Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

Thank You HoZo!!! Thats Really Cool Of You To Think Up And Do, A Lot Of People Would Think About Doing it, But You Did It:adore::adore::adore::high-five:!!! Such A Classic, Aren't All The Songs By The Beetles Classic Though, LOL!!! Thank You From The Bottom To The Tops Of My Soul I Thank You, Yarrow Would As Well, She Unfortunately Has Been, Is At The Hospital, Over Two Weeks, With Plans That Have Been Waiting To Be Fulfilled By The Hospital Here And By Stanford, Stanford Has Agreed To Serve Her And When A Bed Becomes Available, She Will Be The First To Get One, She Has Been Waiting 2 Months At Least Already. I Am Happy That The Fire To Still Live Burns Bright Within Her Again!!! For Awhile She Was Basically Resigning Herself To The Death Bed, Then BOOM, She Has Energy And Wishes To Live Again, I Just Hope And Pray That She Is Strong Enough For This Challenge Ahead Of Us, We Are Homeless(WE HAVE FAMILY AND HAVE BURNED NO BRIDGES THERE, WE ARE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS, By All Our Kinfolk!!! Thank You Again Ho-Zo, It Is Positivity Things Such As The Song That Help Negotiate The Sea Of Life We ALL Live In. Like That Which Helps Us Through The Day!!! Yarrow Is Without Me Because Of The Move, And Finances, It Sucks!!! I Shall Weather This Storm, Even If I Have To Fight All The Time To Do It. Well Thank You For Allowing Me To Speak, Sorry If It Was A Bit Rough, But That Is How I Truly Feel ATM, I Never Know What Is Going To Happen, Until It Happens, But Family(I UNDERSTAND THIS) Must ALWAYS Come First, No Matter What:high-five:?!?! Hope ALL Are Well, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Thank You HoZo!!! Thats Really Cool Of You To Think Up And Do, A Lot Of People Would Think About Doing it, But You Did It:adore::adore::adore::high-five:!!! Such A Classic, Aren't All The Songs By The Beetles Classic Though, LOL!!! Thank You From The Bottom To The Tops Of My Soul I Thank You, Yarrow Would As Well, She Unfortunately Has Been, Is At The Hospital, Over Two Weeks, With Plans That Have Been Waiting To Be Fulfilled By The Hospital Here And By Stanford, Stanford Has Agreed To Serve Her And When A Bed Becomes Available, She Will Be The First To Get One, She Has Been Waiting 2 Months At Least Already. I Am Happy That The Fire To Still Live Burns Bright Within Her Again!!! For Awhile She Was Basically Resigning Herself To The Death Bed, Then BOOM, She Has Energy And Wishes To Live Again, I Just Hope And Pray That She Is Strong Enough For This Challenge Ahead Of Us, We Are Homeless(WE HAVE FAMILY AND HAVE BURNED NO BRIDGES THERE, WE ARE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS, By All Our Kinfolk!!! Thank You Again Ho-Zo, It Is Positivity Things Such As The Song That Help Negotiate The Sea Of Life We ALL Live In. Like That Which Helps Us Through The Day!!! Yarrow Is Without Me Because Of The Move, And Finances, It Sucks!!! I Shall Weather This Storm, Even If I Have To Fight All The Time To Do It. Well Thank You For Allowing Me To Speak, Sorry If It Was A Bit Rough, But That Is How I Truly Feel ATM, I Never Know What Is Going To Happen, Until It Happens, But Family(I UNDERSTAND THIS) Must ALWAYS Come First, No Matter What:high-five:?!?! Hope ALL Are Well, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Commander JTG, Good to hear Yarrow is not ready to give up! My Aunt just got into a place she had been waiting to move in for several months. It was hard for her to move after 40+ years, but she had to because of the stairs were just too much. Hopefully Yarrow's spot will open up soon for her soon and she can be more comfortable and can let other worries go away. Tell her we are ALL sending her our love and best energy we can! :circle-of-love:
In your humble service
HOZ

And reading back in the thread my last post seems callous and unaware. Much love your way JTG. You are a strong and honored partner to your Yarrow. She is lucky to have you. The greatest love is not the passion of youth. It is the long time tested love of staying with your partner when they need you the most. I have a tear in my eye thinking of you James. I love my lady so much, I feel if I were in your situation I would be so broken. So I am sending all the love and good energy I can for you brother. May your light shine brightly and help guide Yarrow to where she will be happy. She and you will always be connected through eternity and I'm thankful to be witnessing such commitment and caring.

Thank You, SO MUCH!!! SHIGGITY AND HOZO, I Am Glad That She Showed Signs Of Wanting To Continue To Fight The Past Several Days, But Of Course I Came In For A Short Visit, And Yarrow Was Once Again Almost Comatose, When I Got There:thedoubletake:, I Leaned Over Her And Said"Hey Love Bug!!!", And She Opened Her Eyes And Said "Oh My Honey", Where At She Pulled Me Into Her(I LOVE HER NATURAL SMELL, THE SMELL OF HER HAIR), Which Is Where My Nose Landed, I Then Touched My Forehead To Hers And Wept(MARINES CRY AS WELL), Until My Tears Began To Fall On Her Face, And As She Seemed That The Tears Were Bothering Her, I Moved To The Opposite Side Of Her Bed And Sat Down And Held Her Hand. Her Face, Arms And Hands Are Extremely Puffy ATM Because Of The Kidneys And Liver Not Working. They Told Me She Is Going Through Renal Failure, And Her Doctor Does Not Understand Why, As Her Kidneys Show That They Are Fine Except For Elevated Creatine Levels, And Her Liver Shows It Is Fine, But Being Blocked By Her Abscesses, So The Doctor Feels That It Must Be Blood Clots In Her Kidneys. They Tried To Give Her An MRI Today, But She Could Not Stay Still Long Enough Due To Her Pain(REMEMBER SHE JUST RECENTLY BROKE HER L4 THAT IS FUSED TO HER L5, AND SHE IS AT A LEVEL TEN PAIN ALL THE TIME), NOT Sure I Mentioned This Or Not, But Momma Has Been Sneaking Her In Vape Pens That Have 68% THC Honey Oil In Them, And Unbeknownst To The Hospital, We Are Also Giving Her CBD Oil(FROZEN INTO DOSES THAT SHE INSERTS INTO HER VAGINA, THAT ACTUALLY REALLY IS HELPING HER BACK PAIN), So Glad Momma Thought To Do This, As It Seems To Work, And The Vape Pen, It Does Not Even Smell Like Any Type Of cannabis Product, But Us Being Anal, Still Spray The Spray Provided By The Hospital, And Perfume, Just To Be Sure, Because If They Even Had An Inkling Of An Idea We Were Doing This, They Would Kick Us Out, And We Cannot Have That. It Looks Like This Will Be A Good Year Of Growing, But That No Longer Matters To Us, Maybe It Will Either Together, Or By Myself Again Someday, Time Will Tell. I Love You All, And Really Wish All Of You To Know How Much It Means To Me To Receive All Of Your Positive Energy, Well Wishes And Thoughts, U Just Do Not Know What It Means For People In Our Position To Be Given This Energy Freely, Well I Can Tell You All, It Means EVERYTHING:high-five:!!! Thank You, And Love You All, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

BTW, I Am Not Being Cheeky, But I Love YOU SWEETSUE, I Really, Really Do:high-five:!!! You Are A Pleasant Surprise To Hear From When You Can Write, And Your Writing Up Lifts Me As Well. I, JamesTheGreen, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, Love You My Dear, And You Can Take That To The Bank!!! Thank You So Much My Dear, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

BTW, I Am Not Being Cheeky, But I Love YOU SWEETSUE, I Really, Really Do:high-five:!!! You Are A Pleasant Surprise To Hear From When You Can Write, And Your Writing Up Lifts Me As Well. I, JamesTheGreen, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, Love You My Dear, And You Can Take That To The Bank!!! Thank You So Much My Dear, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

James, just reading what you write I know with certainty you'll come through this ok in the end, but there's no way but through it. Her kidneys are failing because it's time. It's frightening and wonderous how much fluid the skin can contain, isn't it? Remember we're here. Your always on my mind, and I'm not the only one. :circle-of-love:

Give that smart maternal one a big hug from me. Those suppositories were a flash of genius. Good for you guys for doing all you can. I snuck brownies and baked buds in to Dale. He'd have them with his coffee. Made all the difference in the world.

I don't find it cheeky at all James. I enjoy your company too.

Reformatted, as per your request Sir. :battingeyelashes:

Thank You, SO MUCH!!! SHIGGITY AND HOZO, I Am Glad That She Showed Signs Of Wanting To Continue To Fight The Past Several Days, But Of Course I Came In For A Short Visit, And Yarrow Was Once Again Almost Comatose, When I Got There:thedoubletake:

I Leaned Over Her And Said"Hey Love Bug!!!", And She Opened Her Eyes And Said "Oh My Honey", Where At She Pulled Me Into Her(I LOVE HER NATURAL SMELL, THE SMELL OF HER HAIR), Which Is Where My Nose Landed, I Then Touched My Forehead To Hers And Wept(MARINES CRY AS WELL), Until My Tears Began To Fall On Her Face, And As She Seemed That The Tears Were Bothering Her, I Moved To The Opposite Side Of Her Bed And Sat Down And Held Her Hand.

Her Face, Arms And Hands Are Extremely Puffy ATM Because Of The Kidneys And Liver Not Working. They Told Me She Is Going Through Renal Failure, And Her Doctor Does Not Understand Why, As Her Kidneys Show That They Are Fine Except For Elevated Creatine Levels, And Her Liver Shows It Is Fine, But Being Blocked By Her Abscesses, So The Doctor Feels That It Must Be Blood Clots In Her Kidneys. They Tried To Give Her An MRI Today, But She Could Not Stay Still Long Enough Due To Her Pain(REMEMBER SHE JUST RECENTLY BROKE HER L4 THAT IS FUSED TO HER L5, AND SHE IS AT A LEVEL TEN PAIN ALL THE TIME).

NOT Sure I Mentioned This Or Not, But Momma Has Been Sneaking Her In Vape Pens That Have 68% THC Honey Oil In Them, And Unbeknownst To The Hospital, We Are Also Giving Her CBD Oil(FROZEN INTO DOSES THAT SHE INSERTS INTO HER VAGINA, THAT ACTUALLY REALLY IS HELPING HER BACK PAIN), So Glad Momma Thought To Do This, As It Seems To Work, And The Vape Pen, It Does Not Even Smell Like Any Type Of cannabis Product, But Us Being Anal, Still Spray The Spray Provided By The Hospital, And Perfume, Just To Be Sure, Because If They Even Had An Inkling Of An Idea We Were Doing This, They Would Kick Us Out, And We Cannot Have That.

It Looks Like This Will Be A Good Year Of Growing, But That No Longer Matters To Us, Maybe It Will Either Together, Or By Myself Again Someday, Time Will Tell. I Love You All, And Really Wish All Of You To Know How Much It Means To Me To Receive All Of Your Positive Energy, Well Wishes And Thoughts, U Just Do Not Know What It Means For People In Our Position To Be Given This Energy Freely, Well I Can Tell You All, It Means EVERYTHING:high-five:!!!

Thank You, And Love You All, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Heirloom :passitleft: hope all is well mate... Need to hear how things are going :passitleft:

Hey buddy. This is john from pine mountain. I joined this place to get a Hold of you. Only to find out I had to have 25 post to send you a message. Just realized I could do it this way. Tell Yarrow hello for me.

Damn, i liked Heirloom, was only just starting to get to know him... Hope your just on holidays or just felt like having a sudden break.. I'm waiting to see how that jungle is coming along...

Grizz, I'd figure he's busy being a farmer. He had some piglets due, he had a couple other major projects under way. This is one of the farmer's busiest seasons. He'll be back. He warned us in the beginning it would be like this.

Friends,

I wish I could say all is well. On april 18 I was in an accident. A logging truck crossed the center divide and hit me off center head on the drivers side. I lost my lower left arm in the accident, and later my lower left leg. Damaged some vertebrae (C5, C6, T11, T12, L1 and L2) and lucky I'm not totally paralyzed, though I have funny tinglings all over, and even ghost feelings (like I would swear I still had a left hand). I spent 6 days in coma and about 5 more weeks at the hospital. Came home a few days ago and am trying to adjust to the way life is going to be. I'm immobile for a long while.

With this new reality, I cannot continue this journal. If my growing is not over for good, it's done for a long while. I'm in considerable pain, immobile and my attitude has suffered greatly.

I have a grower friend who took over all that I had going. The mutual deal is if something happened to one of us the other coordinates with family or friends to collect everything so that police, medical personnel etc don't walk into our private worlds.

Here's what I can remember is/has happened:

The thiosulfate worked on the dark devil. He brought me my little seed host plant and I got to see it all full of seeds. He also showed me the reversed plant. It looks like it worked very well. I think he said it's done soon. My Mom said it was the first smile since the accident.

All the Lemon haze's were failures. Go figure. I'm a bit foggy, but I still hold onto my disdain for Arjan Roskam.

There are two tangerine dreams, two blue dreams and a fruit punch filling the five big holes. I have no idea how they are doing ATM, but they are out there.

I was greeted with fruit punch and blue dream, ready to consume, when I got back. He harvested and cured my little plants that were to host seeds.

I'm sorry this one is over before really got going. Thanks for coming by and expressing concern. I'll stop by some of your journals in time. For now I have a raging headache and can't look at the glowing screen anymore.

Oh, and I can't remember my log in password or attached email addy, so I had to create a new one. Sorry admins.

In tears mate... What the fuc& do I say, I'm so far away, some bullshit that helps nothing. Man I hope you've got care there with you.. New phase brother, new challenges, a lot will open up in life that you never had known before, nothing is over, just a new focus.... I'm here, for whatever man, honestly, message/talk... Man, I've got no idea, I hope your well man..

OMG, I am so sorry. I am in the same boat as Grizz, this brought me to tears.

Thank you for getting in touch with us, yes....we were worried and now it seems for very solid reason.

I'm praying for you, this is going to be a long road ahead for you and we are here for anything you need! Just say the word or PM someone. Please!

Hopefully you can keep in touch when you feel up to it and god speed your healing in body and mind!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Heirloom, baby. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm holding you so close you should feel it constantly. :love:

Edit: You're going to survive this. In the end you'll be better than good. You'll be bionic. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom