Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

That table is très moderne! It would not be out of place in a sleek living room.

I'm sure once the coco is gone the RH will drop. All that evaporation :).

My legs are rubber too! Just did a treadmill stress test and almost threw in the towel before my target rate because my legs were giving out. I walked back to my car more slowly than I have ever walked in my life!

:cheer: I just finished watching the recording I made of the women’s semifinals earlier. Both fantastic matches :popcorn: Go Bianca! :thumb:
Last night's match was epic with that comeback Bianca made! Never seen two players not want to win their own service before. It's going to be a great rematch tomorrow with Serena and Bianca! Two great players and down to earth people. It should be a great match.
:Rasta:

Photo drop! Auto Amnesia Trichscapes :ganjamon:

The Dope Seeds’ autos are getting close to the breeder’s 70day mark so I took the macro lens to the Auto Amnesia Haze a couple of nights ago, for an up-close look at where things are up to. Pretty healthy!
:rollit:

full

full

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the cystolithic hairs (the spiky non-resinous trichomes) as clearly as I see them on these plants...

full

Lots of the trichomes are very long and many of them are looking pretty ripe in structure :)

full

This next one shows more long trichs, and more cystolithic hairs. It also shows a feature I’ve never seen before - green in the trich stems. I’ve seen red, pink and purple... never green :eek:

full

It’s pretty densely packed everywhere and 10 days to 2 weeks, until ready, looks about right to me at this stage.

full

Hope you enjoy the trichome eye candy as much as I do!

:Namaste:

Dang, they look nice! The trichome density on those buds is insane! :adore:

:Namaste: I’m pretty impressed myself Luiz! :laughtwo: :high-five: Not to mention over the moon! :yahoo:I think these lights have to get a lot of the credit. This is not even growing in Doc Bud’s gear, this is in coco coir with Canna’s ‘Bio’ Nutes and now some Sensi Pro BioDeisel as well the last 10 days or so ;) I can’t wait to see the trichome cities on the high brix kids at this stage :slide:

Hi Heavenly! Thank you kindly m’dear :D I think taking the easy route with the coco helped - these organic Canna nutes I’m using don’t need you to do any PPM or PH measurements or adjustments. I just started at 1/4 strength and used the ‘only increase nutes when the lowest leaves fade’ rule that I picked up from the coco threads I linked earlier on. They never got to full strength and in the last week or so have been wanting less and less. I’m really stoked with how they’ve grown and how they’re finishing.

They’re fattening nicely and I hope to have the energy to take the camera out again soon ;)

table is très moderne! It would not be out of place in a sleek living room.
IKR! They are sold as ‘mid-century’ style ;) I grabbed a couple more, some shorter ones. I wanted one of each size but they are pretty much sold out now. A few more tall ones would be really great...
The taste of Bubba Hash always reminds me of Lebanese Blond hash from the 70s. :love:
:yummy: I’m so looking forward to it!
brings a tear to me eye thinking 'bout blond hash from days gone by. :yummy:
I think I was a young adult during the last years of those ‘days gone by’. I remember a period of time where rally amazing stuf was around every now and then, and the older folks were all saying this is the stufff it’s getting harder and harder to find. Good stuff has to be still out there tho’, right?

I any case, I am looking forward to making dry sift with some of this Bubba :love:

Update: Phenomena :eek:

Last night as I was closing up the tent, this caught my eye on the d#3 Purple...

full

full

full

Oooooze! :drool:
I carefully lifted it off with my little fingernail, it was gooey and sticky and tasted really sweet! 5 minutes later it was starting to put out some more...

full

I know this phenomena has a name, but I can’t think of it right now. I’m sure someone else will remember it, one of the Brix crew perhaps - it happens in DBHBB grows quite a bit it seems.

Have an oooozy day everyone! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom