Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

Seeds pretty much have everything they need to survive in almost anything for a good 10 days or so as long as the roots can grow. Nothing to worry about here and when you do your next feeding just do the normal amount of cal-mag and you'll be just fine.

Thank you for the reassurances guys - anxiety was peeking out a bit. I’m feeling better about it already. :)
Today I did a tiny flush with some 1/4 nutrient, pH-ed water. It didn’t need to be watered, but I feel better having given it a little nutrients and specifically, some calmag. RH was too low (as low as 35%), so Mr. Hybrid went and got a warm mist humidifier and the last time I checked it was up to 43%. So I’m hoping we’re all dialed in for the moment. :surf: The only thing I’m wondering about still is the height I have my LED set at. Right now it’s ~22” above the tallest girl. Manufacturer’s recommendation is 18-24” in general, I just wasn't sure if seedlings were more sensitive to light or not? Plus I just brought them out from that blurple (new vocab) LED.
Hope everyone is having a good night! :ciao:

22 inches sounds fine based on the manufacturing recommendations. I usually keep mine 30-35 inches away but that’s based on my manufacturing settings! Seedlings like The blurple from my experience and I kind of just watch the plant grow under it, if the nodes are stretching too much you can lower the light a couple inches. If they look stressed or start to yellow, just back off a couple inches. I always worry too and then you seem to just know what they need by looking at them. If you need any second opinions or are stumped at their appearance just ask here;)

22 inches sounds fine based on the manufacturing recommendations. I usually keep mine 30-35 inches away but that’s based on my manufacturing settings! Seedlings like The blurple from my experience and I kind of just watch the plant grow under it, if the nodes are stretching too much you can lower the light a couple inches. If they look stressed or start to yellow, just back off a couple inches. I always worry too and then you seem to just know what they need by looking at them. If you need any second opinions or are stumped at their appearance just ask here;)
Ok good! I’m sure I had it too high up, and maybe not enough wattage all by itself? I’m not sure, but I’m gonna give the ol blurple another try next time. I was just starting to stress over how much the seedlings had stretched in just those couple days. Yikes!
We’re all dialed in now though. :cool:

Mini update: I watered them again today, so I’m happy to get more nutes going in the coco. I was having a hell of a time managing the fans/temp/humidity balance. It’s been so cold and dry here the last couple of days, it’s been a real challenge. Mr. Hybrid exchanged the warm mist humidifier for a cool mist, and I was finally able to get it all within the proper ranges. (Exhale large sigh of relief, haaaahhhh). The ladies are plugging along and on two of them, I think I can see the next little leaf sets about to grow in. :)
9F53A258-4274-4B27-8963-8078DC434596.jpeg
8D86AF17-1E11-467E-B88D-C18172C7B43C.jpeg
978E1F24-9F9F-4BCF-8070-069D21FD5862.jpeg

Each time I poke my head in the tent, they look like little birdies and make me think of you @AngryBird :hug:
All three girls:
8FC7CC54-83D0-4416-80A0-5532308F1819.jpeg

Ok good! I’m sure I had it too high up, and maybe not enough wattage all by itself? I’m not sure, but I’m gonna give the ol blurple another try next time. I was just starting to stress over how much the seedlings had stretched in just those couple days. Yikes!
We’re all dialed in now though. :cool:

Mini update: I watered them again today, so I’m happy to get more nutes going in the coco. I was having a hell of a time managing the fans/temp/humidity balance. It’s been so cold and dry here the last couple of days, it’s been a real challenge. Mr. Hybrid exchanged the warm mist humidifier for a cool mist, and I was finally able to get it all within the proper ranges. (Exhale large sigh of relief, haaaahhhh). The ladies are plugging along and on two of them, I think I can see the next little leaf sets about to grow in. :)
9F53A258-4274-4B27-8963-8078DC434596.jpeg
8D86AF17-1E11-467E-B88D-C18172C7B43C.jpeg
978E1F24-9F9F-4BCF-8070-069D21FD5862.jpeg

Each time I poke my head in the tent, they look like little birdies and make me think of you @AngryBird :hug:
All three girls:
8FC7CC54-83D0-4416-80A0-5532308F1819.jpeg

All the little babies are looking top notch! Nice healthy green leaves and strong vigorous growth couldn’t ask for anything more!

Hope your well HH

Aww Birdy, you are the absolute BEST!! Thank you so much :hug: you just made me smile so big!
Lol, 40 trips around the sun :D
Oo it is a big day lol you are growing OOOO lol older.... (I'm going 50 next year)
Hope you had a super day :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom