InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thank you VG! :love:

I love your selfies!
Yeah, it's hard to give myself a "selfie" anymore with such strange shaped thumbs. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Happy New Year y'all! LoL

Happy New Year to You and the family,Shed!

I want to thank you for the help you've given me,and others, over the past year... :thumb:
From cannabis to roof repair-this journal's got it all!

Your winter babies are looking fine today-it's about time we got some sun around here!

I've got a question while I'm here -That PSK in the solo cup- how do you get it out of that cup
without damaging the roots? Or do you just slide it out and leave some roots behind?

Happy New Year to You and the family,Shed!
I want to thank you for the help you've given me,and others, over the past year...
From cannabis to roof repair-this journal's got it all!
Your winter babies are looking fine today-it's about time we got some sun around here!
I've got a question while I'm here -That PSK in the solo cup- how do you get it out of that cup
without damaging the roots? Or do you just slide it out and leave some roots behind?
Thanks carcass, to you as well!

I looked at those roots and thought the same thing. o_O I'm considering cutting the bottoms off the cups for these. Roots before plastic I always say!

married (and survive) to 84 years old to be married that long
Well, the wife decided that she wanted to try it out early to see how she liked it, and, well, she's reeeeaaaallllly stubborn!!! :)

Let me begin the Tuesday update by wishing all my folks here a very

Happy New Year and a rockin' New Year's Eve!
:party:

I hope 2020 brings you and your loved ones nothing but good things. :love:

Now, let's take a look at the Purple Skunk Krush roots on day 15:
@TheMadDabber

They're both showing crazy growth like this, and way more roots than the others that are three days older. Both PSKs need to go into 1 gallon pots any day now, so the tent is going to get very crowded soon.

Here are all the babies for the winter grow:

The PSKs are on day 15 and the Golden Tigers and Fruit Punch are on day 18.

The sun is out and the high will be around 70º today! Two lemon seeds are starting to break ground and I'll be moving them into solo cups (I remembered why I never liked peat cups...they dry out too quickly).

I hope 2019 was a good year for you, and the lows weren't so low as to drag down the highs. Thank you for all your help and support this past year, and let's keep trying to be good to each other. :peace:
:green_heart:

Your babies are look yummy, Shed. Happy growing. You and family have a happy New Year's Eve and 2020.:party::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom