InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I am so going to have to up my game now that we are running DDAs by the same breeder. U using Promix? or? Mine have 4 leafs and are like 7"....lol. Are yours going to be inside or out?

I can't be shamed by someone with an astroturf yard, but prob will.

Morning nobodyhere. I'll be growing some DDA's as soon as the beans get here in the mail. Got my finger cross. Happy Growing.:cool:

Happy Friday Shed and Gang! :cool:
the hermie AF-47 is still around, and it looks pretty weird

That AF-47 looks like it's in "re-veg" mode to me.

Congrats on 3 years, Shed! And happy graduation to Shed Junior!
That AF-47 is just an odd one....

Congrats on the graduation and on reaching year 3! By now, you must be due for a promotion! :Rasta:

It’s unlikely that they will start flowering with 15 hours, especially with daylight hours still increasing for the next week. But putting them out in July, with decreasing hours, could get them thinking about it. I’ve read that light dep isn’t really needed if you put them out in July, with less hours than inside.
:hippy:

Hello everyone
Tomorrow im bringing my 3 photos outside after a month of indoor.
Outdoor they will get about 15 hours of light, indoor they had (tonight included) 17 hours, do you think those two less hours of could affect the plants?
Ty
Last year 2 of mine I gave to a friend started to flower about this time of year here in Mass. and went right back vegging pretty quickly.

They'll adjust fine, mumps. You won't notice any difference, unless it stays cloudy for a long time. My outside girls are just out of the seedling stage, and will be big enough when flowering starts. Happy Smokin'

Ahh, but why keep it?
No reason any more. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy Mag birthday shed! :happy-birthday: :tommy:

Happy DDA birthday too! :slide:
Thanks Amy!
Morning nobodyhere. I'll be growing some DDA's as soon as the beans get here in the mail. Got my finger cross. Happy Growing.:cool:
DDAs are always a favorite smoke!
Shed, top of the morning to u, Happy 3rd Anniversary :cool: :nomo:
Thanks MsBean!
Alright man! Another method than I'm looking at. Sweet! I'm looking at colloidal silver spraying now.
The GA3 powder won't be here until the end of the month, but since the Candidas are almost ready for 1 gallon transplants that should time out well. I haven't decided whether to just flower the male and female together in a box, or just isolate the male. I'm not interested in making Candida x ? crosses so together might be easier. We'll see!
That AF-47 looks like it's in "re-veg" mode to me.
It looks like some sorta freak! Salve bin. :slide:
I can’t wait to lose.
I bet your DDA beats my biggest by 22 grams.
nice plant hack on the window screen :)
Thanks bluter! Works best under artificial lights, but should work for hardening off plants for outside as well!
Congrats on 3 years, Shed! And happy graduation to Shed Junior!
That AF-47 was just an odd one....
Thank you carcass! They're both odd ones ;).
Congratulations InTheShed on your 3 Year Anniversary and the son's late graduation .
Desert conditions on that lux meter .
I'm only 4 miles from the Pacific, and that lux was around 9:30am. I measured at noon on July 6th last year and it was 133,000! The funny thing is it was almost identical at noon on the winter solstice.
Congrats Shed on the 3 years of supporting the 420 community. Sorry I missed the actual day but a busy schedule messes me up constantly
Thanks! You stop by any time you can Derby. It's always nice to have you visit :).
Congrats on the graduation and on reaching year 3! By now, you must be due for a promotion! :Rasta:
Yeah, what's up with that?
Yeah, good to see it worked as well outside as inside. ;)
Gotta love window screens!

Back
Top Bottom