Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Thanks guys!!! and welcome Vegas!!

Yeah man that outbreak is what happens when you grow unhealthy plants. Once this OPP got healthy, she fought that shit off. It just took a minute and a little bit of panic to get it under control. It's all good. Live and learn guys, without experiences like these, we'd only ever guess...

I just realized how fast the LA cup is coming up on us, I am beyond stoked to go hang-out with some people that are rather special to me. It'll be cool to get the high brix smile on with Doc...

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

:passitleft: Good friends, good weed and the chance to enjoy them = good times ahead.

<jealous> :cool:

I've been reviewing your previous journals and learning lots.
I'd like to sit in the back of the bus and enjoy this ride too. Sub'd.

Thanks guys!!! and welcome Vegas!!

Yeah man that outbreak is what happens when you grow unhealthy plants. Once this OPP got healthy, she fought that shit off. It just took a minute and a little bit of panic to get it under control. It's all good. Live and learn guys, without experiences like these, we'd only ever guess...

I just realized how fast the LA cup is coming up on us, I am beyond stoked to go hang-out with some people that are rather special to me. It'll be cool to get the high brix smile on with Doc...

Definitely! I'm practicing this weekend by hanging with my Rasta friends up north. They're in town to get ready for the Spring planting.

Definitely! I'm practicing this weekend by hanging with my Rasta friends up north. They're in town to get ready for the Spring planting.

Nice!!! I (per usual) am in practice. Are they rasta guys that plant in the 18" deep planters? If so tell them "high" for me. When you posted about their growing style a while back, it got me thinking and pretty much got me into where I am today....

You coming? Yeah?

Mark and I talked about it, but I can't get away at that time this year. So, I'll live vicariously this time. I told them (Mark and Curso) to Skype me just once so I could pretend for 2 minutes...lol.

It'll be a good time, I'm sure. :cool:

Mark and I talked about it, but I can't get away at that time this year. So, I'll live vicariously this time. I told them (Mark and Curso) to Skype me just once so I could pretend for 2 minutes...lol.

It'll be a good time, I'm sure. :cool:

We'll video chat you from there bro!!!

Day 12 of 11/12~

Things are looking fantastic again!!! Man am I ever happy with how things came together with these plants (I keep wanting to say "this plant" out of habit). They are super happy and on full blast. I haven't had to do to much to them. I have given them a bit of tea and transplant a couple days ago and in a stoner moment I gave them a cap full of brix in my water too...LMAO. I was like "damn that was pretty clear for transplant...." Yeah it was brix...It happens...They got transplant too, lol.

Doc and I were talking about my soil at the beginning of this grow and I agree with him that I wont have to do much to it. Meaning I wont need to spray or drench as often as I have in the past. I will use them, just a crucial times. The salty drench will added weekly to one of them but not until around week 5.

I really wish the lab I go to did a full terpene profile, it would be nice to see the difference between the 2 opp other than a cannaboid makeup. They said they have to calibrate their machine, then prove it...that takes time.

Anyways...My two P450 :: Platinum Grow Lights are killing it on these plants. I love growing under these lights....just something about them that makes the plants happy.

Here they are as they sit now....
IMG_83431.JPG
IMG_83381.JPG
IMG_83392.JPG
IMG_83403.JPG
IMG_83411.JPG
IMG_83422.JPG

I'll take some pics of the babies in a few, they're looking good...

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

^^ Fake plants. GJ Curso! Look great to me man. I would have trouble leaving that garden!

Curso, super vibrant plants!.. Wait, what?? 2 beasts in same tent?
Are you going to separate them before they start fighting? :)

I'm not to sure what I am going to do to them just yet. I'm kinda waiting to see what happens with the stretch, then I'll deal with it. This is the first time I have grown the OPP without topping them once. I am pretty happy with the shape of these plants. I can't wait to make some seeds out of this pheno, it's special.

Will you use Colloidal Silver(CS) or another way or pray for the man? :)

I have some OPP beans still I'll bx it eventually. I wont force hermie a plant. Not that is a bad thing, just something I'm not interested in doing to this plant. It's far to nice to make fem beans out of her. BID used to try to get me to CS too.....

Back
Top Bottom