InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I have sad news to report. My dad passed away this weekend. When he started turning down both my chocolate chip cookies and my wife's home cooking I had a feeling it wouldn't be long, and it wasn't. He went in his sleep with no discomfort, and I had a chance to talk and sing to him a few hours earlier. The staff said that from his response he seemed like he wanted to sing along. What more could I ask for at the end of his long and wonderful life. He was kind and loving and cared so much about his/my family that my kids couldn't have asked for a better grandpa. I loved him immensely and we will all miss him. :love:

I have sad news to report. My dad passed away this weekend. When he started turning down both my chocolate chip cookies and my wife's home cooking I had a feeling it wouldn't be long, and it wasn't. He went in his sleep with no discomfort, and I had a chance to talk and sing to him a few hours earlier. The staff said that from his response he seemed like he wanted to sing along. What more could I ask for at the end of his long and wonderful life. He was kind and loving and cared so much about his/my family that my kids couldn't have asked for a better grandpa. I loved him immensely and we will all miss him. :love:
Thoughts and prayers shed :peace: :green_heart:

Very sorry Shed.

Prayers for yall.

I am so sorry for your loss Shed. Your dad sounds like he was a wonderful human being. I lost my mom when I was 26 and I can still feel her in my heart like part of her is still with me; she's definitely responsible for the best parts of me and it sounds like your dad was the same for you.

Sorry to hear. Hadn't checked in for a while and that wasn't the kind of news I was looking for. With deepest sympathy from the Farside clan.

Sorry Shed.

Sending love brother.
:hug:

Sounds like you had an awesome dad...my condolences brother :hug:

Wow, that is sad news! My condolences to you and your family! So Sorry!

Sorry for your loss mate, it’s nice you were able to spend some of his last time with him :)

Back
Top Bottom