In The Lab

Hey doc I know your a busy man like myself. I was wondering about the qualify when would you recommend I start and how often here's a video with said pumpkin in it.

Veggie garden 5/29:

Hey doc I know your a busy man like myself. I was wondering about the qualify when would you recommend I start and how often here's a video with said pumpkin in it.

Veggie garden 5/29:

Spray it just like you would spray Brix....every 10 days or so. When the plant has a few sets of leaves it's time to spray.

Leafy greens, roots, tubers, melons, squash: These all get Qualify.

There is ONE EXCEPTION! CARROTS. Carrots get Brix like a tomato, pepper, etc.

Spray it just like you would spray Brix....every 10 days or so. When the plant has a few sets of leaves it's time to spray.

Leafy greens, roots, tubers, melons, squash: These all get Qualify.

There is ONE EXCEPTION! CARROTS. Carrots get Brix like a tomato, pepper, etc.

Best tech support out there. Thanks.

Note, some EWC does not mean the amount you used the first time you cooked the soil. I did this when I first started recycling soil and ended up with way to much EWC in my soil and had not as good of results as I am now that I only add a little more in each time if any at all :thumb:

Right. I used a 5lb bag to reconstitute with some Roots! in my once-used soil remix. I've also been putting the leftover drench water as it was a little dry after my initial remix.

OK......The Super Drench

First of all, not every plant needs this. Specifically, this drench is designed to be used after the Cat Drench in order to avoid the flat period that seems to follow the furious bloom response to the Cat Drench. You don't know if your plant needs this until you grow it out once or twice and get used to it's behavior.

If it goes flat, slightly yellow at the top, that sort of thing, this drench will help. It will also cause light feeders to curl up in a most twisted fashion so remember! It's not a Safety Drench.....It's a Super Drench. Not all plants need it!

5 gallons water
4-8 ounces Transplant
10 mils Tea.

I advise starting at 6 oz. the first time and adjusting up or down next time, based on the plant's response.

Transplant was recently reformulated with Calcium Nitrate instead of Chilean Nitrate, so there's no worry about sodium.

It's not like the yield and quality haven't been good.....and the plants that go flat always turn around and pack it on....but this drench will allow certain strains another week of early and mid-bloom growth that they wouldn't have otherwise.

Use it at your own risk! Be advised, not all strains need it.

My last grow represents this very well. The Blue Dream turned out great in the end, but it needed a super-drench. It had the mild yellowing off mid-bloom that kind of lingered though didn't seem to effect end result much. The 8bk flourished and would have gotten to 7ft had I not trained her a bit with never a yellow leaf outside of the normal loss.

:cool:

Yep, go ahead and water it in with the OG. Here's the recipe. Please note, I couldn't make this all happen in the bottle

1/2 oz OG drench
1/2 oz Transplant
Tea
5 tbsp Epsom
5 gallons of water.

1 gallon per plant works well. Watch the stems carefully....mine all weakened after the OG drench and started acting like OG....not able to stand up on its own, etc. Aroma was spot on afterwards, however.

With some good advice I'm on a good way to even Higher Brix with my soil. I'm keeping it for the 2nd run and then next year. Potassium should've been nicely sucked out by my Grape Ape which is chopped tonight at 17 Brix. Thx, Doc :high-five:

ga81.jpg

ga68.jpg

ga59.jpg

With some good advice I'm on a good way to even Higher Brix with my soil. I'm keeping it for the 2nd run and then next year. Potassium should've been nicely sucked out by my Grape Ape which is chopped tonight at 17 Brix. Thx, Doc :high-five:

17!!! Very nice looking.

:thumb:

You know, I've had this local soil, didn't add anything except minerals, I drenched and fertilized with hyperaccumulator, compost teas, lithothmanium, calcium carbonate, bacteria. Also I kept in mind your advice that you shouldn't let the pot dry up in flowering, so I provided more water, by the end I added more lithothamnium with water, and then I just let her dry out in the heat, around 95F in the shadow which makes it really hot in the sun for the plants :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom