InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Nice to know. I have a “1:1” strain that is 20% THC and 18% CBD. Not quite 1:1, but I think that will do. I’ve been looking forward to it, but haven’t found a slot for her yet.
In my last grow I grew Super Critical Bud CBD which was supposed to have THC 23% and CBD 19% it is really relaxing as the buzz goes on and within a couple hours of me taking them it knocks me out , I also have some Kush and Cookies which is close to those same %. Once I start to run out of my stock on those I plan to grow the Candida CD1 so I can add it or leave it out

WOW! Nice haul on the Carnival, Shed!
Thanks HG! My citric acid spray saved the harvest from Powdery Mildew (PM).
So.. I wonder what’s at the top of this beanstalk?
If it's anything like my Candida, dead leaves!
How many 100 pages am I missing here?
LOL! As long as you didn't miss
Uh, I meant as long as you didn't miss this! I should have gone to bed earlier. :oops:
Congrats on MOTM Shed. Well done!
Thank you MrS!
:thanks:
Congrats Shed
Thanks Celt!
Congrats on winning August Member of the Month, Shed. It's well deserved.
Thank you HG!
Whoa, congrats shed!
Thanks Roostifer!
Congratulations on MOTM well deserved!
Thank you smokey.
Congrats on your selection, Mr. Shed!
Thanks GDB!
Excellent score on the Carnival!
Agreed! And I'm happy it did so well with the yellowing leaves and PM.
That Chocolope seems pretty far along for just 42 days. Great closeup pics by the way.
It's still putting on some bulk and throwing a few foxtails, so I'm happy for another week or two. Been feeding them both the three-part blend.
Congratulations on Member of the Months honors again, Shed!
Thanks again BL!
In my last grow I grew Super Critical Bud CBD which was supposed to have THC 23% and CBD 19%
I still want to see that tested! I don't believe that 42% cannabinoids are achievable. :eek:
I plan to grow the Candida CD1 so I can add it or leave it out
Best way to go. Choices are good!
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: Congratulation MOTM
Thank you dynamo!
Great vid! That guy is full of grow.
He's also a bit nutty professor, which makes him more believable :).
Member of the month for sure! Congratulations!
Awww... thanks HB!

Thanks HG! My citric acid spray saved the harvest from Powdery Mildew (PM).

If it's anything like my Candida, dead leaves!

Uh, I meant as long as you didn't miss this! I should have gone to bed earlier. :oops:

Thank you MrS!

:thanks:

Thanks Celt!

Thank you HG!

Thanks Roostifer!

Thank you smokey.

Thanks GDB!

Agreed! And I'm happy it did so well with the yellowing leaves and PM.

It's still putting on some bulk and throwing a few foxtails, so I'm happy for another week or two. Been feeding them both the three-part blend.

Thanks again BL!

I still want to see that tested! I don't believe that 42% cannabinoids are achievable. :eek:

Best way to go. Choices are good!

Thank you dynamo!

He's also a bit nutty professor, which makes him more believable :).

Awww... thanks HB!
Yeah I don't believe it either Probably around 14% of both if that much but it does help so I'm glad to have some. I want to run that Kush and Cookies that is supposed to be real close to those numbers they boost but again I would bet it test in the low teens but that's still good. Before I run the Kush N Cookies I want to run the Candida CD1 so I can just take a cap of that along with what ever strains I have on hand.

Congrats Shed! and great meaty harvest.

I’m dealing with powdery mildew myself (like every year outdoor) What was your ratio with the citric acid?
I’ve tried everything else, and I happen to have that on hand for my pH down, so thinking of trying something else.

Highya ITS,

I wanted to get a congratulations on member of the month to you!! I hope you don't get tired of hearing that! Also, like those numbers on your carnival. Hope it cures to a nice finish for you. Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the gong, uncle Shedster!
Thanks DD!
Congrats Shed! and great meaty harvest.
I’m dealing with powdery mildew myself (like every year outdoor) What was your ratio with the citric acid?
I’ve tried everything else, and I happen to have that on hand for my pH down, so thinking of trying something else.
Thanks 13g13! I won't swear that there's not some leaf/pistil damage to some strains with this, but I went with 1% citric acid in distilled water, with 4 pipette drops of dish soap per 500ml water. I'm testing 0.5% dilution but I'm not sure I have time to run a full test on the plants I have now.

It definitely saved the Carnival though.

If it's not rampant, I'd spot-spray some leaves/small buds and wait 2-3 days before doing the whole plant. I also think it should be completely dry before being out in the sun. :goodluck:
Highya ITS,
I wanted to get a congratulations on member of the month to you!! I hope you don't get tired of hearing that! Also, like those numbers on your carnival. Hope it cures to a nice finish for you. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! It never gets old :). That Carnival turned out well so I'm hoping for smooth finish in a month.

Thank you. It’s not rampant yet, but only because I knew it was coming. I will definitely try that (carefully) and there’s plenty of plant to try it on safely.
It seems me and @carcass exchanged mildew problems, this is on one of his seeds, and he has it growing on one of mine lol.

shown to have no influence on crop yield."

thanks for all the links etc about the Ca:Mg ratio - to everyone else who posted as well.

Yeild is not really what i was thinking about. My impression is that the huigher ratio will bring out a much richer terpene profile. I feel like I have definitley witnessed this in my own garden (small sample size tho).
don't think this has happened in any other civilized country.
You are absolutely spot on there i think. And thanks for explaining further for me - i thought it was something like that.
never gets old :)
:oops: I missed the contests :thedoubletake: You know I’m voting for you every day in my heart and mind :love: congratulations again my friend :)

Back
Top Bottom