InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I can tell you the good bacteria outnumber the bad bacteria. So, my guess is the good bacteria kill the bad ones, but that's just a guess.

Doncha just love pain-in- the backside people like me that keep asking questions....... like how long to simmer on low in a crock pot for cannabutter? or is it cannibutter?
Generally want to infuse at a temp around 180°, stirring/shaking every half hour.

I run mine for at least 6 hours.
:thumb:

If I'm using the Magic Butter machine, I'll run it for 16 hours.

Generally want to infuse at a temp around 180°, stirring/shaking every half hour.

:thumb:

Hahaha!

Didn't realise which thread this was. LoL

Didn't mean to step on ur toes Shed. LoL

This Candida plant I have growing stinks and not in a good way. I love sweet, I love dank, I love spicy, I love fuel, but this Candida does not fall into any of those categories sadly. I can't even describe how it smells. Maybe old sweaty tennis sneakers crossed with some sort of rancid fruit? @InTheShed ?? What say you about the aroma from a fully flowering Candida plant?

This Candida plant I have growing stinks and not in a good way. I love sweet, I love dank, I love spicy, I love fuel, but this Candida does not fall into any of those categories sadly. I can't even describe how it smells. Maybe old sweaty tennis sneakers crossed with some sort of rancid fruit? @InTheShed ?? What say you about the aroma from a fully flowering Candida plant?
Because the interest in CBD is fairly recent and breeders for decades have mostly bred for THC levels I would assume there is a fairly small genetic pool to source from in making CBD strains and in conjunction with the fact most CBD strains are fairly recent, I accept the fact CBD strains don’t have the same strengths that THC strains do.

Also, the fact they are breeding for CBD I assume things like taste and smell would take a back seat. I am on my fourth CBD strain so that should tell you how pleased I am with them in general. I am currently growing Dr. Seeds 1:20 strain and for a couple of days, I thought I had a leak in my basement because there was a foul rotting smell but I found out it was my Dr. Seeds CBD plant. But now that I am in my sixth week of flower it has a nice fruity smell but despite being a big healthy vegger the buds are pretty light and fluffy.

So I share your frustration that CBD strains have their problems and I’m still looking for that right strain but I think it is the nature of the beast.

Highya SO,

I forgot you did the Cream and Cheese. How'd you like that one? Happy Smokin'

Pardon my absence. I've been a bit under the weather (nothing serious so far) so I've been laying around watching old sports on TV (that's people playing sporting games that occurred in the past, not old folks who take things in stride). I'm still doing that today so I'm falling behind on my sub list. Please accept my apologies.

The LABs with tap water PM test was a failure and I had to spray some of the inner branches of the GT with Dr Bronner's to knock it down. It's raining today but if the sun comes out tomorrow I'll try the LABs with distilled water.

Sorry, no pics.
Doncha just love pain-in- the backside people like me that keep asking questions....... like how long to simmer on low in a crock pot for cannabutter? or is it cannibutter?
Cannabutter, and I run mine in the MB machine for 4 hours at 160º.
I run my butter cooler and for less time but if you're not burning it that would work too!
Morning Shed. Nice job separating the clones. I like the idea of multiple clones in a little pot. I'm all about the convenience these days.
Not sure I'd run 10 in one though.. ;)
Hahaha!
Didn't realise which thread this was. LoL
Didn't mean to step on ur toes Shed. LoL
Anytime P! Thanks for jumping in. You do a lot more cooking than I do.
Keep up the good work in SoCal, we're flattening the curve!
Thanks BL! Stay #shelterstrong :).
Lemon Pledge was the smell I got in flower. After harvest it just smells like weed to me. I never got anything that funky from mine.
Candida seems to be as close to hemp as you can get. With a higher CBD content of course. But my understanding is that a Candida plant will not exceed 1% THC and can have very high CBD levels.
Candida comes in between 11 and 20 % CBD and always under 1% THC. The lab samples of my oil put my grows in the area of 15% CBD and just under 1% THC.

Back
Top Bottom