InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Good article. Brownies were made with butter but the wife and I have very little fat and do not have a fatty diet at all. The article did say it shouldn’t take much though. Next time we will make them stronger. I saw another thread about longer time in the magic butter machine was making higher content thc butter.

Not sure if you saw Derby's post on the subject last week, but his butter was in and out of the fridge three times for various periods in between three runs in the MB. It was so strong at the dose he used to take it was very uncomfortable for him, to say the least.

I'll repost it here:
I know it's been awhile since I posted on here but I needed to take time to tell ya about my butter. I've been real busy lately and started some butter about 7-8 week's ago. Using ghee and a but load of kush bomb trim I started the old MB2 and let it run for 6 hours at 160f. When I got home that night my wife had put it in the mud room frig already. The next day when she got home she took it out and ran it for 2 hours at 160f thinking I would be home shortly and we could strain and put it in containers. Well I got home after 10 and saw it sitting on the counter not running and put it back in the frig. It sat in the frig for over 3 more weeks as I got so busy and forgot about it. We finally remembered and took it out and ran it again for 4 hours then strained it. Well my wife made cookies with it over a week ago and I thought I would have a few before bed and she had one also. Now I'm not a season veteran like lopin as far as how much intake for a good buzz and some good sleep but man is this shit strong. I'm talking about cob strong with not being able to sleep from hallucinating. Didn't sleep but maybe an hour and was still messed up at work for half the day. Wife was the same way. So I didn't dare try just one the next night knowing how bad I needed sleep and was afraid of what even one might do to me. Next night I had 1 and slept pretty good but was still messed up in the morning. Next night took it early hoping for a better result in the morning. Got so messed up in the head that I couldn't do anything I needed to get done that night and played hell trying to get to sleep. So now I have half a batch of cookies and 5 sticks of some serious stoner butter to get rid of. I'm sure I can get rid of everything but man I never thought this would happen. Just trying to figure if it was the extended time in between running the MB2 or something else that cause the drastic change in the butter? WOW just WOW

The wife and I have fast metabolisms. Edibles kick in around 15-30 and don’t last all that long in my experience. Give the same brownies to other people and takes 2 hours to kick in. Crazy. Shed said something about what you have eaten so maybe just our diet in general. Who knows.
So fat infused with thc and your liver works in 15 minutes. Really?

For those who missed my latest colorful flowchart outlining my next three grows, it's here!

My only thought is to have something like a Durban Poison. Sativa that is very mold/ mildew resistant. Plus she's a non-hybridized landrace. Could be a fun plant.
I can get my hands on a pair of DP seeds, but the smoke report that comes along with it is "very mild." They were gorgeous buds but not very hard hitting it seems. Anyway, I will keep them on hand for the future!

My only thought is to have something like a Durban Poison. Sativa that is very mold/ mildew resistant. Plus she's a non-hybridized landrace. Could be a fun plant.
I think that may be incorrect. As far as I understand it, our landraces were taken offshore and cultivated with other strains, Skunk#1 being one of them. Most of our landraces in the wild are now corrupted as a result. There are breeders trying to hold onto the landrace genetics and LR is one of those. I do stand to correction, but this is my understanding. :peace:

I think that may be incorrect. As far as I understand it, our landraces were taken offshore and cultivated with other strains, Skunk#1 being one of them. Most of our landraces in the wild are now corrupted as a result. There are breeders trying to hold onto the landrace genetics and LR is one of those. I do stand to correction, but this is my understanding. :peace:
Customers and patients seeking some true sativa need not look any further than Durban Poison from Dutch Passion Seed Company. One of the last true landrace sativas widely available, Durban Poison is said to come from unadulterated South African genetics that were brought to Holland and exclusively inbred. The result is one of the very few non-hybridized strains that is commercially available. Growers can expect fat, dense, light green colas and a 9-10 week flowering time from this highly coveted strain.

I've seen a lot of hybrids. This is supposed to be the real deal. How honest companies are...well, I can't speak too that. It does say it is 'said' to be.

Customers and patients seeking some true sativa need not look any further than Durban Poison from Dutch Passion Seed Company. One of the last true landrace sativas widely available, Durban Poison is said to come from unadulterated South African genetics that were brought to Holland and exclusively inbred. The result is one of the very few non-hybridized strains that is commercially available. Growers can expect fat, dense, light green colas and a 9-10 week flowering time from this highly coveted strain.

I've seen a lot of hybrids. This is supposed to be the real deal. How honest companies are...well, I can't speak too that. It does say it is 'said' to be.

I'm growing one of those now. :)

Thoughts?
My thoughts are what is this "planning" thing? I couldn't find it at my grow shop Mr. Shed! Also if you know where I can get a bottle of "focus" that would be awesome. CHeers! :yahoo:

LOL! You're still well ahead of me, I don't even have seeds or a plan to grow them yet :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm wondering how Tangled is going to like it since Wedding Cake (2nd row directly behind DP) has DP on both sides of its lineage.

ETA: Wedding Cake is her favorite.

Have you ever given Jack Herer a try? I’m not a big sativa fan in general, but that’s a real nice one. P recommended it very highly to me and he was right.
Still one of my most favorite strains!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

GT is a cross of a Thai Female with a Malawi male. On top of the strain seeming to have quite a few phenos, Ace has reworked the strain a bunch of times. The latest version is a sort of double Thai x double Malawi. The first GT I ever grew remains my holy grail favorite that I’ve tried to find ever since. Smoked my way through that one to the very last puff the whole time kicking myself for not cloning or revegging it.

That one was very Thai leaning. All the GTs I’ve grown out since have been much more Malawi influenced. I’m still working on finding a Thai pheno.

Malawi is very nice too though. It is quite speedy. The Malawi phenos are usually closer to 12 weeks if I recall right.

Every GT I’ve grown has been different though.
If it has a sort of grape koolaid smell that’s more of a Malawi thing. Thai has a spicy sandalwood type smell.

If you don’t mind a little training then they’re easy enough to control. If you want a single cola untrained look then it’s better to flip after a few weeks veg.

Back
Top Bottom