InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Working on a harvest post but I didn't want leave y'all hanging!
I didn't know Durban Poison had purple in her at the finish! Is that typical?
The person I got the seed from grew one from same batch and his looked like this, so that's all I have to go by. Other than what someone a lot closer to Durban said below!
Looks like if you get pollen it should be soon. Hard to tell from pics the male parts, but not all calyxs have pistils, so there's still hope.
Thanks Bode! All three plants are squeezed into the isolation box now with a 6" computer fan blowing everything around in there, so hope springs eternal. :)
^^Still Hope^^
Exactly!
Yeah that's pretty typical for some Durban. Usually only see that when the temps are down. Lots of purple and red petioles though. Looks tasty Shed. Winning
Thanks Lerugged. Always good to get an answer from down near Durban way!
If you haven't chopped the CG then go ahead She looks Good ! Damn if i know bout that ladydude plant 's
CG's been chopped, and I'm hoping the ladydude can at least throw a bit of pollen my way. I've been waiting over 7 weeks for it!
He reversed it on purpose, he’s trying to make seeds
Thanks Chef!
Hope the Saturday morning harvest is going well! it’s fun to know you’re probably there chopping, washing or trimming right now as I type this... :ciao:
:ciao: Amy. Chopped, washed, trimmed, and hung in the box to dry!
Chopping Washing and Trimming oh my!
Oh my!
Durban Poison is a bucket list strain for me, but I actually want to get it straight from SA (one day ) so save me some finger hash mate
Will do! Next weekend I'll scrape my son's fingers clean for ya. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:ciao: Hi Shed. Hope that harvest is coming along well and you are too! :love:
:ciao: Boo! Just getting the RH down fast for the first 24 hours so it can settle in the low 60s for the rest of the week.
Snip Snip. Sometimes my eyes go first, that's when I want coffee.
LOL! Trimming didn't start until about 4 so we were bright eyed and bushy tailed. :thumb:
As long as it's not your fingers Mr Otter
I actually got through the trim without a single drop of blood spilled!

Late Sunday night harvest update! Colombian Gold got the chop yesterday, so let's start with the basics.

First day above ground was Sept. 11, 2020 (Day 255)
Flip day was Nov 29, 2020 (Day 334)
334-255 = 79 days of veg
366-334+30 = 62 days since flip
366-255+30 = 141 total days above ground

That's it for the math today, onto the pics!

Here is was on Saturday morning:

I took off a shit-ton of fans:

And then it looked like this:

Then I untied it, and it flopped as usual:

Chop chop!

Save the bones for Henry Jones! Why's that? Here is your answer...

Here is the base is the trunk, and why I take the cover off the peat pucks before planting:

And the Heavenly Hybrid stump, which helps keeps the trunk from splitting after topping:

All washed (H2O2 1:2 with water) and rinsed:

Trimmed in the garage with my two helpers (one's off at college) and brought in the house to hang dry:

Since the tent is still in use, I pulled out the drying box, which can hold an awful lot of stems!

And in case I don't get as much of a harvest (the buds feel fluffier than usual), you can see that the temperatures in the shed (where the plants live from 3:30 to 8:00 pm every day) was pretty chilly.

@Van Stank was just talking about the 30-35% difference he notices in harvest weights between summers and winters in his basement. When mine are in the sun, the radiant heat keeps them much warmer than that, but the Samsung LED strips at 40M lux is working against the temps in the low 60s.

So that's harvest news, with the Durban Poison set to go next weekend. I hope you're staying safe and sane while we wait to roll up our sleeves!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom