Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

The girls are looking fantastic so far HH! They should be about ready to take off soon! Excited to see them! Hope your well
Thanks Dutchie! I’m following along with yours and Ase’s grow journals for when it comes time for topping and training! :thumb:

Happy belated birthday! Mine comes up before the new year too, also turning 40 like you and newty. :high-five:

Coco and quadline eh? I like your style! I just grew a Blackberry Kush cross myself and the smells in the tent in flower were fantastic. This will be a good one to watch!

Happy belated birthday! Mine comes up before the new year too, also turning 40 like you and newty. :high-five:

Coco and quadline eh? I like your style! I just grew a Blackberry Kush cross myself and the smells in the tent in flower were fantastic. This will be a good one to watch!
Haha, thanks Dobe!! It’s a good year to be 40 my friend!! Happy Birthday to you too! I changed things up a bit from my last grow, so fingers crossed for some improvement this time around. So far they seem like happy little young ladies. I was just thinking to myself this morning how I miss the smell of buds when I open the tent. Can’t wait to see what the bbk will bring :yummy:

Gave the girls another drink today. The nutrients I use (go box) gives a “heavy” and “light” measurement per gallon. I’ve always followed the ‘light’ dosage, right now I’m just scaling it down to make 500mL worth, and then I split it pretty evenly between all three girls. I haven’t been testing the runoff ph yet, because frankly, I’m not really sure what it would mean anyway. So far they are looking happy and green. I swear these girls are growing faster than my last grow. I’ll have to look up in my notes to be sure, but it sure seems that way. And speak of the devil, here they are:
E91CD965-B55D-4768-B46C-88626BAED70E.jpeg
64EE123B-5F41-40D1-8C19-BCD7BA94F4A7.jpeg

Plants are looking great. Happy b day sis.
Kool we are all around the same age.
I still feel 17. :rofl: tha5tvwas 20 years ago.
Thanks DK! Time sure does fly, ay! Hopefully we’re a little wiser for the wear though. :laugh:

Off to an excellent start! I just use distilled water at this stage (like on my Candidas) but after looking at yours maybe I should be nute-ing :hmmmm:.
Hmm I dunno, maybe Shed? :hmmmm: Lol, last time at this stage I was using brita filtered water that was set out overnight. They started showing deficiencies pretty early on, but I wasn’t pH-ing either. Yikes! Already improving my process this time around. :laugh: I think they like the coco too. I’m glad I made the switch.

Hello Heavenly Hybrid and Shed, I am enjoying this grow, are you watering every day? Great growth in 2 weeks. I wish I started mine under LED not hps that was too hot.
Hello Wolfweed!! :ciao: Thank you kindly! :love: So far I’ve been watering every other day. I’ve been mixing about 100mL of pHed nutes, using around half and then storing the extra ~500mL (in a mostly dark closet) until the next feeding. I’m sure I’m losing some of its nutrient benefit, but if the girls are happy, I’m happy.
We live and learn and add new equipment as needed, it gets so expensive!! :eek: My buddy just lost three of his seedlings because his CFL was too hot. It sucks, but next time will be better! :high-five: I wanted to save electricity by using a cheap 75w LED and it didn’t quite pan out the way I’d hoped. They ended up under my big LED nearly right away anyway. But they’re alive and I won’t complain! I’ll try again with my next seeds and see what happens.

Over 4 weeks to get this
Hello wee one!! Glad to hear they’re kicking in for you. At that early stage, they can stall out if they have too much stress. What did you change to help her? Unless I missed it, it looks like you haven’t started a journal for your grow yet? If you start one, I’d be happy to follow along. It’s the best way to navigate any issues that pop up and get advice. If you decide to start one, let me know, otherwise keep me posted on here. Grow little baby, grow! :cheer:

Hello Heavenly Hybrid and Shed, I am enjoying this grow, are you watering every day? Great growth in 2 weeks. I wish I started mine under LED not hps that was too hot.
I have always heard that coco gets watered every day, or at least every other day.
My buddy just lost three of his seedlings because his CFL was too hot
I've still got my Candidas under a 23 watt CFL! Three weeks today:

Back
Top Bottom