InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm guessing 4-b and 4-c which should demonstrate the advantage of being the first one to "guess"! :rofl:
I'm guessing "female". (Just getting a jump on "guess the sex" game.) :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am so going to have to up my game now that we are running DDAs by the same breeder. U using Promix? or? Mine have 4 leafs and are like 7"....lol. Are yours going to be inside or out?

I can't be shamed by someone with an astroturf yard, but prob will.

It was pretty damn hot here so very little got done outside, and it seemed mean to move the DDAs into the sun today, but I did manage to prep the 7 gallon pot for tomorrow. And once the temp dropped to the low 80s I did manage to split the Candida clones:

As I mentioned before, two of those will be for seed-making, one will be a new mother, and the last one may live in a solo cup for a while until I figure out what to do with it. And yes, I still have the other solo cup Candida :cheesygrinsmiley:.

All the #4s i have grown have been deep dark syrupy purple :love: Nice underwater baby pics! Although I never like to let them pop underwater ‘cause of the drowing risk - but you know that about me
Nice to see you still managing to garden-on between work and home pressures
It did that split within 12 hours, so I was probably sleeping when it happened! I'd have to change the timing of seed drops if this keeps up :).
I'm guessing 4-b and 4-c which should demonstrate the advantage of being the first one to "guess"!
:welldone:
:popcorn:
Morning Shed and fellow growers. Happy growing.
Thanks MsBean, to you too!
:thanks: dynamo.
Should pop up without any issues I would think.
Which one, the first one that nearly shed the shell in the bath? I have my doubts on that one. The other two are up...pics tomorrow after planting.
I'm guessing "female". (Just getting a jump on "guess the sex" game.) :cheesygrinsmiley:
They better be female!
Pot plants are Just like millennials they don't reveal there gender untill there ready!
They better be female, or I have a bone to pick with the breeder :).
Yay for new beans! I almost wonder if you should just put those dda’s straight into pucks? No soak. They pop with such vigor, like they don’t even need it.
Interesting idea, thanks double H! I may do that if the "a" series doesn't sprout.
I am so going to have to up my game now that we are running DDAs by the same breeder. U using Promix? or? Mine have 4 leafs and are like 7"....lol. Are yours going to be inside or out?
I can't be shamed by someone with an astroturf yard, but prob will.
Har! ProMix HP, outside. My last DDA never got many more than 4 leaves!

Hey guys. So aside from the tipping problem I've had, I'm also seeing this on a few leaves now. From looking at some deficiency charts I reckon it could be either Calcium or Phosphorus? Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :)
IMG_20200610_122932.jpg

This is a lower leaf? Is this new damage? To me, it looks like past evidence of hunger - specifically, Mg and K def. What does the new growth look like?

Thanks Felipe! Yeah, it's definitely an older leaf and I only noticed the damage yesterday. The new growth looks perfectly fine to me. I was about to add some worm castings, figuring it couldn't hurt but when I opened the bag, it was covered it mold. :( Should I just throw it out?
IMG_20200610_195043.jpg

That looks like soil mycelium to me - a beneficial fungus. Most times that’s a perfectly normal and healthy thing :)

Thanks Amy! That's really what I was hoping to hear. :thumb: I'm just extra cautious now that I'm a few weeks from harvest. Really don't want to screw it up in the home stretch.

It was pretty damn hot here so very little got done outside, and it seemed mean to move the DDAs into the sun today, but I did manage to prep the 7 gallon pot for tomorrow. And once the temp dropped to the low 80s I did manage to split the Candida clones:

As I mentioned before, two of those will be for seed-making, one will be a new mother, and the last one may live in a solo cup for a while until I figure out what to do with it. And yes, I still have the other solo cup Candida :cheesygrinsmiley:.

It did that split within 12 hours, so I was probably sleeping when it happened! I'd have to change the timing of seed drops if this keeps up :).

:welldone:

:popcorn:

Thanks MsBean, to you too!

:thanks: dynamo.

Which one, the first one that nearly shed the shell in the bath? I have my doubts on that one. The other two are up...pics tomorrow after planting.

They better be female!

They better be female, or I have a bone to pick with the breeder :).

Interesting idea, thanks double H! I may do that if the "a" series doesn't sprout.

Har! ProMix HP, outside. My last DDA never got many more than 4 leaves!
That pic is darling Shed!

I reckon it could be either Calcium or Phosphorus?
I had that on my last plant- didn't know for sure what it was, so I guessed it was a calcium deficiency, and added a little cal-mag to it's feed and it stopped the progression- I was watering with rainwater at that time, so it was supplying very few minerals to the plant.

I had that on my last plant- didn't know for sure what it was, so I guessed it was a calcium deficiency, and added a little cal-mag to it's feed and it stopped the progression- I was watering with rainwater at that time, so it was supplying very few minerals to the plant.

Thanks Carcass! I found out that the tap water I'm using is very hard, so it should contain a good amount of calcium and other minerals as far as I'm aware. Plus I don't have any cal-mag at the moment. :confused: I made a DIY eggshell/vinegar mix, so I'll see if that helps at all.

Back
Top Bottom