InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Great update, Shed ! -Thanks for taking the time- it sounds like you're busier than the proverbial "one legged man at an ass-kicking contest...
You've managed to keep your plants growing beautifully, so your "spare" time has been well spent!

Highya ITS, guys,

I don't mean to add t your "workload" here at :420:. But, I wanted to say I always look forward to reading your journal. At the same time life goes on, and real life is more important! Routines may change only for a little while, but bliss can still enjoyed here and there. After, well, we'll see. If you need to be corrected with your math, the calculator had 31.5% stretch. But, rounding up (which is customary), you're right on. I wanted to mention that I grew a couple Carnival ladies a couple years ago outdoors. I'm the one that was looking at the top of her from a stepladder. I tried to get a picture when the stepladder broke and I went down breaking the stem in half. I quickly wrapped rope around the stem (lashing) and she finished out the season producing some fine bud. Great luck to you. Happy Smokin'

I'm not sure if everyone realized back before the lockdown, but my hours here were basically 10am-6pm Pacific time Monday-Friday, because my job allowed me to be here when I was at work. At night I would watch TV some nights and catch up here if the day was busier than usual.

Since the lockdown, I've been working from home, and lately I've been doing my job as well as covering for two others who got furloughed, leaving me with no time at all to be here during the day. And I'm so worn out at night (I haven't worked this much in 20 years) that I can barely lift the remote much less engage in all the great banter here.

So please do forgive me my absence, obviously from my thread, which I sometimes neglected in the best of times, but from your threads as well. I would love to be here as I had been, but until my workload/location returns to normal, I can only get here sporadically.
:sorry:

You flip your photoperiod plants to 16-8?

Thanks DK! I hope all is well down in SA. :ciao:

Phewf!

How about...............Wednesday?

Too busy carcass. I miss the silhouettes :(.

Thanks Penny. Trying to work with folks I rarely used to contact makes me remember why I rarely used to contact. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm trying Amy, really I am! I feel guilty every night I don't get here.

Thanks syenite! Sometimes the weeks fly by and sometimes they move really slowly. The three years have really gone by quickly though.

:ciao: Fred

Funny you should ask! The seed-to-peat is just now breaking through :). Update in a bit...
I hate to say this Shed, 'cause I know it would be a big deal. But you may need to quit your job. :rofl:

I call bull on the temp probe, Shed is zapping them with low frequency subliminal seduction, they get all sex starved and grow bigger parts, it’s part of his plan for global domination.

All kidding aside congrats on 3 Year’s at 420.
Shocking ain't it!
;)

LoL

Yeah, why does he care so much about the temperature in that rooter? Makes more sense that he’s conducting clandestine experiments with EMF on accelerating growth. :nerd-with-glasses:

Happy Solstice Everyone!

:surf:

Yeah, why does he care so much about the temperature in that rooter? Makes more sense that he’s conducting clandestine experiments with EMF on accelerating growth. :nerd-with-glasses:

Happy Solstice Everyone!

:surf:
Could be that is the canary in the coalmine, if it is good they all are. :hmmmm: :rofl:

Saturday morning and it's grey and drizzling here, so not a lot of plant news. I did want to show that the DDA-4d is in the pot with the others:

Trying times for sure, your plants are looking good though. This will be over at some point and you’ll have more free time, hang in there.
Thanks Penny! I hope all is well with you.
Hey Shed take care of yourself we will be here when you have time. I tend to not post much here unless I have something important to say. Just because I see how busy it gets here. Also I tend to learn more when I keep my mouth shut.
Take. Care brother
Thank you smokey! I'll see if I can figure out that mouth-shutting trick :cheesygrinsmiley:
Your math is on point, as usual. My plants have stretched from 23% - 28% over the past couple grows.
Thanks BL! I wonder how you know the stretch results so accurately... ;)
Glad that DDA is popping up for you. It does take a couple extra days without a soak. The rest of your ladies are looking great, as usual! Sorry you’re having to work so hard. Take care of yourself Shed!
Thank you double H! One of the problems is that two of the people I have work with the most are "difficult" personalities, so there's a lot of tongue-biting on my part. It makes talking difficult by the end of the day, so that tip from smokey is actually easier to implement!
Great update, Shed ! -Thanks for taking the time- it sounds like you're busier than the proverbial "one legged man at an ass-kicking contest...
You've managed to keep your plants growing beautifully, so your "spare" time has been well spent!
:thanks:
Thanks for the update, Shed. Everyone is looking super! Looks like a good DDA start!
Take care of yourself.
:green_heart: :surf:
Thank you Felipe!
the calculator had 31.5% stretch.
I had it at 31.578947368%, and given that I didn't measure with a laser I figured 32% was safe :).
I tried to get a picture when the stepladder broke and I went down breaking the stem in half.
Oof! Good thing it was the plant that broke your fall and not the ground. Phewf!
I hate to say this Shed, 'cause I know it would be a big deal. But you may need to quit your job.
I'd have to check that option with the missus first...
He could just form another company, hire back the two fired at 40% of what he made as independent contractors and then he goes to another gig.
I'm too old to be messing with finding new gigs, but good thinking for a younger man!
I call bull on the temp probe, Shed is zapping them with low frequency subliminal seduction, they get all sex starved and grow bigger parts, it’s part of his plan for global domination.
All kidding aside congrats on 3 Year’s at 420.
Shhhh!
Shocking ain't it!
LoL
:ciao:
Happy Solstice Everyone!
No sun today, so it might as well be winter solstice :(. Do they know it's the longest day of the year if they're under the LEDs?
Could be that is the canary in the coalmine, if it is good they all are. :hmmmm: :rofl:
LOL!

One of the best palindrome’s out there “dammit I’m mad” read backwards is still “dammit I’m mad”
Stay safe Shed!
Nice one DAB! I have always liked this one because how long it is as well as making sense:
A man a plan a canal Panama
Is the moon there only if I observe it? Did the refrigerator light go off?
Call a friend to see if they can see it, and then get in the fridge and close the door :cheesygrinsmiley:
mini tomato cage those three dda and done.
You've expectations are about 350% higher than mine for these!

-----------------------------------------

Can GA3 pollen chuckers out there ( @The Celt for example) or even CS folks (e.g. @beez0404 or @Chris Scorpio if he ever stops by any more) lay out the timing for flowering my Candidas for seeds? I want to put the male and female together in a box to cross-pollenate, so I need to know when to start which part of the process.

I would think I start flowering the female before the male since I want fully developed pistils before the pollen sacs mature. Candidas take about 10 days to begin to show pistils if that helps.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom