Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

You can definitely get completely made soil from build-a-soil as well if lazy is the dominant side ;).

There are a number of pre-made complete LOS out there. This is just one I happened upon.
Haha, I’m thinking lazy might win out this time, since Mr. H is complaining about time, let’s spend some money! :p Just kidding (mostly), thank you, I’ll check it out, I’ve got a couple weeks to figure it out (I think). Dang, I guess I better start researching!

You can definitely get completely made soil from build-a-soil as well if lazy is the dominant side ;).
How many cubic feet am I looking at per 5 gallon pot?

Damn good question. My ProMix is 2.2 cf and that fills two 10 gallon pots with probably 3g left over.

13 gallons is 2.2 cf
1 gallon is 2.2 / 13 or 0.17 cf
5 * 0.17 = .85 cf

That's my rough estimate. Pot sizes are never exact either.

And now that I did the math, I found an online calculator!

They say 0.78 so I feel good about my answer :).
Great job and thank you Shed. I’ll plan on looking for 3 bags then, and have some left over. :thanks:

Lmao (for P, that’s laughing my ass off)!!

I'd find out from Retrix whether his was completely water-only or whether he did teas as well. He doesn't post all that often so I don't remember.
I did see one post about a tea, but no further info on what that means. Still need to go through the full journal though.

*** ps - guess who just spent too much at the di$pen$ary*** (insert purple smiling devil emoji)

Big day in here :) Thanks Shed for that calculator

I love when fathers call taking care of their kids "babysitting." Gets my goat!
:high-five: yep

an in-the-house hobby and not a bowling league/softball/drummer in a rock band hobby...
:laughtwo: so very true. You could have decided to play cricket, for example, train one or two nights a weeek for 2 hours and then play a 6 hour game on a Sunday :thumb: that’d learn him! :D

Maybe he’s jealous HH :hmmmm:

Maybe he’s jealous HH :hmmmm:
I do think that’s a part of it. I’ve offered to let him do the small tent or even just one plant, he says he doesn’t have time. I’m hoping this last run to the dispensary helps on perspective. I’m going to do some math and figure out how many hours he had to work to earn that money and compare to my hours growing. Lol, hopefully it works out for a good point for me not him! :laughtwo:

I grabbed a couple of pictures of Bubblegum auto #2 last night. Today will be her last day in the dirt! I moved her to a dark closet so I can chop her whenever I am available instead of waiting until 5pm (regular lights on time).
1AD67BF1-1813-4B4B-8ED2-7BEE23832683.jpeg
4CB017D2-7C96-4D11-A97E-375CE27E401C.jpeg
29CBD34E-6B92-4587-A25B-2315E31A6B57.jpeg
DD2B53F2-F7E7-45B5-857A-19C7FF0D7315.jpeg
4A508E4B-66F2-405A-AC6C-2CC543697F1C.jpeg
43ABA82F-8473-41BD-996B-44C512D4D540.jpeg

I know my trich pics aren’t the greatest. One of these days I’ll pony up the dough for a usb microscope. Lol, until then, I guess a little blurry are the best we get!

Happy chopping day BG#2! Day 82

Back
Top Bottom