InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Here's the update for Saturday night:
AF-47 is down. DDA-4a is out. DDA-4d is in.

Here are the details:

The AF-47 was throwing out nanners and growing very weirdly, so it was time to end that experiment. I took it down like it was a harvest because I needed to spray the flowers twice (12 hours apart) to disable any pollen before they went in the salve bin. It would have been a nice harvest :(

Here is the plant after the flowers were removed:

It's all dried and in the box.

DDA-4a, after scraping away some of the peat, finally poked up a bit. It had one dead cotyledon and was growing slow as molasses, so it's gone:

In its place, I dropped a seed directly into the peat ( :thanks: for the suggestion @Heavenly Hybrid!) with no water soak. Here is DDA-4d:

I'm keeping it wetter than usual for a day to mimic the bowl or paper towel method. Let's see how long it takes.

Off to fold some dough as tomorrow is sourdough day! I hope your weekend is going well, and that you are all continuing to stay safe and distant. The virus hasn't changed, only our patience has.

:ciao:

The AF-47 was throwing out nanners and growing very weirdly, so it was time to end that experiment.

That's more like it... I suspect now when reflecting over last summers Cheesy outdoor grow that this was actually a hermie as well. The buds on her looked just like yours, never actually reflected over it at the time being the potency was normal for a Cheese by my experience from it.

Wish I had some nice Sativa in a jar now.... Still got a small bud from Holy Punch saved in the fridge, saving it for a special occasion.

:blunt:

I'm folding dough tonight as well, 4 loaves tomorrow
hope that DDA has enough oxygen
I'm only doing two, so I'll finish a couple of hours earlier than you :). And the DDA is only going to be wet for about 12 hours, and since I didn't soak it at all I thought moisture would be helpful now. Like a summer rainstorm blew through!
Still got a small bud from Holy Punch saved in the fridge, saving it for a special occasion.
You need to get back to perpetual!

You need to get back to perpetual!

I know, and I want too... asap when this summer is starting to fade away I will get right on it.

There has been much wandering by my mind since this new discovery about myself and that's partly the reason why no new grow has been started yet.

Here when a person gets admitted these amphetamine derivatives they are usually put in a repetitive drug screening program to keep them from self medicating other harmful substances.

Buuut, there has been some changes on the horizon due to this and they will probably end this harassment of people shortly so I can breath calmly about it again. I have gone from smoking 10 spliffs a day to a maximum of 1-2 every other day mainly because I feel no need any more to calm my nerves. These pills makes my nerves rock steady and I can focus 150% on what I'm doing now, the spliffs now mainly serves as a glass of fine wine to unwind before bedtime. So I would be super happy if I could keep this up without having to be nervous about being picked out by random for a drug screening.

Hope everything is well in LA, visiting my parents today shortly will send them your best like always. :)

I am making sourdough this morning aswell 2 loafs. Here is a pic of my last 2 loafs.
IMG_20200607_101118.jpg

No weed smell after three weeks of burping, so now they're curing in the jars for a month and we'll see how that changes things. Interesting thing is that the Big Gulp GT I'm flowering now has no smell either, about 3 weeks post flip.
Yah its a subtle taste smell. Mine came in lemony grassy tasting ish. Swear it took 6 months to get the final cure.

My outdoor plants seem to thrive in the summers. We are already at triples with low rh and lux in that range and everything i've moved outside into that has just took off. Seedlings different story.

There are enough of us going DDA to do a group thread. I am too lazy and unknown to start it. But I guarantee mine will suck the most!!!!

Thanks
And what about tonight where they will get only about 6 hours of dark?
To summarize those two days they will get 17 hours of light then 5/6 of dark then 15/16 of light and then 8/9 of dark
I flower all my plants at 15-16 hours. 12 is not a magic number, it's prob been since 18 when I flowered at 14 hours.

Just don't tell the plants. They will get mad. They really only want to work 12 hour days.

There are enough of us going DDA to do a group thread.
There is a thread already nobodyhere.

Popping in to see everyone is. Pity on the on dda though. That af 47 has an insane trunk!!

Hope all is well and everyone having a good day

There is a thread already nobodyhere.

I should be getting DDA in the mail any time now. The plants color caught my eye and the write up. My DDA beans are from Sweet Seeds also. Have a good day :rollit:

Hey, Shed!
Just checking in to see how you're doing- staying busy, apparently...
Don't forget to take some "you" time-

Back
Top Bottom