InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Had to go to the dispensary this morning I got 5.66 grams for 86$ Super lemon haze god harvest is going to great I'm tired of wasting money on my medication it sucks

Prices go up on everything, heard from a friend in Germany they sold my favorite strain Kali's Mistery 3g for 60euros = 60$

The silly wide angle lens on my S7 makes them look bigger up close. And they are pretty light weight individually.

Well we all know here that bud seize have nothing to do with potency and this strain being a sativa it makes even more sense.

Looking great Shed! :)

Have a great weekend!

Ouch that's not cheap I hope it was at least some decent smoke. I know how it is you got to do what you got to do to get by.:blunt:
killer trees but that price is nuts

:(
I would go broke at $15/gr!

We used to get hash cheaper than that imported form Nepal. I guess the idea of shutting down the black market went out the window when greed walked in the front door. lol

That price has me scratching my head.

Hey @InTheShed whats going on buddy. Been a busy farmer over here.

I go by how fresh my last harvest is... to do the next harvest. lol JK.

I've grown some Sativa that never have any amber at 120+ days. Nanners you bet but no amber. Harvest at first sight of nanners is how I've been doing it lately. But that's pretty much genetics.

Smell is a good indicator too. Always good to have a nice smell at harvest even if its cat piss. At least there's some smell. I just harvested Garlic Sherbert. Didn't really like the smell but I waited until it was strong. Sure enough at trim time I found a few nanners just starting and it did taste a little bit like garlic which I had to get used to. First puff..... oh that's different. Garlic chives. ahem....

I'm in my happy place, I just finished trimming during a snow storm now the sun out.

Good bye snow, hello freshie cut grass.
20200509_132441.jpg

Thank you for supporting our health care system
I think I was just supporting the USPS, which I'm all for as everyone will probably be voting absentee ballot this November!
Looking great Shed!
Have a great weekend!
Thanks Crazy, you too :)
I've grown some Sativa that never have any amber at 120+ days. Nanners you bet but no amber.
Well I have the opposite, amber at 70 days. Go figure!
Smell is a good indicator too.
I'm not sure if it lost its smell or never smelled much, because it doesn't smell now unless you put your nose in the buds. I think the Fruit Punch was everything I was smelling earlier. No H2O2 still so still no harvest. But it sure looks done to me at 10 weeks.
I'm in my happy place, I just finished trimming during a snow storm now the sun out.
Good bye snow, hello freshie cut grass.
Looks great bo! Inside is the best place for frost. :thumb:

I'm always 3 pages behind here so don't feel alone Vg.

Love that new avatar of yours. :)
Thanks CraZy.

The artist is the same one who did my other(usual) Avatar.

Edit: Sometimes I forget to hit the post button. Like this time. I have also been known to post in the incorrect journals.
All I can say for myself is that I smoke some sweet ,sweet dank. 'Nuff said.

Also...Hello Sheddie!!! :hug: :love:

Thanks CraZy.

The artist is the same one who did my other(usual) Avatar.

Edit: Sometimes I forget to hit the post button. Like this time. I have also been known to post in the incorrect journals.
All I can say for myself is that I smoke some sweet ,sweet dank. 'Nuff said.

Thank God most of us are like that here and a late reply is better than no reply at all, even if its in a different journal. :laughtwo:

Any sativas on your menu yet, or are you still smoking those heavy indicas and wondering why you are so tired? :)

Stay safe Vg! :green_heart:

Thank God most of us are like that here and a late reply is better than no reply at all, even if its in a different journal. :laughtwo:

Any sativas on your menu yet, or are you still smoking those heavy indicas and wondering why you are so tired? :)

Stay safe Vg! :green_heart:
Tent is full of sativa doms right now. Just a few weeks from harvest. They are being so slow. Lol
My girls are at 90 days today so I will harvest close to the end of May.

CraZy’s right. It’s awesome! :adore:
Highya Felipe.:thanks: :love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom