How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hello everyone. I will not be online for awhile. I am having some internet issues again. It might be time to look for a new provider. :) Hope you all are well and I will check in when I can. Everything in good on this end for the time being. Peace

Anyone on an alkaline diet? I've some info if so. Everyone else, if you're treating someone on an alkaline diet (cancer fighters), do NOT consume alkaline water within 1 hour of meds.
Like our favorite plant, we need some acidity for nutrient uptake. Learned this from a pathologist educated in cannabinoids today. I will mention that he felt the alkaline diet did not obtain the results claimed. He explained that you cannot regulate the body's acidity level through diet. The diet only affects your kidneys/urine, not a systemic treatment.
I am on an alkaline diet, so I'll be researching this like a madman. I frankly have had the blinders removed & don't take much verbatim from conventional medicine anymore obviously. Their body of knowledge is...lacking?

The doctors were extremely interested in my meds & the properties of what we do with the oil. One said I should teach an alchemy/natural healing class at his alma mater. Lol.
Do I get a rebate on my copay if I do?!

I hear you brother...one of the reasons I have backed off the scientific part of the oil. So little of it and it keeps changing. One of the reasons I only use the oil as a recommended treatment. I keep thinking anything else besides the oil is an hinderance. Just my take. A shame the U.S. is so far behind on research (of course we know why). One's who use the oil correctly know more than anyone else. In the meantime we just keep healing people with many different aliments. Got some new dispensaries opening up and offers coming in to be an on site caretaker, selecting strains, regimen plans. Little ways to go yet but the bidding wars have started, lol. Personally I would love to go to work smelling flowers and helping the ill with proper direction. Best part is there will be no shortage of quality concentrated oil. Hard to believe in a state with so much material the quality of oil for the most part is sub standard.

I think you should make double what Hillary Clinton makes for a 45 min rant :)

Anyone on an alkaline diet? I've some info if so. Everyone else, if you're treating someone on an alkaline diet (cancer fighters), do NOT consume alkaline water within 1 hour of meds.
Like our favorite plant, we need some acidity for nutrient uptake. Learned this from a pathologist educated in cannabinoids today. I will mention that he felt the alkaline diet did not obtain the results claimed. He explained that you cannot regulate the body's acidity level through diet. The diet only affects your kidneys/urine, not a systemic treatment.
I am on an alkaline diet, so I'll be researching this like a madman. I frankly have had the blinders removed & don't take much verbatim from conventional medicine anymore obviously. Their body of knowledge is...lacking?

The doctors were extremely interested in my meds & the properties of what we do with the oil. One said I should teach an alchemy/natural healing class at his alma mater. Lol.

Is the Gerson therapy an alkaline diet? My while has been following that protocol for several weeks. It will be good to know if this will affect her dosing.

Is the Gerson therapy an alkaline diet? My while has been following that protocol for several weeks. It will be good to know if this will affect her dosing.
No Hiker. The Gerson Therapy is a different protocol. The alkaline diet keeps your body's acidity down (high alkaline) & uses probiotics.

Man, bad storm hit. Tore off part of roof & tree limbs everywhere. One road to here is closed.
Wireless & cable are off & on. If my grow outdoors was present, it would've been decimated.
Did get blessed today though. So, sunshine through the clouds. Merci bien et beaucoup mon frere.

dang, glad everything is ok. i was fortunate to have brought in some things this year too - I think it was a few days after bringing things in that we got hit with 60+ MPH winds.

We had an extra dry summer here, and right around harvest it's been flooding here. Glad I didn't plant outdoors this year. Good to hear everything is okay with you guys. Our temps hit the 30's last night

Man, bad storm hit. Tore off part of roof & tree limbs everywhere. One road to here is closed.
Wireless & cable are off & on. If my grow outdoors was present, it would've been decimated.
Did get blessed today though. So, sunshine through the clouds. Merci bien et beaucoup mon frere.

Dam cajun I'm really sorry to hear about the damage to the house and all the work you will have to do. At least the sun is shinning and your girls are inside safe and sound. We have at least one of those storms every year and it sucks. Hope your Shatterday brings good things.

I was scanning the weather channel when they showed the storm hitting and covering quite a bit of area. My son in San Antonio said its been raining heavy for a few days. Glad your family and you where safe Brother!

Hello my 420 family. All is well here. We had an appt with the oncologist last week and he did order a ct scan for late Nov. Hubbie has been on the oil for almost 3 months now. I dose him with 1 grain of rice size 3 times a day. The oil I have right now is the best quality I have had so far. At least I think it is the strongest, since I don't use it I have to let others weigh in on what they think. This oil is from my own harvest. I harvested early just before the 8 week mark. That was due to hermies and darn seeds. In hind sight, I could have left them longer but then we did have the furnace issue so it was a perfect time to shut everything down and bring the furnace man in. :)

Anyway, my next harvest will only get better. Hubbie is doing good. He feels good and acts like he feels good!! He is more active now than I have seen him in almost 2 years. I see my husband coming back. :) Of course this can only be the oil as this is the only change we have made. As far as that CT scan, we are not as nervous, at least not yet. The timing will be about perfect for my 2nd harvest in case there is something on that scan. He is wheezing in his right lung a little but I do think he has some emphysema going on. His doc does not think it is cancer either.

As far as my internet, I think I have it straightened out. I should be good now. Hope you all are doing well. I am going to catch up on some reading now to see what I have missed. Peace

Hi fsc,

Wow, seems like yesterday we started pulling your hubby off the couch. As touted he will only get better. When your husband smokes does he vaporize? If not he should as it is so much easier on the lungs. As the oil regimen keeps going his emphysema will keep improving also. Darn baby steps :)

You have been quite an inspiration for women who gets things done. Mo and I are very proud of you and your can-do attitude. BTW for my birthday Mo hooked me up with a comedy show, yea, Larry the Cable Guy, lolol. It was just what the Doc ordered. It was GREAT :)

Here is to winning the war :) :bravo:

Hello my 420 family. All is well here. We had an appt with the oncologist last week and he did order a ct scan for late Nov. Hubbie has been on the oil for almost 3 months now. I dose him with 1 grain of rice size 3 times a day. The oil I have right now is the best quality I have had so far. At least I think it is the strongest, since I don't use it I have to let others weigh in on what they think. This oil is from my own harvest. I harvested early just before the 8 week mark. That was due to hermies and darn seeds. In hind sight, I could have left them longer but then we did have the furnace issue so it was a perfect time to shut everything down and bring the furnace man in. :)

Anyway, my next harvest will only get better. Hubbie is doing good. He feels good and acts like he feels good!! He is more active now than I have seen him in almost 2 years. I see my husband coming back. :) Of course this can only be the oil as this is the only change we have made. As far as that CT scan, we are not as nervous, at least not yet. The timing will be about perfect for my 2nd harvest in case there is something on that scan. He is wheezing in his right lung a little but I do think he has some emphysema going on. His doc does not think it is cancer either.

As far as my internet, I think I have it straightened out. I should be good now. Hope you all are doing well. I am going to catch up on some reading now to see what I have missed. Peace

NJ is where I ordered my Spirytus online. A few pages back you can find a link to the liquor store. It wasn't too expensive but the shipping was.

WJ

It is frustrating! Just hard to understand why some have access and others do not. Everyone should have everything available. Sometimes you just have to wonder what the hell is wrong with this picture. Best of luck in your endeavors. Anyone who lives in Minnesota please chime in. TY

That sounds great FSC. So nice to hear positive things concerning the oil. I am limited to one grain of rice, but I haven't had a seizure since starting the oil so the one grain size is working for my seizures.

Seedy pot? Boy I remember that in the 70s, and that was all I ever had. But it was nearly always kick a$$. Of course I was just in my 20s then.

All my and my wife's best to you and yours. She made my oil too. She's a chemist/biologist so she had some experience making things chemical in nature. She is as wonderful as you, and like me I am sure your husband would agree you are just as wonderful.

I am happy that he is feeling better and doing well. Ya'll are in our prayers.

:circle-of-love:

WJ

Hi WJ,

Seems the oil is doing wonder for your seizures! Totally happy for you Brother! It doesn many other things also but this was your biggie concern. Awesome

That sounds great FSC. So nice to hear positive things concerning the oil. I am limited to one grain of rice, but I haven't had a seizure since starting the oil so the one grain size is working for my seizures.

Seedy pot? Boy I remember that in the 70s, and that was all I ever had. But it was nearly always kick a$$. Of course I was just in my 20s then.

All my and my wife's best to you and yours. She made my oil too. She's a chemist/biologist so she had some experience making things chemical in nature. She is as wonderful as you, and like me I am sure your husband would agree you are just as wonderful.

I am happy that he is feeling better and doing well. Ya'll are in our prayers.

WJ

The only problem with the oil is quantity. I am nearly out and my harvest is 2 weeks away. I thank you Motoco for all your help and support. I have been so very busy moving my girls I just haven't had a real chance to give you all the thanks you deserve. Cajuncelt, you directed me to this thread and started me on this journey.
fightsmallcell, you helped me get out of the funk and just have a positive attitude that I would get this done and it would help me with the seizures.
Motoco, I am just happy to have read your thread and the different emails from you helping me get to here. I know that I am just one of many you have taken under your wing and I felt that you were helping me and no one else. Four years of seizures was miserable for my family and me. No medications worked and all of them had really bad side effects, as any epileptic would say. There are absolutely no negative side effects with the oil. Motoco, you are a special person to me and I sincerely hope the best for you and yours.

I love you all and feel like we have been friends forever. I am not very personable since my strokes, but being here on 420 has not only helped my physical health, but more importantly, it has helped my mental health the most. I even went to a wedding and partied with 200 people. A seriously difficult thing to do with my 40 year old PTSD. Being in a crowd is the one thing I would never have done had I not restarted my communication-ability (is that a word?) here on 420. I have been in seclusion for four years and have not visited with anyone other than family. "Talking" on 420 has changed my life in more ways than I could say. In that respect, the oil is secondary.

Thanks to all!
WJ

Hi WJ,

Seems the oil is doing wonder for your seizures! Totally happy for you Brother! It doesn many other things also but this was your biggie concern. Awesome

I am so glad to read that you all are doing good and great, despite some of the hardships that have occurred of late to some of you.

Mom is still doing great on the oil. She doesn't want to give it up, which pressures me to get my grow on to make more oil. LOL

The "spots" I am testing the oil on seem to be shrinking in size. And the texture of them has smoothed out considerably. I will have some comparison pics up shortly. I can see the difference, it's subtle but there. :) I don't think these spots are cancerous, probably just sun damage and maybe Keratosis. Whatever they are, they are improving.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Edit: Here is the progress shots. I hope they aren't too large, if so I will reduce the size and reupload:

Spots41.jpg

spots51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom