Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

Little update for BBK. She’s getting there! Still a bit to go, but closer and closer each day.
68B24BAA-B210-41C9-BD16-2E738BDC1473.jpeg
35443559-9D10-4B92-A119-1263098C7297.jpeg
DE12A258-222E-408B-8AC8-034EF399A48D.jpeg

And some close ups, trying to have a more steady hand
61A6EEA8-FBDA-48DF-BCF0-93AC51097405.jpeg
1CEB5B97-DF4F-4BE3-90A9-0116619AB49B.jpeg

And as we saw before (well, most of us) she loves me!! :love: (Not with bananas, thank you very much!)
B452E0FC-D022-4A2E-A7DF-E9B9F1F84F05.jpeg

I’m not sure if I mentioned it before, but Mr. H and I talked about it a little and after BBK is done, we’re going with either 2 or 3 OG Kush autos in the small tent. I’m leaning towards super soil for the sake of compromise, and it would be nice to have an easier grow to boot. But that’s as far as the decision process has made it.

For those interested, Mr. H is back to the supportive swing of the yo yo. Other life factors were the fuel to that fire, and I’m happy I don’t have to quit just to get him to stop the madness! (not that I was really going to - I love growing!)

Hope everyone is kicking off a great start to the weekend! Happy Gardening :ciao:

Beautiful looking finish HH!

For those interested, Mr. H is back to the supportive swing of the yo yo. Other life factors were the fuel to that fire, and I’m happy I don’t have to quit just to get him to stop the madness! (not that I was really going to - I love growing!)
Yeaaa! More softball! I mean, ya glad to hear that HH. You deserve a bigger tent imho.

Looking good Heavenly! :thumb: nice pics too :D

Super glad to hear that the grow plans are a happy and shared thing :)

Whenever I get up, that's lights on!

Snap! I’m harvesting in the morning too! The plant went into the shed so same as you, it’s whenever I get up! We’re all doing the chop!:cheer:

Hey, neat! I inspired an idea!! :battingeyelashes: You guys deserve some beauty sleep on a nice Saturday/Sunday morning! Happy trimming you two. :yummy: Let me know how the trimming shortly after wash goes - if you were still planning to try it @InTheShed.
I pulled some seeds off of the dried Jack Herer last night too :( wah waaaah. @Amy Gardner if they were viable seeds they would look like the one you pictured the other day, right? Green is an immature seed and you think I should eat it?! Just want to be sure I understand. Kinda too bad, all these seeds, I’d never have to buy another auto again! :laughtwo: I guess that’s the downside of having a bunch of plants in one tent, eh. I need to get it all cleaned out well, my C99’s comparatives are in there. Can’t let them get pollinated! :eek:

I actually started trimming the first as soon as I finished rinsing the last. It's pretty dry here today so it was going well until I realized my son had a soccer game. So I took all my buds (trimmed and untrimmed) and put them in a bucket of water until I get back. Let's see how that turns out! :eek:
I can’t believe you didn’t just trim the rest dry!! :eek: I hope it works out, maybe no difference to a regular washing?

Not much for updates other than I weighed and jarred Bubblegum auto #2. She came in at 30g and I’ll take it. :) I smoked a little tester and it really does have a sweet and fruity flavor, definitely reminds me of juicy fruit gum. I’m hoping it comes out even more with some curing.
I’ve started watching the show “Superstore” and it makes me chuckle because they occasionally say “have a heavenly day” to their customers. Maybe I’ll make that my sign off instead of happy gardening? :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom