Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

Hi Bear! :passitleft:

GrowIng these seeds dynamo made you’re almost guaranteed to get super deep syrupy purple.

looking forward to seeing a whole plant pic of them...all the same pheno?...both of mine were big main cola...@Tortured Soul had a buddy who got this...
Yeah I saw that one! :D

One of these I have seems to be something like the green pheno, which is kinda fascinating. It’s also the only one that isn’t a single budsicle stem - it has some lower branching. I plan to pull them out tonight and get some better profile shots of them because I think there’s 3 distinct genetic types going on, from the 2 different seed batches, so it’d be nice to document it a bit. I wonder how it would be growing like 4-5 of them in a larger pot :hmmmm:

I do have some original seeds too and would like to try getting a bigger one sometime :yummy:, maybe next year.
Still 3.5 hrs till lights-on... what to do til then...? :passitleft: US Open replays... ok :popcorn: Oh my Oh my... Taylor Townsend ! :thumb:

Your photographs are beautiful,Amy...
They're the next best thing to being there...
So sorry to hear about your friend, Amy-I lost a close friend about a month ago, it's rough,but it will get a little better every day-they're gone,but will never be forgotten,nor will the time spent with them.

full

Auto Amnesia Haze
Loving the way your Amnesia Haze is developing :green_heart: I've got a couple Amnesia (photo period) seeds - planning on growing one of them next season. Hope it looks as nice as yours.

US Open replays... ok
Bianca Andreescu, home town hero for us right now. She grew up very close to where I live. We had high hopes for Genie Bouchard, but I think the fame got to her before the wins.

I'mma gonna just follow along in the background quietly if you don't mind. The BH sounds like something I'd be interested in and you've done a beautiful job raising her. :thumb: It's a lovely shade of green. :)

Have a pleasant weekend.

:Rasta:

Update: Dark Devil Autos (d#3, d#4) day 54

It’s high time I gave some decent space to the Dark Devil Auto Budiscles, all of which are coming along very nicely indeed :cheesygrinsmiley:

For those who don’t know already, these are seeds from a reversal and cross with other DDAs, all work done in @dynamo1’s garden, that are prone to popping out beautiful deep purple budsicles and I decided to grow a couple in small pots. I have 2 x 1gallon pots with DBHBB soil and 2 seeds went in to each 1gal pot. It’s kind of experimental and if it finishes as well as it looks like it will, I’ll definitely be doing it again.

As @dr.h00k said, it’ll be good to see the whole plants!

Here are the DDA d#4s.

full

They look to be the same pheno. For a long while I’ve thought they were different because one of them didn’t get a purple stem and the flower structure looked a bit different early on, but the last few days they’ve started looking very much the same. Maybe a subtle difference.
They are smelling like sugary purple plums mixed with grape and a touch of fuelly funk. :drool: The top colas are getting pretty phat and the lower nugs are getting pretty dense. All a lot harder than the DDAs I’ve grown in the past (which actually isn’t many, lol!).

full

full

full

And here, the DDA#3s

full

Definitely 2 different phenos! The purple one is very similar to the #4s. The other one is definitely a version of the green pheno. It’s also the one which branched in a more regular fashion, plus, from some angles of light it has a little hints of pink through it, and the stem is totally purple except for the very bottom section..

full

full

Every time I look at these #3s the last few days, I’ve had the thought that I should harvest the purple one early and let the green pheno have the whole pot (all of one gal! :laughtwo: ). With that thought in mind, I restricted my frosty close-ups to that plant only to see where it is up to.

I took a lot of closeups :cheesygrinsmiley: ...all DDA#3Purple:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

All in all I think I will harvest it early. I see semi-cloudy all over and I will have the other purple ones to come. It’d be nice to give the green pheno the best chance to bulk up a bit! The green pheno is supposed to be more potent so I’ll be very curious to try it out. Mostly I’m curious to see what the purple adds to the picture - i.e., if the green is decidedly different in ‘vibe’. Not sure when that early harvest will come, but I am sure that you will hear about it when it does! DDAs can go anywhere from 70days (according to the breeder) to over 100 according to all the people who grow it regularly. I’ve had some picked early before and it was totally delightful. It’s all a bonus so I figure it doesn’t really matter - there might even be some CBC in it at this stage... :hmmmm:

They get tucked into the back corner alongside the Bubba...

#4s

full

full

full

full

And then the Blueberry goes between them and the fan. :eek: OMG the fan!... I got a new fan :D.

So, before I sign off then, I’ve been saving up for a Dabpress for a while, but this week I redirected those funds and made a big investment for the tent instead: a Dyson tower fan. Super spendy, although I had a big 25% discount becasue of past warranty issues on a product, so it didn’t hurt the hip pocket too much. Plus I found this awesome stand to put it on...

410BCD3E-2F9E-4274-B9D9-00B044EEB720.jpeg

CC89DAEB-0892-4BD4-B1A9-527321960747.jpeg

It sits perfectly over the carbon filter (a very very cheap one, which I barely need. Mostly it makes things light tight ;) )

2BFD0367-6650-46E3-8C6A-82DC23F58514.jpeg

The fan itself turns almost a full 45º arc so it covers the entire tent supremely well! I’m very pleased with the upgrade, it takes almost no space, I know it will last many, many years and it’s super, super quiet :thumb:

Here’s everyone last night, with the DDAs tucked into their back corner:

full

As you can see all the other kids are doing really well, crowding aside. The Bubba and CD-1 are stretching beautifully and the Coco Autos are filling out really nicely. I’ll report on the details of all those sometime soon no doubt.

In the meantime, I hope you are all well and, if not completely well, that you are comfortable and cared for (even if that’s by yourself) and well medicated of course!

:passitleft:

:love:
:Namaste:

Bianca Andreescu, home town hero for us right now. She grew up very close to where I live. We had high hopes for Genie Bouchard, but I think the fame got to her before the wins.

I'mma gonna just follow along in the background quietly if you don't mind. The BH sounds like something I'd be interested in and you've done a beautiful job raising her. :thumb: It's a lovely shade of green. :)

Have a pleasant weekend.

:Rasta:
Hey Sauga! :welcome: to here! I’m watching my recording Ishtar now and Andreescu is currently on court :popcorn:

Nice to have you along. I value comfort so there’s plenty of couches, daybeds, beanbags, hammocks and other options for kicking back and enjoying the flowers :)

I can never get back in to edit posts where I’ve included photos - the system just logs me out with an error everytime I try, so...

Update Supplemental!

I neglected to mention that I haven’t given these DDAs any CAT drench yet, so for my Brix grower buddies, whaddya think? They got recharge with a tiny amount of castings about 2 weeks ago. I’ve been nervous to do the CAT drenches in these tiny containers. I suppose I should just bite the bullet and go for it. Stoney’s advice was “recharge them early (tick!) and Cat drench them late”, so I think that’s anytime now. They had a Growth Ionic drench a few days ago and are due for a 1/4 trans any minute. So after that seems a good time to do the 2 CATs :nervous-guy:

...nice update Amy!...can't say I would ever try 2 girlz in a 1 gallon pot...even auto's, but hey, always fun to experiment...those DDA's are looking close...wondering if a cat is even necessary?...I've not tried auto's in kit soil...yet... ;)...Dyson tower fan!...wowzers, you spoil your girlz!!...:eek::D...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

you spoil your girlz!
Well, to be honest, it’s for me too! The tent is in my bedroom so I see this upgrade as an investment in my own health - sleep better, feel better :ganjamon:

Maybe do 1 pot and leave the other and see what you like

Thanks neiko, that’s a good idea. I don’t even think I’m that late yet, come to think of it, depends how long I let them go I suppose. I shall think on it and watch some more.

can't say I would ever try 2 girlz in a 1 gallon pot...
Wouldn’t have thought of it before, but these budsicles seemed a candidate for some “squeeze ‘em into the corners” kind of bonus buds :D Next time, I’ll do one per pot. These ones got a better start than any previous ones and they’ve come on a bit better. One per pot will fit into the gaps and corners better too!

Back
Top Bottom