Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

:thumb: got it! This one definitely smells like blueberry but not the baked blueberry/blueberry muffin that Van stank talks about. It’s more like fresh blueberry and taste wise there’s a bit of musk and black pepper in there too, or maybe more like chilli pepper :hmmmm: . It’s just a quick dry taster nug so the rest probably be a bit different once it’s properly ready. Already nice tho :)

I also like it at the ‘just freshly dried’ stage, the same as you neiko — do you find, tho, that there is a weird period between about 1 week or so and 3 weeks or so into the jar cure that it’s not so appealing? I’m sure that’s been the case for me, at least with my outdoor gear. I’m curious to see if this harvest shows the same.

In other news, I took a close look at all the soil surfaces again tonight and no sign of anything. Last night I saw a single springtail in one of the small pots, but nothing tonight. I will probably take the remaining DDAs as soon as the BB and AH go into their jars, they look close to ready , just in general you know - they just look ripe, their leaves are autumnal and fairly dry and I am more than close to ready to be caring for 2 plants only!

Oops - I logged on to brows without posting. Had a toke and dropped in here and...
:ciao: :surf:

Just got caught up - I was pretty busy the past week, but it looks like you were pretty busy too!

Congratulations on what looks like a nice harvest of two plants. Now I need to go inspect my soil/roots to make sure I don't see any of those critters - nightmares for sure!
:circle-of-love:

Thanks Luiz :high-five: Yah - quite a bit busier than I’d planned or wanted to be. Although things were getting very close to harvests, so not that much sooner.

I’m pretty happy with what I yielded from these 2 autos. Since I had no great expectations going in, except to try out coco, it’s all a bonus — so it’s a very big bonus indeed. My early taster tokes of both have been really nice and the blueberry seems to hit pain okay and put me to sleep okay too. I think I like the Kush a little better at sleep time, but over time I’ll figure that out. It probably makes sense to have a couple of diferent ‘putmetosleep’ options available and mix it up a bit. I’ll be curious to see what the infused oil is like from both these ones. I’m nearly out of G13 Haze infused oil, so this Amnsesia will fill that gap for daytime meds.

Nice trimming session on the Auto Amnesia Haze today :love: I really enjoy having autos in the grow. I can manage the harvest and post harvest processing pretty much on my own with them and it’s really nice to just be able to quietly do it at my own pace. I needed help with getting the budwash water together but after that it’s easy to pace it and with little plants and the process doesn’t go on too long. And on my own I can take long breaks anyway - I don’t get to do that when I’m paying someone to help me :hmmmm: ...

anyways>>> :yummy:

It’s been hanging for about 5 days and the stems are close to snapping but not quite there. Today it’s going into paper bags.

Top cola ready for trimming - doesn’t need much!

771D6B90-08F0-48BA-A243-8F1C37D7164D.jpeg

Nice little bowl of very sugary trim to try out in my dry-sift maker (@dynamo1 I’ll be doing it soon!)

BA6D2526-8BA2-45D9-AE2F-68A71797DE2A.jpeg

There’s this with all the top buds and then another bag with about half this amount again - of the lower buds.
B35A3EE5-4F34-4980-87E8-2C915C76461B.jpeg

And then some Graytail inspired frosty stem bracts for me to vape on — which I just did and it’s delightful! Pretty intense while also very lighthearted. :slide: Clear headed too, should make good daytime oil.

75A47CA2-85B2-4544-847A-9782B79CCE70.jpeg

I’m enjoying watching the Surf Ranch Pro out of Lemoore while I trim and toke. Best manufactured wave on the planet, pioneered by Kelly Slater and a team of engineers over many years. Amazing to watch these top class surfers on it - really shows off their technique.

:surf: :surf: :surf: Stay lifted :rollit: :surf: :surf::surf:

Well I’ve always found them appealing, and Graytail has a routine he enjoys which is removing them all from the stems at the end of trim and smoking them. In truth, buds are actually just bunches of these bracts. That’s how it is that Van can make single seeds by pollinating them ;) So once you take a bunch of them of the stem... it’s a bud!

So yes - you should absolutely put them aside for the lovely other to toke on!

I don't always save those stem bracts, but when they're especially fat and/or colorful they're a real treat! :love: They usually end up with the rest of the mix when I strip the stems. I trimmed up a dried Destroyer harvest today and almost saved some, but they were very small, and the foxtails looked just as tasty so ... :slide:

The taste is pure and heavy like a concentrated shot of liqueur. :high-five:

like a concentrated shot of liqueur. :high-five:

:thumb: they’re a bit like what you can get sometimes from foxtails actually, now that you mention them. It just occurred to me today, after seeing you do it, that it was a nice way to get a harvest taster - and it really was! It had some scissor hash mixed in with it as well :cheesygrinsmiley:
:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom