InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

She was a gorgeous lady! Nice looking colas and buds! Great post as well!! :bravo: Happy Smokin'

Congrats on your Cg harvest and on your MOTY and Journal of the year wins!! Can’t think of a more deserving winner of MOTY!! You’ve been a great help to me as well as countless other members on here. Thanks for all you do Shed!

:cheer: Late Sunday night harvest update! Colombian Gold got the chop yesterday, so let's start with the basics.

First day above ground was Sept. 11, 2020 (Day 255)
Flip day was Nov 29, 2020 (Day 334)
334-255 = 79 days of veg
366-334+30 = 62 days since flip
366-255+30 = 141 total days above ground

That's it for the math today, onto the pics!

Here is was on Saturday morning:

I took off a shit-ton of fans:

And then it looked like this:

Then I untied it, and it flopped as usual:

Chop chop!

Save the bones for Henry Jones! Why's that? Here is your answer...

Here is the base is the trunk, and why I take the cover off the peat pucks before planting:

And the Heavenly Hybrid stump, which helps keeps the trunk from splitting after topping:

All washed (H2O2 1:2 with water) and rinsed:

Trimmed in the garage with my two helpers (one's off at college) and brought in the house to hang dry:

Since the tent is still in use, I pulled out the drying box, which can hold an awful lot of stems!

And in case I don't get as much of a harvest (the buds feel fluffier than usual), you can see that the temperatures in the shed (where the plants live from 3:30 to 8:00 pm every day) was pretty chilly.

@Van Stank was just talking about the 30-35% difference he notices in harvest weights between summers and winters in his basement. When mine are in the sun, the radiant heat keeps them much warmer than that, but the Samsung LED strips at 40M lux is working against the temps in the low 60s.

So that's harvest news, with the Durban Poison set to go next weekend. I hope you're staying safe and sane while we wait to roll up our sleeves!
:peace::cheer:
Looks amazing my friend.:cheer:

Hey Shed. Congratulations on your harvest, birthday, member of the year award and grow journal of the year award. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, and thank you for sending you're wife all the way to the UK just to drop me off a Perfect Pipe. Don't worry. You don't have to make up any stories about her coming out this way already.

The CG is golden, Shed!

Congrats on the annual awards. To say you are worthy is an understatement. :Rasta:

Highya ITS,

Good year for you!! I'm glad for you!! Congratulations on your 420 awards! I agree, you're the one who deserves them most! Happy Smokin'

I said this on the GJOTY thread, but I think it bears repeating here in my actual Grow Journal of the Year (as voted on by the members of the site!):

I have a terrific group of subscribers [YOU!] with a crazy amount of growing knowledge - well beyond just the type of growing I do - and they offer help to all comers even when I don't have a chance to get in immediately with a response. They are what takes my journal to the top, and without them I would be talking to an empty room. :adore:
Highya ITS,
She was a gorgeous lady! Nice looking colas and buds! Great post as well!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! It's been dry in my neck of the woods (between rainstorms) so I hope I can keep them hanging for a week. We'll see...
impressive work Shed
Thank you dynamo! Not a hard one to grow, except for the yellowing fans at the end. Didn't seem to hurt it much though.
:ciao: Morning Shed! Congrats on the lovely harvest....and Member of the Year...AND Journal of the Year! You are gonna need a bigger space for your titles.
:ciao: Boo! Thanks for all the congrats, but as long as Cola Monster keeps winning things I figure they can find room for mine. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes, big congratulations on the big wins! All just before your birthday too!!
Thanks DAB...couple of weeks for the birthday, but still a nice start to my birth month!
Congrats on your Cg harvest and on your MOTY and Journal of the year wins!! Can’t think of a more deserving winner of MOTY!! You’ve been a great help to me as well as countless other members on here. Thanks for all you do Shed!
Thank you N! I'm glad to be here and I guess it shows :thumb:
Looks amazing my friend.
Thanks Bill, and :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal! Glad you could join me just after a harvest. It's always a party then!
Hey Shed. Congratulations on your harvest, birthday, member of the year award and grow journal of the year award. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, and thank you for sending you're wife all the way to the UK just to drop me off a Perfect Pipe. Don't worry. You don't have to make up any stories about her coming out this way already.
LOL...thanks Professor! Best $3,000 I ever spent. :high-five:
Hot damn , good looking Buds !! Congrats on the Wins of the year awards !! I feel i am in a good place amongst friends
You are sb, you are! Thank you sir.
they ran out of space under his username lol
LOL! See Cola Monster reference above. :)
The CG is golden, Shed! Congrats on the annual awards. To say you are worthy is an understatement.
Thanks GDB! And I can't believe how many tops I can fit in the box :eek:
Congrats on the well deserved awards Shed! You had a hell of a year my friend!
Hell of a year indeed Van. Not a bad way to put a button on it. :thanks:
Highya ITS,
Good year for you!! I'm glad for you!! Congratulations on your 420 awards! I agree, you're the one who deserves them most! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode!
Congrats on the awesome harvest!
Thanks for stopping by HB! Always nice to see you. :)
‘Grats, geezer!
Thanks DD! Can we save "geezer" for 65 though? Still got time on that one.

Thanks DD! Can we save "geezer" for 65 though? Still got time on that one.
I beg to differ, Shed.

I'm turning 65 on the 10th. The "geezer" designation doesn't kick in until age 70 (69 for some). :nerd-with-glasses:

Got your Covid vaccine scheduled for the 11th have you?
I have tried, but the system is so overwhelmed. I couldn't even get on the website a few days ago. Tried to call to schedule an appointment and was put on hold with the message that 943 callers were ahead on me. And they expect you to hold and listen to old Manilow hits! :laughtwo:
And in two years I will be asking for the same 5-year extension. :high-five:
And two years from now I'll still be trying to schedule my Covid vaccination! :Rasta:

Late Sunday night harvest update! Colombian Gold got the chop yesterday, so let's start with the basics.

First day above ground was Sept. 11, 2020 (Day 255)
Flip day was Nov 29, 2020 (Day 334)
334-255 = 79 days of veg
366-334+30 = 62 days since flip
366-255+30 = 141 total days above ground

That's it for the math today, onto the pics!
Gee, hard to get excited when the party left. Congratulations.
However, I understand it's your birthday again. :happy-birthday:
What a year you've had! You got a nice new red sweater for Christmas and all these wonderful titles. Congratulations all around. :love:

Back
Top Bottom