Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

Loving your garden, Amy.
Thanks DonkeyDick :cheesygrinsmiley: makes me happy that that is true!
:high-five:
:thanks:

Nice to have you by :passitleft:

I’m to bed now, I just finished fertigating the Coco kids and for the record I shall report that Bubba had a recharge (bit less than 1/4 cup) with EWC (about a cup) and a nice TP drench, about 4L of water (in a 7gal pot) with about 12-15ml Tp and 3-4ml Tea. I also managed to trim off the lowers on 2 of the main branches, I’ll get to the rest... when it happens. Oh! And btw, the other d#3, the pink/green pheno, had guttation happening tonight! :eek: More tricky to photograph but sometime tomorrow I’ll see what I got :D

:ciao:

Great update, Amy! I'm loving all your plants this grow - can't even pick a favorite so far! :circle-of-love: You make a great advertisement for Doc's Brix Kits.

This what currently greets me when I open the tent...
Noice! It's a beautiful sight.
The Auto Blueberry is at 65 days and looking very much closer.
It’s very likely I’ll harvest this one pretty soon.
Other than needing the room for the two photos, I'm seeing enough clear that would make me wait.
I’ll do them both together, that would make washing a single budsicle seem less wasteful of water and energy
That's for sure! Are they really worth growing at all? Should I put two in one 7 gallon this fall? The root balls are probably tiny.
but the first ones are still the best
Yes. The third one actually ;).
it’s absolutely stacking on the frost already.
It is! Phewf!
I feel love :theband:when I look at this plant!
And the band came to celebrate!

Thanks Age - Not feeling too bad, all things considered, but I’m not able to do anything that involves getting up today. Thankfully cruising 420 mag and taking my medicine :hookah: can be achieved while lying in bed! I’ll likely be rested enough to feed the coco kids tonight and hope that Candida will wait another day for recharge and drench. :Namaste: I’ve had two visits and an appointment this week so that on top of daily living (eating washing etc.) and looking after the plants each night makes it a huge week so far. I won’t be getting up much for the next few days! Another cricket test match starts tonight so that will comfort me and keep me company while I convalesce.

Here... hit some of this G13 Haze ... it’s pretty nice :passitleft:

Are they really worth growing at all? Should I put two in one 7 gallon this fall? The root balls are probably tiny.
Don’t judge it on these ones! Unless the seeds are from the same source and i don’t think they are. Remember newty grew a few DDAs from original seed and others have grown them big too. If it were me with the seeds you have I’d put single seed in 3gal or maybe a 5gal. I wouldn’t go 7gal... save your back! I recently read that about one in every 15 DDA seeds can be runty... You might just get a couple of monsters. And you know, even these budsices are worth it! It is by far one of the best highs gong around, I’m sure your sativa loving lovely other will concur!

I see those clear ones on the Blueberry, too. Two days earlier there was almost no cloudy so I think it’s moving fast. It’s a full moon on Saturday and I’m mightily tempted to harvest whatever looks closest them. The autos are bonus stash really and I always said the photos took priority, so now it’s the case that the photos are missing out a bit more than I’d like, something has to give. Nothing doing today tho in any case... not for a few days! I need a drying box first as the usual place for that is the tent... so I’ll need to replenish myself a bit before anything gives!

Update: Mini harvest DDA d#3 Purple :yummy:

As I was closing up the tent last night and thinking about wrangling this short term space issue, I was overtaken... DDA d#3 Purple got the chop! :slide: No proper budwash, I just ran it under the tap to remove surface dust. It made more space in the tent than you’d think a single budsicle would!

full

Crappy pic I know... this update is more about the event than the pics... and... I’m tired :)

That leaves the green/pink pheno all alone in the pot. It gets more and more purple as it goes along and is super foxtaily. DDAs are know to do this but I also had more heat than ideal for a while there, so that’s likely a contributing factor as well.

full

And then there were 3..

full

Just a little bit more room, and some nice bud for me in a few days, for a taster, then I’ll try to cure most of it at least a little bit before I tuck in!

:love:
:Namaste:

Congrats Amy on the harvest!
No proper budwash, I just ran it under the tap to remove surface dust.
Is this because you know there were no bugs and things are relatively clean in the tent? I was thinking of another way to clean my tent girls as I thought the three bucket process was overkill for those. Previous cleans the first bucket never gets that dirty water color like you would see with an outdoor grow.

Congrats on the first harvest of the winter season! Nice looking budsicle :).
O yeah! Let the extended harvest festival begin! :D

:party: I’m dancing lying down!
:passitleft: So looking forward, it’s been about 8 months since i had any of this... :slide:

Congrats Amy on the harvest!

Is this because you know there were no bugs and things are relatively clean in the tent? I was thinking of another way to clean my tent girls as I thought the three bucket process was overkill for those. Previous cleans the first bucket never gets that dirty water color like you would see with an outdoor grow.
Thanks Sauga! :high-five:

Not really, no - it was just because I am too exhausted. Only reason.

I always wash everything, and usually a full 3-bucket wash.

Oh and hey! Yay Andreescu :cheer: She was just smokin’!

Oh and hey! Yay Andreescu :cheer: She was just smokin’!
She's amazing... didn't Q for the Open last year, ranked 124th, won two tourneys and a major this year, struggled with injuries and now ranked fifth! It's been a fairy tale year for her.
:)

Guttation: more :ganjamon:
This is on the DDA d#3 Pink

full

full

In this next one I kind of got the reflection of the other plants and some trichs inside the drop, but the focus and angle generally is not that great - fun tho :D

full

This one below, doesn’t capture the drop front and centre, I just love the prettiness of the foxtail

full

dynamo says they’re like little crystal balls in my flowers :love: :meditate: :love: maybe they will tell me the future when I smoke it!
:hookah:

Mini update - disaster mitigation :eek:

I will harvesting the coco kids today. It’s early and that’s a bummer, but last night I discovered root aphids in their Coco :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think they’ve just come on in the last week. I’ve been watching a fast moving process with the Amnesia the last 5 days that makes sense now. I was scratching my head a bit over why it looked like nute burn while at the same time the leaves were starting to fade - eventually all over. At first i thought, flowering fade, but it just didn’t look right and was staring to curl - like nitrogen toxicity but with fading leaves, wth?. So, thinking it was possibly build up of nutes in the medium, last night I decided to do a big cleanse and run litres of 1/4 strength nutes through the pots - and that’s when I saw them... lots of them :eek:

I wasn’t 100% sure at first, but a quick search online and i was pulling those plants from the tent quick smart! I’ll chop them today and get some h202 to kill off the nasties in the Coco. Not mucking around with these bastards.

It’s been a dream run up to this point so no complaints! These plants were to be bonus jar fillers while I tried out coco - mission accomplished. And I’m sure that before I came to 420Mag I harvested every plant I grew pretty early and always enjoyed it, it was never even half as phat as these nugs either!

No pics RN- too smashed from wrangling them last night. Harvest report later. :ciao:

:thumb: I read a little bit about them and it was a pretty easy decision! One writer actually wrote that it is a really terrible idea to try to coax things along to get a harvest - removal and eradication is absolutely the only way to go. Don’t have to tell me twice!

Back
Top Bottom