InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I just don’t have an easy place to grow them in. They’ve been offered to me. Free.

Maybe I’ll find a way - but its space, space (and money for food) Like why Shed does it?

Ooph though. I gotta find a way. 😅
Gotta take a couple from each pheno though, right? That way you can get the genetics without having to grow them all.

Or, how about your buddy's farm? Gotta be a corner that could be carved out for some new stuff, no?

I remember @Krissi Carbone telling me that his partner had passed so?🤔 CL🍀
Her, and huh?
Then next May we both graduate!
It's next to and including nirvana! 🎓
Some folks like to keep records and some folks just like to grow amazingly tall spears.
As a Gemini I'd like to break the mold please? I choose both ;). However I've been too lazy to check.
I so wish I could send a warning to that remaining Candida mother. :straightface:
Tell your weeds to pass the word!
And so here is the tent tonight, sitting under the @Mars Hydro SP 250 at 60w for around 20,000 lux at the top of the Summer grow:
A grand reorg!

Her, and huh?

It's next to and including nirvana! 🎓

As a Gemini I'd like to break the mold please? I choose both ;). However I've been too lazy to check.

A grand reorg!
The owners of PB, one had died. The other owner was distraught and as a result he was not TCB. That was a while back though and I don’t know what’s up now. CL🍀

Your summer grow is off to a good start, Shed. :welldone:as usual. I'm not sure I see a noticeable difference in growth rate yet between the soil and the SWICK. What do you think? Is it too early to tell?

I know this has already been discussed quite a bit, but I went to the trouble of quoting these while catching up reading so I'll add a quick 2 cents here:
I switched them over to @Prescription Blend nutes last week, and I'll feature that here since they were a site sponsor, even though they no longer seem to be for sale and haven't sent out prize packages for months
This is my first time through with the Rx Blend. I thought I had another two boxes on the way as prizes, but that seems pretty unlikely now given how long it's been. I'll use them until I run out (I sent one box to a member here but may have another in the shed) and maybe then give Remo a chance. Those are on hand as well. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Interesting to hear this, as I was trying to order more just a couple weeks ago and couldn't find anything. I have enough PB to finish out my winter grow, and I also have a Remo kit waiting for a trial.
True 'dat on the need for calmag. I've had the same experience using PB.
Thanks GDB! How far into the grow did you find you needed to boost the calmag?
I personally have not seen any calmag issue while using PB. Actually my current winter grow is probably the nicest-looking (indoor) plants I've grown so far - not even a single yellowed leaf on the 3 plants, and just a week or two away from harvest.
I can tell you that I've harvested 333.47 ounces so far!
:thedoubletake::bravo:

Quick Sunday update because I wanted to show you what the Summer grow looks like 2 days after upcan:

20230528_095048 Summer grow post transplant.jpg

Grandpa's Moonshine has the post-transplant droop but the 5 Killer Cookies SWICK looks happy as can be!

Completely overcast and chilly today so everything stays in the tent, and I'll be turning up the watts and the lux tonight as we transition from May Gray to June Gloom this week.

I hope your weekend is sunny! :cool:

Quotes:
You educate when you don’t even realize you’re doing it. Wow. Once again I pull a gem from the Shed. That Solo inside a Solo to extend the root ball down and yet keep the Solo shape? Brilliant. Yoink! Thanks!
Needs must...thanks Jon!
About how long does it take to get that lower cup growth to the point you show in pictures? Less than a week?
No idea since there was no way to check root growth in this build. I could have used a clear cup for the bottom one so maybe I'll do that next time!
I so wish I could send a warning to that remaining Candida mother.
It knows...the other plants can hear them scream. ⚰️
Outstanding job Sensei and wow’s about those roots! Wishing you n crew a happy holiday weekend. CL🍀
Thanks Captain...back atcha!
Have a gentle and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. I'd like to thank those who served / serve for the brave hearted sacrifice they made / make to keep the world as safe a place as possible, and who fight for our freedoms. It's not just your country these brave men and women protect and defend, it it an ethos that belongs to all people who desire freedom and democracy. Be safe out there.
You've had a busy garden day Shed.... all looking neat and fresh
Thank you Carmen!
So your going to Swick till the next stage what ever that is and then Sip after that ?? Happy Memorial Weekend !!
That's the plan: SWICK solo, SWICK 1 gallon, SIP 5 gallon. We'll see!

Thanks sb. :)
It's next to and including nirvana!
:meditate:
As a Gemini I'd like to break the mold please? I choose both . However I've been too lazy to check.
You do both but your records are handwritten!
They know...they all know!
A grand reorg!
I know right? The tent was a mess before and now it's neat and tidy, tidy and neat!
Your summer grow is off to a good start, Shed. as usual. I'm not sure I see a noticeable difference in growth rate yet between the soil and the SWICK. What do you think? Is it too early to tell?
Thanks BL! No discernible difference yet, but they are two different varieties so it was never really intended as a side by side; more of a proof of concept.
Interesting to hear this, as I was trying to order more just a couple weeks ago and couldn't find anything. I have enough PB to finish out my winter grow, and I also have a Remo kit waiting for a trial.
Oh good, another Remo guinea pig for me to keep an eye on. :laughtwo:
I personally have not seen any calmag issue while using PB. Actually my current winter grow is probably the nicest-looking (indoor) plants I've grown so far - not even a single yellowed leaf on the 3 plants, and just a week or two away from harvest.
Good info, and I probably won't treat for anything I don't see.
Thanks for that update Rob. It's a shame when the good ones disappear, but hope springs eternal that Matthew will be able to get back in the game at some point.

Quick Sunday update because I wanted to show you what the Summer grow looks like 2 days after upcan:

20230528_095048 Summer grow post transplant.jpg

Grandpa's Moonshine has the post-transplant droop but the 5 Killer Cookies SWICK looks happy as can be!

Completely overcast and chilly today so everything stays in the tent, and I'll be turning up the watts and the lux tonight as we transition from May Gray to June Gloom this week.

I hope your weekend is sunny! :cool:

Quotes:

Needs must...thanks Jon!

No idea since there was no way to check root growth in this build. I could have used a clear cup for the bottom one so maybe I'll do that next time!

It knows...the other plants can hear them scream. ⚰️

Thanks Captain...back atcha!

Thank you Carmen!

Thanks sb. :)

:meditate:

You do both but your records are handwritten!

They know...they all know!

I know right? The tent was a mess before and now it's neat and tidy, tidy and neat!

Thanks BL! No discernible difference yet, but they are two different varieties so it was never really intended as a side by side; more of a proof of concept.

Oh good, another Remo guinea pig for me to keep an eye on. :laughtwo:

Good info, and I probably won't treat for anything I don't see.

Thanks for that update Rob. It's a shame when the good ones disappear, but hope springs eternal that Matthew will be able to get back in the game at some point.
Thanks for the link to Teddy’s post about PB. Gosh darn it. Just when I settle on a nute that I just love. Ay caramba. It’s a shame. Guess I’ll have to transition to Remo once my supply is gone. I *think* I actually have enough left to do this current grow to completion.

Grandpa's Moonshine 👀 heard great things
They look great Shed. Hope you and family having a great Sunday.
I haven't seen anyone grow it so I'm glad you're getting good reports! Hope all is well down there with you. 🎣
Thanks for the link to Teddy’s post about PB. Gosh darn it. Just when I settle on a nute that I just love. Ay caramba. It’s a shame. Guess I’ll have to transition to Remo once my supply is gone. I *think* I actually have enough left to do this current grow to completion.
If you keep adding more plants you won't have enough of anything!

I mean don’t mention the M word! But this is got me just smiling with funny and joy

I need to look up what my star sign means!

In the details growing 😂

More similar a path than different to us (which probably means we copied from you so thank you, because it works great!)
know right? The tent was a mess before and now it's neat and tidy, tidy and neat!

Mess, hmm? By the standards I manage I’m sure it was immaculate! 😅

Happy Monday Morning from Asia!

Nick

If you keep adding more plants you won't have enough of anything!
Well, in fairness, he did show some restraint on this, his final southern grow. Refusing to go with 9 plants which would have been much more aesthetically pleasing to  only 8, so there's that...

Well, in fairness, he did show some restraint on this, his final southern grow. Refusing to go with 9 plants which would have been much more aesthetically pleasing to  only 8, so there's that...
Lmao! You’re right, damnit. It would have been a way better aesthetic. However, we are going to have the two WWCs in the two spot in the middle, and their canopies will exceed the other six. I think that once we have canopies and we’re in flower, you won’t be able to tell there’s only two plants in the middle. God forbid I should mess with your visual enjoyment. Besides, I’m already at 54 gallons of coco for this grow. How much money did you want me spend exactly? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao! You’re right, damnit. It would have been a way better aesthetic. However, we are going to have the two WWCs in the two spot in the middle, and their canopies will exceed the other six. I think that once we have canopies and we’re in flower, you won’t be able to tell there’s only two plants in the middle. God forbid I should mess with your visual enjoyment. Besides, I’m already at 54 gallons of coco for this grow. How much money did you want me spend exactly? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I may have imagined it but someone called my grow space mad and then we were swapping banter and they uh well, do I imagine it was that you bro?

Didn’t sound like a downsizing program we were discussing, therefore I must have been dreaming (a favourite past time!) but it was late here. Memories may differ 🤣

Nick

I may have imagined it but someone called my grow space mad and then we were swapping banter and they uh well, do I imagine it was that you bro?

Didn’t sound like a downsizing program we were discussing, therefore I must have been dreaming (a favourite past time!) but it was late here. Memories may differ 🤣

Nick
Not sure if I said that exactly but yes, I did describe you as a madman one time and I believe completely insane another time. Lmao! Of course I meant it in a good way. Downsizing? I haven’t learned that skill yet. I’d rather take my chances with a full tent. I have a dehumidifier, 100 fans, and an AC unit. I never get mold or bud rot indoors.

The owners of PB, one had died. The other owner was distraught and as a result he was not TCB.

they are both dead. happened during the same incident. standard american reason. exercising 2nd amendment rights.

I think @bluter is referring to another nute company (GF) from a year or so back. The PB is a different incident. One original owner was still trying to run the business but has gone quiet recently.
I really hope he can make a go of it and I wish him all the luck as myself and others have grown to really love the product.

Back
Top Bottom