414A-BCE5-84111C730590.jpeg

I live in the PNW, sometimes it rains, but usually the sun shines through too.

Har har Shed...
I’m planning to let this one go pretty late, I just didn’t want to get caught by surprise, so I thought I’d start monitoring a bit. I’m sure you see why I posted it though, right?!
E7755A6F-24F1-4FF0-9A6E-5ADAACB211BC.jpeg

Yes she will :love: And i see that she did :D:circle-of-love:

I second that! :thumb:

Eat the seeds as you pick them out - very nutritious I’m sure!
She did indeed :)
Seedy B, Sneaky B is the worst. I took a little sample bud and I heard a crackle whilst smoking. I was already kinda high from earlier today, so not a true test, but I feel good about the quality, seeds and all! :thumb::laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom