InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hi what did you think of the golden tiger did it stretch much? ive a fem 3 pack and There's not alot of information about them going around
I've grown it and it will stretch....figure x3. Keep it in a small pot as long as possible to help contain the height.

The smoke is wonderful! Gonna do it again at some point for sure. Also follow their recommendation on the 11/13 lighting, it will help speed up the flowering and slow down the stretch.

No dumb questions N! GA3 can be used for a number of things at different concentrations (including getting old seeds to germinate), but I'm attempting to reverse a female Candida plant for pollen. I tried it last time at 180ppm and ended up with a very confused plant, but I've diluted that down to 60, 72, and 90ppm for another go.

I went with GA3 because I've seen talented colloidal silver folks fail to get pollen from Candida.
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried STS on the Candida?

I've grown it and it will stretch....figure x3. Keep it in a small pot as long as possible to help contain the height.

The smoke is wonderful! Gonna do it again at some point for sure. Also follow their recommendation on the 11/13 lighting, it will help speed up the flowering and slow down the stretch.
Thanks Van!
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried STS on the Candida?
As a matter of fact, Chris is doing it now with success. I'm going that route next.

Thanks Van!

As a matter of fact, Chris is doing it now with success. I'm going that route next.
I was going to recommend you give it whirl. I use STS over anything for reversing. Glad to hear someone is having luck with it.....I'll text him, been a while since I chatted with him.

Rainy Friday Macro Update aka RFMU (pronounced "roughmoo")!

Starting with the winter two on flip day 61...

Durban Poison:

Colombian Gold:

The CG actually looks more amber than the DP at this point, though it is hard to see amber on purple flowers. One of them is coming down tomorrow, so which should it be?

On to the Candidas that were sprayed with Gibberellic Acid, on flip day 49...

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

And the Candida patiently waiting for pollen on flip day 19:

As always, I appreciate your input on these...even @Mr. Sauga's. :)

Put on your kamikluk to stay warm and dry, and I hope a great weekend awaits!

Afternoon Shed,

I read an article (science stuff :rofl:) about using just silver nitrate for regulating ethylene production by the plant. Ethylene being the hormone responsible for initiating bloom and female flowers.

One of the tests/experiments was for changing sex in Dioecious species. From their description, the effects created both male and female parts in the same bract. I expect looking similar to some of the ones in your pictures. Something they “suggested” didn’t happen using GA3 but now seeing your plant, makes me wonder if that’s not what is happening here and may be PPM dependant?

BTW, LOVE the colour of the Durban :thumb:

I would chop the Colombian Gold. It looks killer!

That's some weird stuff going on with those sprayed plants. Makes for some damn interesting pics though, very well rendered I might add. :Rasta:

The Colombian Gold looks ready to me...Durban Poison is real close, but not quite there yet...
And I see the nanners on both Candidas- more on the 72ppm than on the 90ppm.
Those nanners would be covered in yellow powder if they were pollen producers, and I don't see that yet,
but they're a lot closer to it than a week ago!

Colombian Gold looks ready to come down Shed! Have a great weekend!!
Thanks N! You're the start of a consensus. :)
Afternoon Shed,

I read an article (science stuff :rofl:) about using just silver nitrate for regulating ethylene production by the plant. Ethylene being the hormone responsible for initiating bloom and female flowers.

One of the tests/experiments was for changing sex in Dioecious species. From their description, the effects created both male and female parts in the same bract. I expect looking similar to some of the ones in your pictures. Something they “suggested” didn’t happen using GA3 but now seeing your plant, makes me wonder if that’s not what is happening here and may be PPM dependant?

BTW, LOVE the colour of the Durban
Thank you Celt! I'm wondering if the Durban will get as black as the DDA when it dries.

Whatever is PPM dependent on the Candida is hard to tell, as the 72 is looking more promising than the 90. Of course, those numbers could be way off!
I would chop the Colombian Gold. It looks killer!
That's some weird stuff going on with those sprayed plants. Makes for some damn interesting pics though, very well rendered I might add.
Thanks GDB! GA3 = weird stuff. This is my conclusion so far.

CG for the chop, vote #2!
I have no idea!:laughtwo:
Magic! :meditate:
The Colombian Gold looks ready to me...Durban Poison is real close, but not quite there yet...
And I see the nanners on both Candidas- more on the 72ppm than on the 90ppm.
Those nanners would be covered in yellow powder if they were pollen producers, and I don't see that yet,
but they're a lot closer to it than a week ago!
CG for the chop, vote #3! And I'm with you on the 72 vs the 90. They all spend their days together now, so if anything is falling it's falling on the pistils :).
Columbian Gold!
They both look at similar stages of ripeness to me but there is a bit more degradation visible on the CG.
Yay! Sativa harvest!
Looks like there might be some ladyboy sacs coming on there..,
Definitely more degradation on the CG, and you are vote #4 on the Colombian and its fate is sealed. Thanks Amy!

Penultimate sativa harvest from the year o'sativas:
Golden Tiger
Carnival
Fruit Punch
Chocolope
Power Plant
Colombian Gold
and next week...Durban Poison to close it out.

How is Tiggernado doing, VG?
Probably insane by now. He's been locked up with Chris for a year.

He's doing well. About to go on vacation with his daddy in the RV for a few months.

Highya ITS,

I vote for the CG chop. Very nice looking. I didn't know Durban Poison had purple in her at the finish! Is that typical?

Looks like if you get pollen it should be soon. Hard to tell from pics the male parts, but not all calyxs have pistils, so there's still hope. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom