Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

What a surprise this morning! We’re now 2 of 3, and I’m pretty sure is see a clump of moving dirt in the third, so I’ll be obsessively checking that all day. :yummy::yummy: The first one that popped is so tall already. Is this normal or is she stretching? I bumped them up an inch closer to the light just in case. Here’s the sisters!
71B5A7E8-7069-4B07-99BF-F8FF0221B635.jpeg
1D3E3F16-D654-4159-B764-DB12C7BDDCBE.jpeg
Go girls, go!! :cheer::cheer:

@AngryBird with her Mighty Eagle eye, spotted the 3rd sprout and it has now been confirmed! #bustedthrough
Woo hoo!

Nice!! Way better than my germination skills!! Hahaha 3/3 Woop Woop
Thanks, I think it has little to do with me though, lol! 420 has a 100% germination guarantee, so pretty good stuff I think. 5/5 seeds from there so far, so I won’t complain.

What a surprise this morning! We’re now 2 of 3, and I’m pretty sure is see a clump of moving dirt in the third, so I’ll be obsessively checking that all day. :yummy::yummy: The first one that popped is so tall already. Is this normal or is she stretching? I bumped them up an inch closer to the light just in case. Here’s the sisters!
71B5A7E8-7069-4B07-99BF-F8FF0221B635.jpeg
1D3E3F16-D654-4159-B764-DB12C7BDDCBE.jpeg
Go girls, go!! :cheer::cheer:

Sweeet new babies!! Glad they are all showing their heads and doin their thangs! Haha keep em green HH!

Yay for new babies rising up to the light Heavenly! :love:

:Namaste:
It’s an exciting feeling! And I’m glad to be back with a journal to contribute on here once again. It was fun to just follow along with you all, but man! I was getting a little jelly ;)
Sweeet new babies!! Glad they are all showing their heads and doin their thangs! Haha keep em green HH!
Hooray!! Thanks Dutch, I’m gonna do my best and I’m glad to have you all here to help with your sage advice and to cheer each other on!! :green_heart: 420mag - best place ever!

Love the pic of the Eagle made me laugh out loud, they think I'm nuts here at the shelter :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::thanks:
:green_heart::hug::green_heart:

Gotta love going 3 for 3! I don't worry about the stretch when they're that young because I know I can always bury them deeper in the soil when I plant them.
Oh cool, I was just thinking about doing that too! I think I’ll be getting the coco ready for solo cups tomorrow. Totally nervous about using coco all of the sudden... :oops:

I thought your insta username sounded familiar. Subbing up. Good luck!
Oh yes, trying to broaden my social media horizons. Glad to have you here Mr. Face!! :D

Don’t be nervous! Waaaay easier than soil and you rocked the soil so it can only go up from here!!
Thanks Newty, glad to have you and Ase to check in with.

Thanks Newty, glad to have you and Ase to check in with.
Speaking of Ase.... I am here! A little late as always but glad to have found this 2nd grow of yours. This is really good timing for you to be attempting a quadline considering I am about a week or so ahead of you on my new round and I am trying to be really detailed this time on what I look for and why I do things (and the timing of it all). I really can't wait to see how this round ends up. I have full faith you are going to do really well.

Speaking of Ase.... I am here! A little late as always but glad to have found this 2nd grow of yours. This is really good timing for you to be attempting a quadline considering I am about a week or so ahead of you on my new round and I am trying to be really detailed this time on what I look for and why I do things (and the timing of it all). I really can't wait to see how this round ends up. I have full faith you are going to do really well.
Thanks Ase, love to see you pop over for lil ol me :) I’ve got my notepad out and taking major notes from you and Newty!

A little moving and shaking things up today. When I woke up, omg they were stretching so far. Seriously, the first girl that popped was probably 3” tall with the others following suit. So enough monkeying around, I got them into some coco solo cups and under my real light in the tent. I’ll get everything dialed in tomorrow hopefully, but I could not stand to see them stretch any more with that cheap LED! Seriously, I had to bury the first girl up to her neck, and she’s still kinda tall! Anyhow, here’s a lookie at them now, chillin in the tent.
8E5BD87A-DAD8-46A9-B759-57145949FEA9.jpeg

I made a mistake and didn’t add calmag when I hydrated the coco. :oops: Hopefully they’ll be alright until I can water them again. Ugh, I feel like I’m stressing them out so much, so early! Maybe it’s just me that’s stressing? :D Lol, both??

Back
Top Bottom