Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

Little ones looking good HH! Nice job on starting the training process they should like the leg shave !
I hope so Dutch! It always looks so easy in the tutorials/threads and then I go to do it myself and yikes!

So this is where all the cool kats hang out. Just checking what's growing on around here. Love the #quadsquadjrleague :)
Happy to have you swing through Sauga! Lol, thank you - I make myself laugh at least ;)

Merry Christmas Eve to those who celebrate, I’ve been in the kitchen all day for the last couple days and barely took time to feed the girls. Lol, it’s also gonna be anotjer lazy photo day = purple pics. Really I just wanted to show the progress the girls have made since shave day.

Piper
F082F397-8B12-4F55-95BC-60A9A3D35F60.jpeg

Phoebe
0235C4B9-7C2B-4FAA-AA26-171ACFF9B2B2.jpeg

Paige
15A5D9D1-9622-4436-88DE-EBD12602FA22.jpeg

P3
B8F3F14D-BBF7-49AE-8AC3-FD02E4CEA82A.jpeg

Phoebe is an absolute beast. She didn’t show any signs of slowing after her shave, as best as I can tell. Piper is right on her heels and didn’t show any noticeable slowing. I’m still a little worried about the smallest one. I think she took a bit longer to recover. I’m going to make sure I wait until she’s really ready for the next steps going forward. She’s been a bit behind the whole time, so I probably rushed her node removal a bit. Anyhow, girls are doing good. Here’s one more cause, why not?
9438AF6A-C11B-4B13-ACCD-9B975559AD54.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all,
And to all a good night!

I know my journal gets pretty busy with random unrelated stuff, but I didn't want you to miss this...I took your advice and just hope it works!

Yesterday was not too shabby though the turkey was dry (as usual). How was yours?
Lol, I finally got caught up on your thread and I saw you did it! I’m really excited to see the results! I hope you did the most important step in fimming... when you made the cut, did you shout to the heavens “fuck, I missed!!” I don’t think it will work unless you do that.
Christmas was pretty dang good over here. I worked my butt off cooking and baking for three days. Made way too much food and then my kids wouldn’t eat it. Fml, my husband and I liked it, but next year I’ll be scaling it back. The boys went nuts with present mania (5 and nearly 3) so it was a bit of madness, but a lot of fun at the same time.
Dry turkey = need to brine that bird! The only way I know to make a moist turkey. I’m glad you had a good one Shed, and here’s to a great New Year’s too!!

Sorry to hear about all the leftovers (and I really don't know anyone who eats turkey soup) but you never know what a 3 and 5 year old are gonna eat :). It's been a long time since I've cooked a turkey but what I remember is that I seasoned inside the skin and cooked it breasts down. Not much help I'm afraid.

I completely forgot to say "fuck I missed" because I was so focused on not missing the Fuck I Missed :oops:. I hope it works!

I really don't know anyone who eats turkey soup

I completely forgot to say "fuck I missed" because I was so focused on not missing the Fuck I Missed :oops:. I hope it works!

Lol, it has to brine before it’s cooked, once you try it that way, you’ll never go back - or at least it’s that way for me! I don’t even like chicken breasts that haven’t been brined. Anyhow, shoot! I hope it still works, FIMing is hard! ;) I guess we’ll know in a couple days. I’m sure you nailed it. For science!! :bravo:

Hello 420 peeps, I hope everyone had good holidays, and for those who have a tough time, my heart goes to you and I hope you made it through unscathed! Here’s to the upcoming new year and fresh starts!!
Over the holiday, I’m afraid I neglected my girls a tiny bit. They were looking a little droopy on Christmas night. I thought it could just be the end of day droops, but they were still droopy yesterday morning. They were about due for their toppings, but not happening with a droop! I realized the rh was on the low side (40) so I bumped it up a little at a time, and by mid afternoon they were perking back up again (rH up to at least 45). Whew! Not totally sure what the cause of the droop was, but happy to see it go away. This morning they are back to normal and my, my, how they’ve grown.
772D2920-56E4-45A6-9A55-D5BBE2B3B3C8.jpeg
D4688129-0589-4E9A-AD1D-72ABBB458FEE.jpeg

Piper - man I think she grew an inch or two over the last few days!
FC6EB739-B6B0-4303-BA38-E2F0FABE9872.jpeg

Phoebe - she’s been the biggest so far, now Piper is giving her some competition.
DEABE481-531D-4D2D-A5A2-41AE3C3B8823.jpeg

And Paige - still the smallest, but she’s doin aight!
4995C00A-F836-4DBD-8EC9-265FA7F63B37.jpeg

I will more than likely be topping all three later today. I’m starting to see some roots in the bottom (with very poor visibility) so I will probably up pot them after a day or so of recovery. I’ll be sure to update again if they do indeed get topped.

In other news - I have successfully convinced Mr. Hybrid to be on board with buying more seeds!! (Yaaaas mate!) Last time it took about a week, so we’ll see, but we should soon have: Bubblegum auto, Jack Herer auto and OG Kush auto! I’m pretty excited to add some autos to the mix. It seems like some of the most impressive plants I’ve seen have been autos. With all the time Mr. Hybrid was home with me after my surgery, plus his mom, we went through a lot of the Mango Kush from my last grow. It hasn’t lasted quite the way I’d hoped, which is fine, I just want to limit the dispensary purchases as much as possible. Growing blackberry kush right now (indica dominant) would put us so far out to growing more Sativa, I’m excited to be able to pop a bubblegum auto and hopefully finish pretty close or even before the blackberry. But first, I just need the seeds to get here :D
Happy growing my friends!

Back
Top Bottom