Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

I just came for the colours......

hehe.
Nice growing Amy.
Lovely strain too dynamo....purpley...

Damn Amy, you're really diving into your photography, some really great pictures. I know I've been on & off a bit here too, but I just dropped Think Different into my home made hempy pot. Drilled the hole about 2"s from the bottom, screened it and poured in the perlite. Maybe the bottom 3-4"s is perlite and then coco on top. Should reduce my feeding schedule to a couple few times a week I hope. Bigger pots this time two.

Chin up, positive memories are the ones to remember best!

:ciao:

full

Hairy hairs & leaf icicles - Auto Blueberry (Dope Seeds)

The DDAs look Great !! and sound like they smell the same , i am surprised they did that good in small 1 gal. pots :rollit:
:passitleft: thanks Smo’better. Me too! I actually didnt expect them to get so big considering what these seeds have produced before. Then I watched @Archiweedies flower out a photoperiod in a 1 gal (cause of a timing anomaly) and he managed to finish it really well, so while it was a small plant, it was perfectly developed etc. So i figured this was worth trying. Like I said - I’ll do it again so long as I have these seeds. It works and I cant think of a better thing to do with the corners of the tent ;) ... except where I dont have any corners available, which is close to where I’m at now :eek:

some really great pictures
Thanks Age :Namaste: I do love it. I love the way the camera helps me look at the plants differently :yummy:

:ganjamon: Update: Bubba Hash Day 84/15(9)

full

What a beautiful variety this is! :love: I love it’s slightly frosted/dusty appearance and it’s super strong branches.

Pistils showed in the tops within a week of flipping to 11/13 lighting and has stretched about 25cm (3/4’) so far, with a pretty nice amount of secondary branching for a strain that doesn’t branch very much.

It’s starting to produce some more distinct aromas too @neikodog . Cinnamon was the first thing I got, a peppery kind, and then I detected hints of lemon(?) and vanilla. All fairly subtle still, but those were the ‘tones’ that came to mind.

A few leaves are dropping off from right down low, but I think they’re just ones that aren’t getting light, because the rest of it certainly doesn’t seem to be lacking anything. It’s had a 1/4TP, a DeStress and a Growth since flip and seems to be needing a drink every 5-6 days (in a 7gal pot). Brix was done last night after these pics.

full

full

full

I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to trying this one! :cheer:

Last night I found this little buddy crawling on the floor of the tent. I realised later, looking at the pics I’d taken, that it’s possibly some kind of lady bug larvae - or something similar. So maybe gently moving outside wasn’t necessary. In any case, it’s fending for itself out in the forest now!

full

And just because it’s been a while, here is a couple of bonus pics of Candida CD-1 (at day 84/15(9)). This one is also stretching nicely and has lots of useful branching filling out the middle.

full

full

And continuing this momentary digression away from Bubba, here’s a comparison composite of the Auto Blueberry 2 weeks apart. I might aim to get a 3rd one just before harvest ;)

full

Hopefully that one and the Auto Amnesia will only need a couple more weeks to finish, they’re both slowed their drinking and pistil hairs are starting to turn. I clipped off the Blueberry’s very lowest buds last night as they’re a looong way from the light (it’s tall!) so they will be fun to try in a few days
:blunt:

Now it’s time I bring us back to the star of this update, the Bubba Hash! This is a main branch:

full

And this is the top of one of the secondary branches in the middle;

full

I hope y’all enjoyed seeing the Bubba after quite a long break. A real lot happens in the first 2 weeks of bloom lighting!

Stay kind. Stay lifted:ganjamon:

:love:
:Namaste:

Thanks HH! Me too. :) Next time I’ll make sure it’s facing the same way as it is in the first pic :eye-roll: :laughtwo: I might even try and retake the second one tonight. It’s good practice and i had some challenges trying to recreate it actually. I’m trying out some new (to me) set-up techniques. They’re easiest in larger spaces with afew lighting options and I have a very small space and very few lighting options so am improvising. That frame of ‘black’ is literally the only square foot of air-distance I can achieve in my room. It’s been fun working out how to do it - and now I know the next upgrade will be better lighting for photography.

Beautiful pics of beautiful plants, Amy-
I could look at your photos all day !

Wow! Bubba is a beauty! She looks perfect with her color and leaf posture. I'm sure the smells will evolve but I'm not surprised you are getting lemon, but cinnamon and vanilla is new. I've had cinnamon once before and it was from a Strawberry Cough. She'll pick up the drinking too, when mine is cranking she'll drink 1.5 gallons (in a 10) in 2.5-3 days. She will really frost up at the end if you let her run dry. When she finally does slow on her drinking and she looks done, let her run until she starts to droop then chop.

Bubba is a beauty! She looks perfect
Thanks neiko! She really loved the transplant and has stayed consistently in that posture ever since... well, and since I worked out just how much it likes it’s soil community to be fed
:morenutes:

I’m not even convinced I’m right about the cinnamon... maybe it was nutmeg, my senses have a tendency to get those confused, and it was a touch spicy. The vanilla is me reaching to describe something, too... like gardenia maybe, but it was very subtle and might’ve been from the Amnesia Haze, which smells like vanilla ice cream currently, but I did have my nose right into a Bubba Flower. There’s definitley something distinct in there that I cant place yet. You know when you keep smelling something and you’re like, ‘yes i know that smell, what is it!?’ :hmmmm: In any case, the smells are beginning to come on...

———
Oh, for anyone interested... :reading420magazine:
:Namaste:

She will look ready at 8 weeks but Katsubluebird takes his to 10 weeks to maximize terps and the indica stone.
That's for the pure Bubba Kush. The Bubba Hash has been crossed with hashplant. You can take her to 10 weeks without harm (I've done it for 2 harvests) but I like the BH best at 9 and she's pretty interesting at 8 but the high doesn't last too long there. The buzz is awesome though.

Thanks fellas :thumb: I won’t be rushing it for sure. I am hoping for some indica effect from it. Neiko, do you think the lowers at 9 weeks would have some of that short awesome buzz? I’ve been planning for somewhere around 9 weeks anyway.

Are you guys counting 9-10weeks from flip or from pistils in the tops?

congrats on the new fan!
:laughtwo: It feels like a total extravagance! And it’s totally perfect :blunt: I’ve enjoyed about that much worth of free seeds thanks to this wonderful community so that certainly frees up an amount of grow-funds. It knocked off the Dabpress, but that will come soon enough - I’m very good at saving for things :)

TBH I was almost more excited about the cheap-ass stand i found to go over the filter and give me back that floor space. Real estate is tight in the tent right now. I just picked up 2 more of them. They’re very cheap and, kinda surprisingly, very sturdy.

I rearranged the plants last night so that all the autos are at the front of the tent. This makes them easier to access and puts them all closer to the fan, which was needed because the humidity is just a little higher during the dark hours than I’d like (often around 65% and up to 75% occasionally). I’m hoping once these permanently wet coco pots are out of the picture, that won’t be quite so high.

Pretty smashed now from all that tent business last night. Legs feel like I ran up a mountain after doing a thousand squats! I am therefore medicating well and happy to have the privilege of cable sports on the telly. Test cricket... US Open Tennis... infused oils... a Hammer bubbler... a Solo vaporiser... nice ‘erb... coffee... perfect recovery day
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom