In The Lab

Yeah the only reason for the SWICK was because I travel for nearly 2 weeks at a time sometimes, so I'm not going to mess with the soil, I'll figure something else out. Can't say enough good things about the kit Doc, and I really appreciate all the help from you, Ziggy, and the whole community.

And that's a good reason for the SWICK.

A reliable flood table can also work, but the SWICK is more reliable for your situation.

All pruned up and looking much better. 5 weeks to go! Behold the before and after:

Before - taken on the day I got home
20160906_195100.jpg

After - taken immediately after pruning 10 minutes ago
20160907_221302.jpg

Literally 24 hours between pictures.

Does this mean that it's not harmful to dry out in flower?

That's quite the understatement honey ;)

Hey Brick, nice to see Mason fixed ya up with some of Doc's gear!:thumb: Just droppin by to say hello to the gang and offer up a big warm welcome to 420 Mag! You just won the lotto my friend. I'm sure your buddy Mason has clued you in on a few things around here. This is by far the coolest place on the web for all your cannabis needs, wants and desires, and the growers around these parts mean business and are extremely good at what they do. Doc Bud's Kit is the real deal as I'm sure Mason has told you. If you have ANY Q's. at all don't be afraid to jump around and get a feel for the other DBHBB journals. The people behind these awesome growers are a bunch I am proud to be associated with , not for their growing skills but for their genuineness, compassion and never ending supply of encouragement. Please leave your ego in your pocket and enter our journals with a smile and good attitude...do these things and you will be met with another smile and lots of guidance and encouragement. Doc stays right on top of new growers to make sure ALL is proper. When ordering from him , I recommend ordering his Kit stuff in bulk,...and all you gotta do is follow his directions and everything will be easy, peasy! Enjoy your stay Brick...and welcome to the 'Mag":welcome::bravo::circle-of-love::cheer:......Duggs!

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

I'm getting ready to give the kit soil a spin in a couple of weeks.

My last grows tended to be long, slow veg times. I went from seed or cloner into 1/2 gallon pots, then into 7-10 gallon pots for more vegging.

I'm thinking of doing more sizes (for better root gowth) on the way to 7 gallon fabric pots around the time I hit flower,

What sizes of plastic pots, and how many transplants, do you like when growing your roots?

I'm getting ready to give the kit soil a spin in a couple of weeks.

My last grows tended to be long, slow veg times. I went from seed or cloner into 1/2 gallon pots, then into 7-10 gallon pots for more vegging.

I'm thinking of doing more sizes (for better root gowth) on the way to 7 gallon fabric pots around the time I hit flower,

What sizes of plastic pots, and how many transplants, do you like when growing your roots?

I transplant a single time....from 1's to 7's. I don't like to complicate things and add steps.

I add one up-pot since I start in Solo cups > 1 gal > 7 gal. Each jump up takes two-three weeks.

I add one up-pot since I start in Solo cups > 1 gal > 7 gal. Each jump up takes two-three weeks.

Same here, except mine are ... cups > 1.5 gal > 6 gal. There are nice tall, square white pots available in various sizes, from Hydrofarm. (Square pots take up less space.) I have the 7.5" (1.5 gal) and the 9.5" (2.75 gal). They're great! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom