InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You all can jump in any time. Start from the newest page or just skim through and see the pics. I been playing my game a lot lately so my journal has slowed Way down.

The most interesting thing to me when I look at the data from those harvests (sorry @BeezLuiz, no graphs...will a chart do?), is that all of those were clones, with the exception of the DTF seed, which was nearly identical in days alive and g/day. Having seen the data, I'm fine. It was the size of the plant that misled my expectations.
I remember that table. Great data, indeed. :thumb:
LOL! Only if you come down and build dollies!
According to @Amy Gardner , they are plant "trolleys". ;)

Had to go to the dispensary this morning I got 5.66 grams for 86$ Super lemon haze god harvest is going to great I'm tired of wasting money on my medication it sucks
Howdy hawk4200! Welcome to my journal. I started growing after finding out what my wife was spending at the dispensary every month. If she needed to buy as much as she's currently smoking I would have to refi the house!

--------------------------------------------------------

Friday update, and the hydrogen peroxide did not get delivered yesterday, so the Golden Tiger lives on. Here were some buds last night. They are crunchy and not swelling at all:

And this morning was transplant time for the Carnival, 64 days from sprout:

It got just over a gallon of MC at 4.5g/gallon with 1tsp DE/gallon blended in.

My flipping schedule is going to be off from the flowchart, as I am not ready to flip this!

Can you hold something up for scale?
The silly wide angle lens on my S7 makes them look bigger up close. And they are pretty light weight individually.
20200508_143740 GT.jpg
20200508_143717 GT.jpg
20200508_143648 GT.jpg

I think that happens to me w every seed drop! Lol
I'm way too late to be growing the big'ns I wanted to :(. Probably should have started three weeks ago, but the seeds just arrived at my office today!

Had to go to the dispensary this morning I got 5.66 grams for 86$ Super lemon haze god harvest is going to great I'm tired of wasting money on my medication it sucks
Hay Hawk, Nice to see you around. Yeah that's what we have to pay at dispensaries in our area, Well State wide actually Which is why we are growing our own. Its better then the crap they have anyway. Grown in soil using organics not chemicals like they use on their stuff. Nutes etc. Hawk is my buddy that' helps me out. Mixing soil etc. Thanks for giving him a warm welcome Shed :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom